- » Shrimp Scallop Stew
Shrimp Scallop Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp scallop stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp scallop stew recipes.
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 30.0173
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 40.8084
Savory Seafood Stew
The savory seafood stew is a mixed seafood medley. Cooked in Italian dressing and wine mix, the seafood stew has sliced onions in it. Easily prepared, the seafood is quickly prepared and is a treat for all beach food lovers. Served with or over rice, it makes... - 32.4681
Fish & Rice Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onions; cook, stirring, until onions are soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in parsley and rice and cook until rice is slightly toasted (about 3 more minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a... - 35.1946
In saucepan, brown mushrooms in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally. - 24.4954
Supersonic Fish Stew
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onions, garlic, bell pepper and celery till they turn soft and are lightly cooked.
2) Add in seafood mix, tomato soup, chowder soup, water, wine, 2 tablespoons of parsley, salt and pepper.
3) Mix the above... - 40.2167
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.6946
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, water, wine, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, basil, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours. Remove... - 30.8828
California Shellfish Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup kettle.
Add the onions, peppers and garlic and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Add fish stock, zinfandel and tomatoes and raise the heat.
Stir in the basil, thyme and bay leaf, and... - 39.4139
Portuguese Fisherman's Stew
1. Spray an 8-quart saucepan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the potatoes, carrot, onion, linguica, and garlic; cook until the onion begins to soften, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, saffron, oregano, and crushed red... - 30.1906
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 33.6627
Brown mushrooms lightly in butter.
Add soup and cream; heat slowly until soup is thawed.
Blend in seafood and cheese.
Heat; stir often.
Add sauterne just before serving. - 30.475
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and sautÃ© the mushrooms in it
2. Add the soup and the cream to the pan and heat gently till the soup is thawed through
3. Add the seafood and the cheese and heat while stirring often
4. Add the sauterne just... - 35.0182
Italian Seafood Stew
Put oil in stockpot over medium heat and lightly saute minced garlic and onion, about 5 minutes.
Add squid, wine, 1 cup of the tomato puree, parsley, and water; cover and cook over low heat 3G minutes or until squid is tender.
Add remaining 2 cups tomato... - 40.7663
Sicilian Seafood Stew
In a soup pot, saute the onions in the olive oil on high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constandy.
Add the celery and bell peppers and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, crushed red pepperflakes or cayenne, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Lower... - 42.9411
Seafood Stew With Tomatoes And Fennel
In a large casserole cook the leek, the fennel, the mushrooms, the garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in the olive oil over moderate heat, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to give off liquid.
Add the wine and... - 33.8907
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 44.491
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 27.8242
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.7405
Bouillabaisse French Fish Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the seafood.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
3) Then add the entire seafood.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates or... - 40.5206
Calling fans of seafood and fish- Cioppino- the signature San Francisco dish is a must try. Take a visual tour through the video with the chef into locales of San Francisco while she discusses the dish. Make this restaurant style dish pooling up all... - 122.127
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 41.9898
1. In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook the garlic in oil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it is a light gold color. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until it is softened and translucent. Add the vinegar and boil until evaporated.... - 32.6748
1. Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion, celery and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add water, bouillon cube and Italian seasoning. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Cut cod fillets into... - 31.4506
The origin of this famous San Francisco specialty is open to speculation. Most locals believe it is related to the Italian cacciucco, a fish stew of Livorno, and to the fish stews of the Friuli region, which are made with red wine. Serve with grilled coarse... - 37.9765
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 33.7027
1. In nonreactive 6-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, yellow pepper, garlic, and lemon peel. Cook, stirring, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Increase heat to high; stir in tomatoes, clam broth, wine, water, salt, and... - 30.6626
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 44.1757
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, saute the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in olive oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer covered on a low heat for 2 hours. Then... - 42.6516
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water to remove any sand. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat 1/2 inch water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook just until shells open, about 5 minutes.
2.... - 33.2132
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 31.942
1) Peel, seed and coarsely chop the tomatoes, then add saffron into the tomato juice collected.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
3) In a very large heavy pot, saute the onion, garlic and peppers in the oil over a medium heat for about 10... - 45.7215
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Fry bacon and drain; place in large pot.
Add onions, mushrooms, whole tomatoes (mashed), chablis and fish, which has been cut into bite-size pieces.
Simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Thirty minutes before serving, add stewed tomatoes, shellfish, salt, pepper, and... - 32.7863
1. In a deep kettle heat the oil, add the garlic and red pepper and brown the garlic lightly.
2. Cut the shrimp and squid into small pieces and add. Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the squid is tender, about thirty minutes. Add the wine and... - 31.6737
Seafood Casserole With Cheese
Combine enough seafood in a casserole to cater for the required amount of people.
Stew at least 2 cups of chopped tomatoes in about 3 tablespoons (60 g) of butter with 1 clove of garlic, basil, salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Thicken the... - 33.2103
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 146.393