- » Shrimp Snack
Shrimp Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp snack recipes.
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 130.921
How To Make Indian Chinese Shrimp Pakora
Indian Chinese food is the cuisine brought by Chinese immigrants that settled and still live in Chinese. It's Hakka style is loaded with flavor and is popular all over India. Favorites besides the Shrimp Pakora include Chilli Chicken, Manchurian, Sweet &... - 128.965
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 124.264
Vanilla Butter Shrimp Rolls Super Bowl
Superbowl Sunday Recipe!
Vanilla Butter Shrimp Rolls recipe perfect for the big game! This is a great adaptation of the famous Shrimp Roll recipe, loved by everyone, for McCormick. Cheer your favorite team on while devouring a few of these Vanilla Butter... - 122.837
Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Dip
Seafood lovers this recipe is for you, the coconut shrimp. You may have tried many other recipes for making coconut shrimp, but the chef in the video wants to show her style of coconut shrimp. She serves the shrimp with orange marmalade dip. Watch the video... - 121.218
Oven Baked Shrimp Flautas
The Kitchen Witch will show you how to make crispy oven baked tortillas filled with tender shrimp, black beans, peppers, and tomatoes for the ultimate hand held dinner or snack! - 119.708
Want to make something special for you and your husband? And then you worry what the kid would eat because you are too tired to make another meal. Well, weelicious knows what to make and she shows coconut shrimp recipe in this video. These are special for the... - 118.314
Filipino Shrimp Fritters
Take a look at this unique way to make a delicious and crispy Filipino shrimp fritters. View this excellent video that shows an interesting and easy recipe that you would surely like to try. Include this flavorful dish in your party menu and it would... - 115.832
Shrimp Quesadillas is an amazing dish with the corn tortillas, mozzarella cheese and various stuffings as red salsa ,chunky guacamole and shrimp. Join Chef Amelia Ceja as she prepares this simple and delicious quesadillas. - 115.572
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.316
Smokingpit.com - Cajun Shrimp Tacos Cooked On The Scottsdale
large shrimp Sautéed with mushrooms, green onion and fresh garlic in a Cajun butter sauce. Piled on a bed of pico de gallo on top of a soft taco shell. Cooked in a black iron skillet over a wood fire on the Scottsdale Santa Maria style Grill. Make this years... - 113.88
Shrimp Salad Rolls
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares Shrimp Salad Rolls, a recipe by Chef Lindsey Singleton, and a sneak peek at "Diabetes Meal Planning and Nutrition for Dummies" (John Wiley and Sons, October, 2013) - 111.723
Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
1. For shrimp, in a large bowl combine Old Bay mix, chili powder, celery salt and cayenne. Mix well.
2. Put shrimp in it and mix to coat well. Place it in refrigerator.
3. Roast pepper, remove the stem, slice it in half, remove the seeds, and... - 109.757
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 109.603
Fried Shrimp Burger / Ebi Katsu Burger
1. In a blender, add in the shrimp and blend for a few minutes.
2. Add in the green onion, 2 tablespoon flour and egg. Blend well until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper and blend again.
4. Add in the remaining flour and mix well, followed with... - 109.354
Looking for a nice and tasty spread that everyone is bound to love? How about the potted shrimp spread recipe detailed in this video? Watch the video right away and learn more! - 107.803
Super Bowl Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya Rolls
Here is a recipe for Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya, that I use to make egg rolls with. I actually use to sell these at my work place, and I sold out daily! Very big hit with the guys at work. These make a perfect football party food, or any party food as for... - 103.253
Shrimp Vermicelli Filling - Briwat Special Episode 1
Briwat are delicious Moroccan spring rolls. Today's episode is about how to make "Shrimp Vermicelli Filling" used in briwat and also bastilla. Next episode, we will learn how to fold and cook the briwat :-) - 101.518
Shrimp And Potato Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in potatoes and eggs. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and herb de Provence. Followed by onion, drained shrimps and flour.
