- » Shrimp Soup With White Wine And Vegetables
Shrimp Soup With White Wine And Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Shrimp Soup With White Wine And Vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Shrimp Soup With White Wine And Vegetables recipes.
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion and carrot in 1 tablespoon wine and water until onion is soft.
Add bouillon; simmer 12 minutes.
Add sage, tarragon, and peas; bring to boil.
Simmer 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food mill; return to pan.
Season... - 40.1468
Shrimp Soup With Fish Dumplings
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add onion, carrots, celery, and parsley; sitrring constantly, cook until slightly browned.
Gradually add beef broth; cover.
Simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add Fish Stock, tomato paste, mushrooms, tomatoes, curry... - 43.7651
Chilled Shrimp And Cucumber Soup
Toss chopped cucumbers with the vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse the shrimp and pat them dry.
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add shrimp, raise the heat, and toss until they turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove them with... - 44.3944
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
This shrimp bisque prepared with green onions is a light and refreshing seafood soup. Cooked with a half and half base, the shrimp bisque has butter in the making along with chicken broth. Flavored with lemon peel and spiced with red pepper and garlic, this... - 49.4548
Shrimp Bisque is common in any seaside restaurants. But with the gradual availability of required shelled shrimps in market, you can often surprise your family with this shrimp recipe. Shelled shrimps is wonderfully incorporated with portion of minced shrimp,... - 49.7103
1. Saute the onion, carrot, thyme, bay leaf, parsley and celery leaves in two tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp. Cook, covered, in one cup of the broth and the wine five minutes. Strain. Reserve eight shrimp for... - 34.962
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is a yummy and unique soup that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Sizzling Rice Soup recipe especially because of the effect of surprise and appreciation you... - 48.8731
Shrimp Ball Soup
For shrimp balls, in a mixing bowl combine egg white, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add shrimp; mix well.
In a Dutch oven combine chicken broth, rice wine, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Add shrimp mixture by rounded teaspoons.
Return to boiling; reduce... - 42.9787
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
1. Melt the butter in a double boiler and blend in the flour to make a roux. Cook for about 1 minute without letting it color. Using a wooden spoon, blend in the milk off the heat, then return to the stove and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper and... - 42.589
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7442
Shrimp Soup English Style
1 Peel the raw shrimps and devein.
2 Wash the shrimps throughly and drain.
3 In a saucepan, put the shrimps.
4 Add wine, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
5 Through a strainer or food mill, press shrimps and liquid or whirl in a... - 44.9556
Saffron Shrimp Soup With Sourdough Croutons
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, sweet red pepper, and minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add water and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 41.3591
Rinse the shrimp and set them aside.
In a covered saucepan, saute the onions and apples in the butter or oil for about 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, for a minute or two.
Then stir in the water or... - 46.4618
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 46.25
Garlic Shrimp With Wilted Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook green onions, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add sherry and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with... - 36.6095
Hatteras Style Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Clean the shrimps under running water, keep it aside.
2. Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic, keep it aside separately until needed.
3. In a large stock pot combine beer and water bring it to a... - 111.25
Iced Fresh Tomato Soup
Iced Fresh Tomato Soup is very easy to make soup recipe. Iced Fresh Tomato Soup get its taste from tomatoes mixed with basil and chicken broth, garnished with Shrimp. Iced Fresh Tomato Soup is inspired by world class restaurants all over the world. - 36.5927
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 48.0444
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 46.8589
Shellfish Soup Provencal
1. Cut the halibut into 1-inch cubes. Salt lightly.
2. Shell the shrimp and boil the shells in 2 quarts water for about 8 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a thick casserole, add saffron, leek, onion, and garlic. Saute lightly without allowing to change color.
4.... - 32.5794
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 46.8644
Surfin Sapo's Seafood Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux, in a large, heavy bottomed skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on medium low heat. Add the flour to it. Using a wooden spoon to stir, cook the flour in the oil for 45 minutes or so, stirring frequently, until the mixture... - 98.566
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
Barbecued shrimp on a skewer is a ham wrapped shrimp recipe. Prepared with a tangy herbed wine and tomato marinade with basil and a hint of lemon juice for flavor, the shrimps are grill cooked with frequent marinade bastes and can be served as appetizer or... - 42.7379
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
1)In large bowl, combine onion soup mix, tomatoes, reserved liquid, oil, wine, basil, lemon juice and peppercorns and whisk with a fork.
2) To this marinade, shrimp and toss well
3)... - 43.5476
The seafood soup is a mixed soup made with a medley of seafood along with fresh vegetables. Flavored an cooked in a generous amount of white wine, the seafood soup is flavored with clam juice and bay leaf, the seafood soup is mild flavored with the hint of... - 42.7431
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 87.6966
Combine wine, water, parsley and onion stuck with the cloves in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until reduced nearly in half, about 5 minutes.
