- » Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp scampi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp scampi recipes.
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 115.183
Shrimp is easy to cook and develops great taste according to the flavors used. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make shrimp scampi using Wild American Shrimp and some common flavors. Good to serve with wine of your choice. - 111.958
Seaside Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
Let your gourmet-dining take a new meaning with this delicious shrimp scampi. Light and flavorful, this delectable shrimp delight is a real crowd-pleaser and is likely to be a hit — be it casual cookout or weeknight dinner. Serve shrimp scampi over angel... - 108.815
Low Carb Shrimp Scampi
Following a low carb diet? We've got a recipe that you will simply love. Watch the chef share this brilliant Low Carb Shrimp Scampi recipe. The dish is high on taste but low on carbs. - 76.7418
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 47.0443
1) Combine together the shrimp, eggs, 1.4 cup of flour, salt, pepper, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon parsley and drops of both Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces. Mix well and blend to form a batter.
2) With the... - 45.3374
Shrimp Scampi Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a large sized skillet, place shrimps and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes each, on both sides. Remove shrimp on to another bowl and place skillet back on flame.
2. Add rice and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 minutes till rice turns... - 45.1727
1. Wash, peel and then devein the shrimp carefully.
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jelly roll pan place the shrimps in a single layer.
3. Mix the remaining 8 ingredients.
4. Pour them over the shrimp.
5. Bake for 5 minutes at 450°.
6. Broil the shrimp... - 43.734
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, sherry, garlic, lemon juice, and sugar.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in pan.
Spoon sauce over shrimp.
Broil for 8 minutes.
Remove from broiler; let stand... - 43.3227
Shrimp Scampi Supreme
Cook the orzo according to package directions, drain, rinse with hot water, and drain well again.
Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.1799
Homemade Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Remove shells from shrimp, leaving shell on tail section only.
Devein, wash under running water, and drain on paper towels.
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Blend together liquid Butter Buds, lite... - 42.8644
Shrimp Scampi I M
Shrimp Scampi! An amazing dish that ensnared me the first time I tasted it with its lovely flavor! This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. You only stand to gain by preparing this Shrimp Scampi recipe. Try it! - 42.705
In 2-quart casserole, combine garlic and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add parsley and salt.
Stir in shrimp, coating each with butter sauce.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 5 to 6... - 41.4601
Pasta With Light Shrimp Scampi
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the shrimp and saute just until they turn pink, about 1 minute.
Stir in the fish stock, wine, parsley, and lemon zest.
In a small cup or bowl, stir the... - 40.9003
In 2 1/2-quart grill-safe casserole, combine butter, oil and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until butter melts.
Cook and stir until shrimp are... - 40.6969
Broiled Garlic Shrimp (scampi All'aglio)
Shell, devein and quickly wash and dry the shrimp.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large shallow baking dish.
(It must be able to fit under the broiler).
Add the olive oil, lemon juice, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the shrimp and turn them over in... - 40.4951
Under cold running water, remove the shells from the shrimp, leaving last tail section attached.
Using a sharp, thin-bladed knife make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of each shrimp and wash out the sand vein.
If desired, the shrimp may be butterflied... - 39.4917
Healthy Shrimp Scampi
1) In a baking dish, heat butter and garlic on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
2) To this, add lemon juice, parsley and salt. Add shrimp and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes,... - 37.1638
Microwaved Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3... - 37.1376
Try this alluring Shrimp Scampi recipe. An easily prepared seafood recipe, this Shrimp Scampi is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 36.5101
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the garlic.
Add shrimp, tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, and water.
Close cover and put pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 3 minutes.
Cool cooker at once.
Serve shrimp on a bed of... - 36.4299
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Starting at tail end, cut each shrimp down the back, cutting to, but not through, underside of shrimp.
Arrange 8 shrimp, cut sides down, in each of 6 gratin dishes; set aside.
Melt margarine in a small skillet over medium... - 36.0441
Easy Shrimp Scampi With Lemon
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the parsley, garlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
3. Mix the shrimp and Parmesan cheese.
4. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at... - 35.7472
Easy shrimp Scampi
Shrimp scampi is a lively and peppy shrimp recipe made with large shrimps. Marinated and broiled, these shrimps have the combined flavors of mustard, garlic and parsley with the hint of lemon juice. Served as appetizers or on the side, the shrimp scampi... - 35.589
Peel and devein shrimp.
Saute green onions, parsley, and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
Reduce heat to low; add shrimp.
Cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon to a serving dish; keep warm.
Add remaining... - 35.2796
Shrimp Scampi recipe can also be served with bread or steamed rice. You can add vegetables to the rice to make it more flavorsome. If you like your scampi hot, add in more of red chili flakes or sautéed chili. You can also use crayfish or lobster tails for... - 34.99
1. Season egg with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Dredge shrimp in egg. Saute shrimp in olive oil for 5 minutes over high heat, shaking briskly. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon to a shallow casserole dish.
2. Add garlic, shallots, parsley, and oregano to olive... - 34.1347
Grilled Shrimp Scampi
Using a sharp knife, split each shrimp on underside down to tail taking care not to cut the meat.
Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl along with the shrimp and stir well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours so that the shrimps absorb the... - 33.9278
Caribbean Shrimp Scampi
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Add shrimp; toss to coat.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until shrimp are pink, opaque and... - 33.8305
Shrimp Scampi Shashank
Saute shrimps in oil - drain, throw away the oil.
Add butter to the pan and fry onions, garlic, basil and oregano.
Add wine and cream, tomatoes and shrimps.
Cook for 5 mins.
Serve with rice.
NOTE : This makes a meal with any salad of your... - 33.2445
Microwave Garlic And Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add garlic, cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes until butter is bubbly.
3. In a bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice and shrimp and cook on HIGH (9) for 2... - 33.1689
Peel and devein shrimp; place in a single layer in a 15 x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Combine next 8 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
Bake at 450Â° for 5 minutes.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Serve over rice. - 31.0629
Shrimp Scampi With White Wine
Place butter, wine, parsley and garlic salt in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and toss to coat all pieces.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Stir twice during cooking.
Garnish with lemon... - 30.7182
Spicy Shrimp Scampi
In each of 4 individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces shrimp.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour 1/4 of mixture over each portion of shrimp and toss to coat.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until... - 30.0224
Cheesy Shrimp Scampi
Preheat oven to broil.
Combine oil, pepper, and garlic together in a large bowl.
Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Roll shrimp in freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place on a broiling rack.
Broil 4 minutes on each side. - 29.1741
Microwave Shrimp Scampi
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir shrimp into butter sauce. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 2 (power level... - 28.1639
Easy Shrimp Scampi
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. Stir shrimp into butter sauce. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 26.5806
Preheat oven to broil.
Combine butter, oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Place shrimp on broiling rack; broil 3 minutes on each side.
Shrimp are done when slightly curled and pale pink. - 26.0778
Garlic shrimp Scampi
1. On a large flat plate, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Add shrimp to oil mixture and turn them to coat well. Marinate shrimp, turning several times, 2 hours in refrigerator.
2. Skewer marinated shrimp, threading them through the... - 26.0075
Shrimp Scampi Italiano
Shrimp scampi Italiano is a simple and easy shrimp recipe. Made with Italian dressing. Marinated with the italian dressing, the shimp is broiled to cook with frequent bastings. Devilishly easy, the shrimp scampi Italiano can be served as an appetizer or a... - 24.9666
Shrimp Scampi is another seafood delight I am known for. I often try this seafood delicacy and it is quite easy to prepare too. Give this yummy Shrimp Scampi a try. - 23.1436
Shrimp Scampi Recipes By Category