2. In a saucepan heat sunflower oil. Scoop out the mixture and deep fry, until golden brown.
3. Take... - 94.0491
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.9669
If you make this Shrimp Cocktail by the Gourmet Dude at home, I can guarantee that you will save a hell a lot of money. This is a fantastic finger food for any Super Bowl party. Besides, I think that no can stop after eating just one. Game on! - 87.7982
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 85.7224
The Chef's Kitchen-striper's Shrimp Ceviche
Why not try a shrimp ceviche with plenty of fresh vegetables and champagne to cool on a hot summer day. Take a look at this amazing recipe that would surely make a great summer treat. The video is step- wise, well explained and surely a must watch! - 80.6067
Are you looking for a unique snack or appetizer recipe to impress your guests? Try making Filipino Ukoy with Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy. The video has detailed recipe with the demo and the recipe is pretty simple. Do not miss out the simple garlic dipping... - 78.2875
Shrimp Chafing Discs
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) - my all time family favorite. This Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) is so easy, but is... - 50.5174
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 50.3426
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2) In a bowl measure 1/4 cup soup.
3) Add crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4) On a cookie sheet arrange toast or rusks.
5) Spoon crab mixture over it and spread... - 46.2445
Popcorn Shrimp Pita Envelopes
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cook shrimps according to packaging instructions. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine mango, onion, pepper and lettuce. Mix well and add shrimps. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In another... - 46.1579
Cook 4 minutes.
Peel while still hot.
Cut potato lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Sprinkle with vinegar and let stand.
Slice onion and sprinkle with salt.
Wrap slices in cloth and rub between palms in water.
Squeeze out water well.
De-vein shrimp and... - 45.9201
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 45.9034
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.2665
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is an amazingly tasty pastry that you will definitely fall in love with! My husband and children finish the whole batch in minutes! Of course, their excuse is that the Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is... - 45.0041
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 44.931
Combine egg, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and flour; beat smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from heat and pour 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet; quickly tilt pan from side to side till batter covers bottom.
Return to heat; brown... - 44.2761
Fried Shrimp Balls
1) Chop together the shrimps, fat and water chestnuts, until very fine.
2) Place the shrimp mixture in a bowl, blend in the egg whites, flour, salt, pepper and water.
3) Mix with the hand until the mixture begins to turn pink.
4) Pick up and slap down... - 44.0168
First make the dipping sauce.
Stir the garlic and salt into the vinegar until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Put the shrimps and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the shrimps are... - 43.9871
Combine vinegar, water, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 tea spoon oil, and 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce; stir well.
Place shrimp in a shallow dish; add vinegar mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat remaining 1... - 43.6788
Shrimp Stuffed Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just through the kneading step.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together cheeses, carrot, parsley, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in shrimp.
Divide dough... - 43.5566
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 43.4778
1) Place the bread slices on the work surface.
2) With the help of a 2-inch,say 5 cm round cookie cutter, cut out about 60 circles.
3) Press each circle firmly into mini tart cups to form shells.
4)Preheat the oven to the desired... - 43.1756
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 42.9958
Shrimp Muffin Hors D Oeuvres
Toast muffin halves just enough to give light crispness; do not brown.
Tear each muffin half in two.
Mix together egg, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sugar until smooth.
Stir in shrimp.
Spread shrimp mixture evenly over 12 muffin quarters.
Pour corn oil into... - 42.8711
Golden Shrimp Puffs
In a saucepan, bring butter, water and garlic salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 42.8596
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 42.7211
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the rolls.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Chill the mixture if you like.
4. Cut a cone-shape piece from top of each roll and reserve to be replaced.
5. Scoop out soft bread... - 42.4259
Spaghetti With Mussels Scallops And Shrimp
Heat oil in 4- or 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until lightly golden.
Add garlic and saute an additional 30 seconds.
Stir in wine, basil and marjoram and cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, increase heat and boil 5 minutes.
Reduce heat... - 42.2969
Shrimp Louis Boats
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells.
Reserve insides of rolls for another use.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Cover and... - 42.1713
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, blend flour and oil.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except shrimp.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring once.
Stir in shrimp.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave... - 41.8788
Shrimp And Zucchini
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup.
Rinse frozen shrimp under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix cornstarch and water.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, garlic, onion and... - 41.4553
Shrimp And Red Potato Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with foil or by covering it with parchment paper
3. Lightly spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
4. Cut the potato into four ¼ inch slices and then trim off the... - 41.4054
Seasoned And Marinated Shrimp
1) Into a shallow dish, place the shrimps
2) Into a small bowl, add the oil, lemon juice, dill, vinegar, lemon pepper, seasoning, salt and mustard until blended
3) Pour the dressing over the shrimp
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator... - 41.086
Garlic Shrimp On A Bun
1) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute till they turn tender.
