- » Shrimp Snack
Shrimp Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp snack recipes.
Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Dip
Seafood lovers this recipe is for you, the coconut shrimp. You may have tried many other recipes for making coconut shrimp, but the chef in the video wants to show her style of coconut shrimp. She serves the shrimp with orange marmalade dip. Watch the video... - 150.491
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 144.935
Why not try a shrimp ceviche with plenty of fresh vegetables and champagne to cool on a hot summer day. Take a look at this amazing recipe that would surely make a great summer treat. The video is step- wise, well explained and surely a must watch! - 141.468
Filipino Shrimp Fritters
Take a look at this unique way to make a delicious and crispy Filipino shrimp fritters. View this excellent video that shows an interesting and easy recipe that you would surely like to try. Include this flavorful dish in your party menu and it would... - 135.484
Easy Prawn Roll
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 132.646
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 127.318
Quick Easy Pork And Shrimp Egg Rolls With Homemade Duck Sauce
If you are super hungry and craving for delicious eggrolls like those you get at your favorite Chinese takeout joint, this quick eggroll recipe is just what you need. It is amazingly easy and can be made as quickly as in 4 minutes. So instead of picking up... - 119.491
If you make this Shrimp Cocktail by the Gourmet Dude at home, I can guarantee that you will save a hell a lot of money. This is a fantastic finger food for any Super Bowl party. Besides, I think that no can stop after eating just one. Game on! - 115.417
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Shrimp Quesadillas is an amazing dish with the corn tortillas, mozzarella cheese and various stuffings as red salsa ,chunky guacamole and shrimp. Join Chef Amelia Ceja as she prepares this simple and delicious quesadillas. - 114.683
Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
1. For shrimp, in a large bowl combine Old Bay mix, chili powder, celery salt and cayenne. Mix well.
2. Put shrimp in it and mix to coat well. Place it in refrigerator.
3. Roast pepper, remove the stem, slice it in half, remove the seeds, and... - 109.479
Want to make something special for you and your husband? And then you worry what the kid would eat because you are too tired to make another meal. Well, weelicious knows what to make and she shows coconut shrimp recipe in this video. These are special for the... - 108.534
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.728
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 89.2815
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 86.9316
Are you looking for a unique snack or appetizer recipe to impress your guests? Try making Filipino Ukoy with Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy. The video has detailed recipe with the demo and the recipe is pretty simple. Do not miss out the simple garlic dipping... - 79.5534
Looking for a nice and tasty spread that everyone is bound to love? How about the potted shrimp spread recipe detailed in this video? Watch the video right away and learn more! - 78.9992
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 49.6507
Shrimp Chafing Discs
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) - my all time family favorite. This Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) is so easy, but is... - 47.7252
Popcorn Shrimp Pita Envelopes
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cook shrimps according to packaging instructions. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine mango, onion, pepper and lettuce. Mix well and add shrimps. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In another... - 46.4659
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2) In a bowl measure 1/4 cup soup.
3) Add crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4) On a cookie sheet arrange toast or rusks.
5) Spoon crab mixture over it and spread... - 45.8267
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.3058
Cook 4 minutes.
Peel while still hot.
Cut potato lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Sprinkle with vinegar and let stand.
Slice onion and sprinkle with salt.
Wrap slices in cloth and rub between palms in water.
Squeeze out water well.
De-vein shrimp and... - 44.3958
Fried Shrimp Balls
1) Chop together the shrimps, fat and water chestnuts, until very fine.
2) Place the shrimp mixture in a bowl, blend in the egg whites, flour, salt, pepper and water.
3) Mix with the hand until the mixture begins to turn pink.
4) Pick up and slap down... - 44.0959
Hot And Peppery Cocktail Shrimp
1) In a large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
2) Cover the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°.
4) Take a rectangular pan of13x9x2 inches and spray it with... - 43.902
Golden Shrimp Puffs
In a saucepan, bring butter, water and garlic salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 43.8379
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 43.8294
Shrimp Stuffed Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just through the kneading step.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together cheeses, carrot, parsley, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in shrimp.
Divide dough... - 42.9094
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is an amazingly tasty pastry that you will definitely fall in love with! My husband and children finish the whole batch in minutes! Of course, their excuse is that the Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is... - 42.8827
Shrimp Louis Boats
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells.
Reserve insides of rolls for another use.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Cover and... - 42.3188
Combine egg, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and flour; beat smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from heat and pour 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet; quickly tilt pan from side to side till batter covers bottom.
Return to heat; brown... - 42.2045
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, blend flour and oil.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except shrimp.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring once.
Stir in shrimp.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave... - 41.8862
Shrimp And Zucchini
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup.
Rinse frozen shrimp under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix cornstarch and water.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, garlic, onion and... - 41.545
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 41.5368
1) Place the bread slices on the work surface.
2) With the help of a 2-inch,say 5 cm round cookie cutter, cut out about 60 circles.
3) Press each circle firmly into mini tart cups to form shells.
4)Preheat the oven to the desired... - 41.423
First make the dipping sauce.
Stir the garlic and salt into the vinegar until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Put the shrimps and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the shrimps are... - 41.3159
Combine vinegar, water, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 tea spoon oil, and 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce; stir well.
Place shrimp in a shallow dish; add vinegar mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat remaining 1... - 41.1123
Fried Chinese Shrimp Balls
Prepare Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Finely chop shrimp and water chestnuts.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg.
Stir in chopped shrimp and water chestnuts, green onion, cornstarch, gingerroot or ground ginger, salt, white pepper and sesame oil, if... - 41.0188
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 41.0188
Shrimp Snack Recipes By Category