- » Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
Shrimp Stuffed Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp stuffed avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp stuffed avocado recipes.
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 110.374
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp has a fine taste. Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp gets its taste from boiled Shrimp and eggs filling stuffed in avocado. Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp is cherished by many - 40.0359
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly mash avocados and mix with remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Stuff back into empty shells.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Top with grated Jack cheese and return to oven until cheese has melted.
Serve with fresh salsa. - 37.8068
Avocados Stuffed With Shrimp
Combine the mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice and Tabasco in a bowl.
Add the shrimp and stir until they are well coated.
Rub the avocados with the lemon.
Spoon the mixture into the avocados and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. - 31.9187
You May Also Like!
Avocado On The Half Shell With Shrimp Salad
Combine shrimp, whipped cottage cheese, celery, chives, dry mustard, and white pepper.
Peel and split the avocado in half, removing the pit.
Stuff each avocado half with one-half the shrimp salad.
Serve on a bed of dark greens with lemon wedges. (Do not let... - 31.4556
– Slice avocados in half and scoop out pulp without damaging shell, then cut pulp into pieces and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients except for the chives, celery seeds and lemon. Add avocado pulp, fill shells with mixture and... - 29.9142
Cold Shrimp Stuffed Avacado
1) Make two halves of each avocado lengthwise and take away the pit.
2) Slowly scoop out the flesh taking care not to damage the shells.
3) Now into a bowl, put the flesh .
4) Drizzle some lemon juice on each shell to avoid darkening.
5) Using a fork,... - 43.4296
Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 salad plates or on 1 large tray.
Prepare tangy dressing; set aside.
Peel, pit, and halve avocados; brush all over with lemon juice.
Place 1/2 avocado on each plate.
Fill each half with shrimp; surround filled avocado with... - 34.7247
This typical Filled Avocados is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Filled Avocados; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 27.1398
Shrimp Filled Avacado
Mix mayonnaise, water, curry powder, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Heat gently, add next 3 ingredients and heat through.
Brush avocados with lemon juice and fill with shrimp mixture.
Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over filled avocado halves.
Put... - 34.4944
Avocados With Pickled Shrimp
Avocados with Pickled Shrimp make a hit condiment ! Fill this wined shrimp irresistibly seasoned with pickling spices in the fruit and simply enjoy ! These pickled shrimp are so tasty that you can also have them as appetizers with or without sauces ! Now,... - 35.0204
Avocados are not always ready for eating when purchased.
To test for ripeness, press the flesh gently at the rounded end it should yield slightly.
Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds and immediately sprinkle the avocados with lemon juice to prevent... - 33.5421
1. In a small pan, soften gelatin in lemon juice
2. Pour this into 3/4 cup boiling water.
3. Mix in tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and chill. When cold, fold in celery, onion, shrimp, olives and avocado.
4. Pour into mold; refrigerate until... - 38.5983
1) Half avocados lengthwise and discard stones.
2) Scoop out the center of the avocado and blend with chopped egg whites, mayonnaise, and half of the shrimp.
3) Stuff the avocados with the shrimp mixture.
4) Garnish with... - 35.9527