2) Pour in lemon juice and wine and season with salt, pepper and dill weed.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a rapid boil, before turning down... - 40.7057
Shrimp Newburg En Croissant
Melt butter or margarine in a medium skillet.
Crush garlic with flat side of a knife, keeping garlic in 1 piece.
Add garlic and shrimp to skillet.
Saute over medium heat until shrimp turn bright pink.
Remove shrimp; set aside.
Remove and discard garlic.
Add... - 40.5697
Stacked Shrimp Sandwich
Place frozen shrimp in a colander.
Run hot water over shrimp just till thawed.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard.
Stir in drained shrimp.
On one slice of bread layer cheese, shrimp mixture,... - 40.4946
If Butterfly Shrimp were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. This Butterfly Shrimp is never going to fail as a Snack. I prepare this Butterfly Shrimp with shrimp as the main ingredient. The Chinese Butterfly Shrimp is a... - 40.332
Shrimp Filled Pot Stickers
Pot Stickers is a seafood filling snack. If you love seafood filled recipe then try this Pot Stickers recipe, it will not let you down. I have made this Pot Stickers recipe many times and every time people just loved it. - 39.9998
Fried Shrimp Toast
1) Chop or grind together the shrimps and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix the shrimp mixture with the salt, pepper, egg and flour.
3) Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces.
4) Spread the shrimp paste on each bread piece.
5) In a wok, heat fat to 365°F and fry... - 38.8017
Artichoke Or Shrimp Rumaki
1) Place the hearts into a glass pie plate
2) Into another bowl, add in the chili and hot pepper sauce
3) Using a pastry brush , brush over the sauce to coat and keep aside
4) Using a sharp knife, slice the bacon into half lengthwise
5) Wrap each bacon... - 38.2939
Fry the slices of bread in the oil or butter on both sides.
Drain and cut each slice of fried bread into 4 squares.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
When the foam subsides, add the shrimps, curry powder, cayenne, salt, lemon juice and... - 37.9572
1) Place the shrimps on an adsorbent paper, pat them until dry.
2) In a large bowl, stiffly whip the cream, add the lemon juice and season well.
3) Gently stir the shrimps into the bowl of whipped cream, blend well.
4) Spread the softened butter on... - 37.7696
Combine the shrimps, water chestnuts, egg, salt, sugar, cornstarch, sherry, and soy sauce.
Heat oil in the wok to 375Â°F.
Shape the shrimp mixture into balls the size of small walnuts and drop from a spoon into the .hot oil.
Fry until the balls float and... - 37.0024
Shrimp And Cucumber Boats
Cut the cucumber into four 2-inch lengths, then cut these across the centre, scoop out and chop the centre pulp, making a boat shape.
If wished the peel can be entirely removed or scored with a fork giving a 'stripy' effect.
Season the cucumber and sprinkle... - 36.4694
Shrimp Cheese Turnovers
1) Into the flour, cut the butter and cream cheese till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Shape the dough into a ball and chill it for 1 hour.
3) Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8-inch and cut it... - 36.3456
Cheesy Shrimp Sandwich
Place cheese, onion and celery in small mixing bowl or 1 - qt casserole.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 45 to 60 seconds, or until cheese softens.
Add shrimp, celery seed, salt and pepper.
Place 4 cucumber slices on each slice of toast.
Top each with one-fourth of... - 36.2973
French Fried Shrimp
French fried shrimp is a delightful and easy snack recipe that can be served as a simple or cocktail apeetizer too. Flavored with curry powder, the fried shrimps are coated with four and salad oil mix and deep fried to a golden brown color and can be served... - 36.206
1) In a saucepan, mix together milk powder, salt, curry powder.
2) Slowly stream the water in the curry powder mixture, stir to mix.
3) Place the pan on heat to simmer.
4) Add shrimps and heat thoroughly.
5) Place the toast on the serving... - 35.9769
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the top of a 3-inch glass, cut out 16 rounds of bread. Keep the crusts aside for making breadcrumbs.
