- » Shrimp Sprout Casserole
Shrimp Sprout Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Shrimp Sprout Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Shrimp Sprout Casserole recipes.
Shrimp Saute With Bean Sprouts
1. Preheat dish on High for 5 minutes.
2. In the browning dish, add olive oil, shrimp, garlic, chives and ginger to the dish; stir.
3. Cook on Medium for 1 minute; stir.
4. Heats for another 1 minute until the shrimps are pink.
5. In a... - 43.5384
Oriental Shrimp Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onion, until it becomes soft.
3. Add garlic, and ham to it.
4. SautÃ© it again for 3 minutes.
5. Then, add beans sprouts and sautÃ© it for about 3 to 4 minutes,... - 44.3129
Shrimp Chow Mein
Combine shrimp, snow peas, water chest-nuts, bean sprouts, onions, and pimiento in 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 5 to 6 minutes.
In a 2-cup glass measure, stir cornstarch into soy sauce until blended.
Add... - 35.5516
Singapore Lobster And Shrimp
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the oil and curry powder.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the onions and soy sauce.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the onions are tender.
While the... - 43.4248
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 39.1304
Shrimp Chow Mein
In 2-quart microproof casserole, place onion, celery, green pepper, and butter.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 9 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, pimiento, shrimp, and water chestnuts; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, dissolve... - 41.1937
Shrimp Butter Chow Mein
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole place butter, mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts.
Cook on HIGH, covered, 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, shake together in small jar the sauce ingredients.
Add bean-sprouts or peas and cornstarch mixture to... - 39.8707
Cashew Green Beans
Mix soup and soy sauce.
Layer half each of the beans, mushrooms, bean sprouts and soup mixture in 1 1/2-quart casserole; repeat.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; rotate casserole 1/2 turn.
Microwave until hot and bubbly, 5 to 8 minutes... - 26.4913
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992