- » Shrimp Scampi Casserole
Shrimp Scampi Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp scampi casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp scampi casserole recipes.
Shrimp Scampi I M
Shrimp Scampi! An amazing dish that ensnared me the first time I tasted it with its lovely flavor! This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. You only stand to gain by preparing this Shrimp Scampi recipe. Try it! - 42.705
In 2 1/2-quart grill-safe casserole, combine butter, oil and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until butter melts.
Cook and stir until shrimp are... - 40.6969
1. Season egg with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Dredge shrimp in egg. Saute shrimp in olive oil for 5 minutes over high heat, shaking briskly. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon to a shallow casserole dish.
2. Add garlic, shallots, parsley, and oregano to olive... - 34.1347
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3... - 37.1376
Microwave Garlic And Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add garlic, cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes until butter is bubbly.
3. In a bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice and shrimp and cook on HIGH (9) for 2... - 33.1689
Caribbean Shrimp Scampi
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Add shrimp; toss to coat.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until shrimp are pink, opaque and... - 33.8305
Spicy Shrimp Scampi
In each of 4 individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces shrimp.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour 1/4 of mixture over each portion of shrimp and toss to coat.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until... - 30.0224
Shrimp Scampi With White Wine
Place butter, wine, parsley and garlic salt in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and toss to coat all pieces.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Stir twice during cooking.
Garnish with lemon... - 30.7182
Easy Shrimp Scampi With Lemon
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the parsley, garlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
3. Mix the shrimp and Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at... - 35.7472
In 2-quart casserole, combine garlic and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add parsley and salt.
Stir in shrimp, coating each with butter sauce.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 5 to 6... - 41.4601
Devein and wash shrimp.
Spray a heavy skillet with a noncaloric vegetable spray and heat.
Place the shrimp in the skillet and pan-broil very quickly.
When they are done and a little brown, remove them from the skillet.
Place the diced tomato, shallots, and... - 39.1617
1 Place butter, garlic and wine in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir in shrimp and continue cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until shrimp turns pink. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with snipped... - 26.9573
Scampi is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Scampi dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 29.041
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, oil, onion, and garlic.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, lemon juice, wine, and hot pepper seasoning.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring to bring... - 37.1825
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Blend in olive oil.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp, stirring to coat with butter mixture.
Reduce power to... - 46.7814
Shrimp And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Dice the bacon and fry it slowly till it has crisped properly. Take the bacon out and drain it on a paper towel.
3) To the bacon fat left behind, add onions and rice and cook over low... - 36.8967