3) In the cups of a muffin pan, put the bread rounds and press them into... - 35.5768
Open Face Shrimp Melt
1. Preheat broiler, in small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except bread, tomato slices, and cheese; mix well.
2. Onto each slice of bread arrange 2 tomato slices and half of the shrimp mixture, then top with 1 cheese slice.
3. On nonstick baking sheet... - 35.0661
Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, anchovy paste and onion in a small bowl.
Spoon mixture evenly into cocktail size pastry shells.
Place on jelly roll pan.
Run under broiler until tops are bubbly and beginning to brown, about 1... - 35.0446
Jumbo Shrimp Kebabs
Cut the cucumber into thick slices; peel and quarter the onion.
Place the shrimp alternately with onion quarters, olives, bay leaves and slices of cucumber on skewers.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shrimp kebabs for 8-10 minutes over a moderate heat,... - 34.8588
Shrimp Omelette Puff
1. Beat eggs and milk until frothy in a medium-size bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter or margarine slowly in large, heavy skillet. (Butter should not bubble up.) Tip pan to coat sides well.
3. Pour in egg mixture; cook very slowly until it... - 34.7497
Combine all ingredients, except bread; mix well.
Spread shrimp mixture on toast.
Serve open faced; if desired, garnish each with a cucumber slice.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.3189
Nippy Shrimp is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Nippy Shrimp is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 34.1667
Combine shrimp, eggs, celery salt, salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise with cream; fold into shrimp mixture.
Spread shrimp mixture between bread slices.
Cut into halves, diagonally; fasten corners with wooden picks.
Place on cookie sheet; broil 4 inches from... - 34.1134
Shrimp Club Sandwiches
Fry bacon until crisp; drain.
Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice toast.
Place lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 3 slices bacon on each of 4 slices toast.
Top with another slice toast.
Arrange shrimp on toast; top with avocado slices.
Top with third... - 34.1072
Shrimp Vegetable Tempura
Mix flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt and baking powder and add milk slowly, to prevent lumps.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well to coat completely.
Drop by tablespoons into hot oil and cook until slightly brown. - 33.1935
Saucy Shrimp Squares
Combine 3 well-beaten eggs and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Stir in 3 cups soft bread crumbs; two 4 1/2-ounce cans shrimp, drained; 2 tablespoons snipped parsley; 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion; 1 tablespoon lemon juice; 14 teaspoon salt; and dash pepper.
Turn into... - 32.3484
Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Serve with crackers or use as a filling for finger sandwiches or celery. - 32.3358
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Blend cream cheese, milk, and mustard together till smooth.
Add shrimp and celery to cream cheese mixture.
Spread filling on 4 slices bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 4 slices bread. - 31.4546
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 30.2651
Mandarin Shrimp Sticks
1. Heat curry powder in butter or margarine in a small saucepan 1 minute. Stir in flour, onion, garlic salt, sugar and instant chicken broth; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in water; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and... - 29.481
Nordic Shrimp Sandwich
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of the imitation mayonnaise with the yogurt, dill or dillweed, chives, shrimps, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Spread each slice of the bread, using remaining tablespoon of imitation... - 28.8219
Shrimp And Cheddar Snacks
Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well.
Spread 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. - 26.884
Low Calorie Saucy Shrimps
1. Combine shrimps, yogurt, chili sauce, horseradish, garlic, onion and dill in a large bowl; mix lightly; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. To serve, mound in a large bowl and put out a small container of wooden picks. - 25.8554
1. Arrange the hot cooked shrimps on the toast.
2. Heat the White Sauce until nearly boiling and pour it over the shrimps.
3. Then arrange 3 spears of hot asparagus on each slice of toast - 25.0944
Shrimp Soup Dip
The shrimp soup dip is a delcious and easyt o prepare dip made with condensed cream fo shrimp soup. Flavored with lemon juice and garlic, this dip is good to go for parties or a family snack served with crackers or toasted bread rolls. - 24.4441
Copenhagen Shrimp Cocktail
1. Drain water chestnuts; cut each into about-1/8 -inch-thick rounds with a sharp knife. Drain shrimps; place in a small bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley and the lemon juice in a 1-cup measure. Place a dab on each slice of chestnut; stand... - 23.7857
Shrimp Snack Recipes By Category