- » Shrimp Spicy Beer
Shrimp Spicy Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp spicy beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp spicy beer recipes.
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 42.9857
Spicy Shrimp In Beer
1) Split and devein the shrimp, leaving the shells intact.
2) In a bowl, place the shrimp with the onion, garlic, hot sauce, green pepper and salt.
3) Cover the mixture with the beer and allow to marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
4) Transfer the... - 36.6038
You May Also Like!
Beer Batter Fried Butterfly Shrimps
Beer batter shrimp is a snacky and savory shrimp recipe that can be served as appetizers too. Coated in a mix of flour, beer and eggs, seasoned with garlic and cayenne, the shrimp is fried in hot oil. Perfected to a golden brown they can be served with a... - 37.9065
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 40.583
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Alternately in a slow cooker add the water or beer, salt and spices.
4) Cover and cook on LOW all through the day or all night.
5) Then add the... - 32.5824
1. Combine all ingredients, except for shrimp, in a 1-quart glass casserole. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 5) for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during cooking. The sauce should be hot and... - 24.6797
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail
Take a look at this amazing shrimp cocktail recipe with a Mexican twist. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines shrimp with Corona Extra beer and clam juice to make a perfectly tasting cocktail. Do not miss out some great... - 131.098
The Apocalyptic Cocktail - Thai Inspired Michelada
It is 2012, the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end? Or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case whether it is zombie apocalypse or not, who knows? But you got to be prepared! Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shares a cocktail that... - 128.07
Crispy Buffalo Shrimps
If you ever serve these crispy buffalo shrimps to your guests, they would ask for it every time they visit your place. So watch this video thoroughly to learn the cooking procedure. Also, make sure to prepare in large quantity, as its life on the serving... - 114.006
Spiced Appetizer Shrimp
In 1-quart casserole, combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or just until mixture boils.
Stir in shrimp to coat.
Chill for 2 hours.
Prepare cocktail sauce as directed.
Lift shrimp from - 38.7218
Seafood Platter With Two Spicy Sauces
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
Stir in a little of the surrounding flour.
Combine beer, milk and melted butter.
Gradually add beer mixture to flour, beating until smooth, then strain.
Allow mixture to stand for... - 44.2192
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 113.926