Strain and discard vegetables.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the liquid (if you have boiled it a little too long... - 40.6672
Fresh Shrimp Bisque
1. ln a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Stir in the onion, celery, and carrot and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in the stock, tomatoes, wine, bay leaf,... - 32.1477
PLACE all ingredients except shrimp in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and cook 15 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove and discard bay leaves. - 40.4008
In a large deep pan (at least 3-gallon size) combine onions, celery, bay leaves, and butter and cook over hot fire or high heat, stirring, until butter melts; then cover pan and simmer until vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Add mushrooms and... - 42.7586
In large pan, cook green pepper, onion, garlic, oregano and thyme in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except haddock.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add haddock; cook 10 minutes more.
Stir gently, occasionally. - 34.6209
Italian Style Seafood Soup
Thaw fish fillets and shrimp, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; halve any large shrimp lengthwise.
In Dutch oven combine water, undrained tomatoes, wine, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaves, hot pepper sauce, 2... - 44.183
Cream Offish Soup Normandy
Put the fish, onion, celery, tomatoes, wine, bouquet garni and water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid into another saucepan.
Remove all the bones from the fish.
Blend the fish and... - 42.7024
Fish Soup Normandy
1. Clean the fish. Trim and cut.
2. In a large saucepan put fish. Add bouillon, lemon juice, onion, celery, and carrot.
3. Cook and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. To prepare Fish Dumplings, grinder fish... - 45.854
1) In a saucepan, add olive oil to heat up on medium heat.
2) Add green pepper, onion, parsley, and garlic to cook, until vegetables are tender.
3) Pour in soup and water.
4) Add basil, bay leaf, lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
5) Reduce heat to low and... - 47.0806
Crab And Artichoke Bake
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow baking dish, combine soup, wine, mustard and hot pepper sauce; add crab meat and artichoke hearts.
Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with croutons, bake 10 minutes more. - 30.161
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish, remove skin and cut fillets into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook green pepper, onion, and garlic till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Add un-drained tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 46.4252
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674
The bouillabasse is a special recipe made with sea fish and flavored with saffron. A delcicately flavored and wonderfully balanced reciep, the boillabase has saffron as a hallmark ingredient and is cooked with vegetables like tomatoes and onions and flavored... - 47.5993
1) Cut the white fish into serving size pieces and scrub and rinse the mussels or clams.
2) In a casserole, cook the onion, pepper, celery, garlic and olive oil in the microwave for 6 minutes or until the onion is soft.
3) Mash the... - 45.5306
Seafood Ragout With Rice And Peas
1. Cut the fish into 1 ½-inch square pieces and keep aside.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimp and keep aside.
3. In a large, heavy soup pot, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the oil and cook briefly, until the onion is... - 45.2891
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 39.883
Seafood Baked With Artichokes
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in fish, scallops, prawns, soup, artichokes, mushrooms, wine and seasonings.
Combine rice and parsley.
Spoon into a large greased casserole dish.
Spoon over... - 40.8139
Bouillabaisse is a mixed fish stew made along with vegetables. European in origin, this bouillabaisse recipe has added seafood to it and is herbed with thyme and parsley. Coloured with a hint of saffron, which is the hallmark of bouillabase, this fish stew... - 47.1474
Fish gumbo is a cooked fish preparation in a soup like gravy. Cooked in a microwave, the fish gumbo has a shrimp and tomato soup base and has fish fillets along with vegetables like celery and tomatoes. Flavored with bay leaf and white wine, the fish gumbo is... - 41.5047
Crema De Carramares A La Donostiarra
Heat 1/2 cyp butter with 1/2 cup olive oil in a large saucepan.
When they take on color, add onion, carrots, and leeks.
Brown vegetables lightly over moderate fire, then simmer very slowly for 30 minutes, taking care not to let the butter... - 42.2158
BRING A LARGE POT of lightly salted water to a boil, add the linguine, and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil to keep from sticking together.
Set aside and keep warm.
HEAT THE REMAINING 2 tablespoons oil... - 45.2052
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 35.9996
Cut onion in chunks.
Cut red pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Cut Swiss chard stems in 2-inch lengths; cut leaves in 2-inch-wide strips.
Using metal blade, process onion, red pepper, Swiss chard stems, and leaves separately with on-off bursts until each is... - 42.7463
Chowder At The Beach
In a deep 12- to 14-quart pan, combine onions, celery, bay leaves, and butter.
Place over a hot fire (flames should dance against bottom of pan) or over high heat.
Cook, stirring, until butter is melted; then cover and cook until vegetables are soft, stirring... - 44.2578
1) In a 4-quart saucepan placed over medium heat, heat the oil.
2) In the dry bowl, position the knife blade and add the parsley. Process till it is coarsely chopped and with the processor still running, add the garlic through the food chute.
3) Add... - 42.4407