- » Shrimp Spinach White Rice
Shrimp Spinach White Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp spinach white rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp spinach white rice recipes.
Risotto With Spinach And Shrimp
1. Bring broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add rice and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring... - 31.0714
Rice & Spinach Soup
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, combine the broth, onion, rice, garlic, and chilies.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Simmer, covered, until rice is very tender to bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut spinach into thin shreds.
Core tomato and cut into about... - 41.5436
1. Heat peanut oil in your largest skillet (12-inch size is about right). Add onion rings and sliced celery in separate mounds; saute lightly just until they start to soften. Push each mound, keeping separate, to one side of pan.
2. Add shrimps and saute,... - 34.6973
Prawns And Spinach Salad
Cut down back of each prawn almost but not completely through.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine sherry, vinegar, oil, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Place prawns in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add 2... - 45.5935
Marinated Shrimp Chow Mein
Shrimp Chow Mein is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This unique and well flavored noodle and shrimp preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Shrimp Chow Mein recipe. - 45.8196
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Sushi Toppings Tray
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring vinegar to a boil.
Add carrots; cook and stir just until tender-crisp to bite, about 30 seconds.
Drain and set aside.
Add 1 inch water and bring to a boil.
Gently push spinach down into water.
Cook and stir just until... - 43.0024
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 33.8675
1/4cup olive oil (optional, leave out for lower calorie)
4-5 Garlic Cloves
12oz bag frozen shelled Edamame, defrosted
¼ Cup or about 3 Scallions, greens and whites
10oz Frozen Spinach, thawed and slightly drained
½ Cup Parmesan
½ cup Fresh Parsley,... - 108.825
Shin Sol Lo
First prepare the fish.
Dip the fish pieces in the cornflour (cornstarch) batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry gently for 5 minutes on each side, or until the flesh just... - 40.7428
Sushi In A Purse
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash mushrooms. Soak in 1 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt.... - 38.7935
Prepare Cooking Broth and Condiments.
Slice the chicken breast very thin.
Remove tough stems from the spinach; stack each 5 or 6 leaves together, then cut in 3 or 4 diagonal slices.
Slice the cabbage diagonally about 1 1/2 inches wide.
Leave... - 40.4317
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973