- » Shrimp Scallop Rice Dish
Shrimp Scallop Rice Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp scallop rice dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp scallop rice dish recipes.
Shrimp N Scallop Fried Rice (on The Grill)
A perfect, quick and easy fried rice recipe for when a storm approaches! Seared scallops and shrimp with rice and an awesome array of veggies bathing in Asian sauces. We use the Weber Wok to make it even easier. "If it can be prepared in the kitchen, it can... - 0
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
On popular demand by Dave's fans, he is cooking his family favorite Shrimp and Scallop Casserole. In this video, he aims to show us how to make a casserole so all of us can cook casseroles with our favorite ingredients. He is showing the low country style of... - 99.7668
Spanish Rice With Chicken Shrimp And Scallops
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken, scallops, and shrimp with the salt.
Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes; transfer... - 36.1936
Shrimp And Scallops
1 In a pan, put oil and add rice. Cook to lightly brown the rice.
2 Add tomatoes, onions, bell pepper and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Add stock and Tabasco to the mixture.
4 Cover and cook for 45 minutes over low heat.
5 Add... - 41.8966
Drain scallops, reserving liquid.
Combine liquid with slightly beaten eggs; add rice, scallops and shrimp.
Brown onion lightly in fat.
Add catsup, celery salt and curry powder; stir into rice mixture.
Place in buttered shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 38.5241
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 46.9457
"Place scallops, shrimp, tomatoes and green pepper cubes on skewers; sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
Grill over charcoal or broil in oven until done, basting frequently with butter.
Prepare rice according to package directions, place in serving dish.
Place... - 32.0228
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271
Shrimp, Scallop, And Squid Risotto
1. In a large saucepan bring together the stock or clam juice and tomatoes to a boil and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over low heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Stir... - 44.5435
Stir Fried Shrimp And Scallops
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the pepper, carrot, water chestnuts, and snow... - 39.7452
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 45.9179
Venezuelan Pabellón Criollo With Shrimp And Scallops
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes your taste buds on a trip to South America with a Venezuelan favorite - Pabellón Criollo with shrimp and scallops. A seafood lover's dream! No need to pack a bag, just bring along your appetite and your sense of... - 122.019
Shrimp & Scallop Kabobs
These Shrimp And Scallop Kababs taste amazing ! I tried this skewered seafood appetizer for a party meal and believe me they were a hit menu fare. Do try these Shrimp And Scallop Kababs and tell me if you share my passion. - 39.4609
Buddha Congee is a typical rice porridge dish which comes from China. Buddha Congee stands high on the nutritional aspect and also does not lose out on its taste. You should be checking this out! - 34.4588
1. In a 2 to 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine.
2. Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes at full power covered with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes for steam to escape.
3. Now add the rest of the... - 45.8503
Cut large scallops in half.
Melt butter in skillet and add scallops.
Saute over low heat for 3 minutes.
Add peas and tomatoes.
Blend water, cornstarch, scallops, cook and stir until thick (clear).
Serve over rice. - 40.6416
Scallops In Saffron Sauce
1 Open the scallops, discard the beards and wash them well.
2 Place the scallops, shallot, wine, lemon juice, thyme and saffron in a pan and cook gently for 5-6 minutes.
3 Remove the thyme and strain off the liquid into another pan.
Season and boil for 5... - 41.4972
1. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water, wine, shallots, garlic, thyme, salt, and bay leaf to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the scallops and shrimp; simmer for 3 minutes or until opaque, then transfer to a... - 34.5022
Sticky Rice/ Glutinous Rice, ( Dim Sum )
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the beaten egg. Move the pan around and spread out the egg into a disc. Fry both sides until golden. Set aside. When it cools down, cut the egg into thin strips.
2) To the pan, add some oil, if needed, and... - 87.5291
Stir Fried Shrimp And Broccoli
Thaw shrimp or scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp or cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse the shrimp or scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar; set... - 46.0984
Peel and butterfly the green shrimp by cutting inside the curve but without detaching.
If you are using scallops, split in half on the thickness.
Place in an 8-inch (20 cm) round microwave-safe dish the butter and green onions.
Microwave 1 minute at... - 41.2981
Coastal Shrimp Coquilles
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter in ovenproof casserole.
Add onion and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in rice and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Pour in chicken stock, mix well and season.
Cover and cook 18 minutes in... - 41.488
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 32.8154
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1202
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
Preparation To clean squid, separate head and tentacles from body.
Cut off tentacles just above eyes, then remove and discard hard beak at center of tentacles.
Rinse tentacles and set aside.
Discard remainder of head.
Pull out still pen from body.
Slit body... - 41.8854
Seafood Rice Medley
Pour 1 quart boiling water over scallops and salt in a saucepan.
Cook, covered, until scallops are just tender.
Remove from stock with a slotted spoon.
Cut scallops into halves; set aside.
To the stock, add sliced onion, garlic, cloves, peppercorns, and... - 42.1685
Simmer the scallops in the Court Bouillon for 3 minutes.
Bring the Court Bouillon to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook just until done.
Drain, reserving the Court Bouillon.
When the shrimp are cool enough to handle, peel and devein them.
Boil... - 43.7648
Thai Seafood Kabobs With Spicy Rice
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 In a medium bowl, place shrimp and scallops.
3 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame oil.
4 Pour half of the mixture over shellfish, tossing to coat well.
5 Allow to stand for 15... - 42.9075
Seafood Galaxy With Rice
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms lightly in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the cream-of- shrimp soup and light cream, cook over a low heat, until soup is thawed.
3) Stir in the cooked seafood and shredded cheese, about 10 minutes before... - 37.2117
Red White And Green Salad
Heat the oil for 1 minute in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Stir in the rice, then add the stock, salt, and black pepper.
Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat so that the... - 42.8118
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Omelette On Rice
Heat a small frying pan.
I prefer one lined with Silverstone.
Add the oil and the chicken and shrimp.
Cook for a few minutes and then add the green onion and mushrooms.
Mix the broth, mirin, soy, and ginger.
Pour into the pan and continue cooking for a moment... - 42.5544
Seafood Curry & Brown Rice
Melt half of the butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
Add seafood; saute until shrimp become pink.
Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in cornstarch to make a roux.
Gradually stir in warmed milk.
Add curry powder... - 42.1797
Combine wine, chicken stock, slice of lemon, 1 bay leaf, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp. salt, peppercorns, sprigs of parsley celery leaves, slice of onion, carrot and dash cayenne in large saucepan the day before the dish is to be prepared.
Bring to a boil, turn down... - 45.5368
Spanish Paella With Belgian-style Wit
Heat oil in large paella pan over medium-low heat until hot. Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles. Add onions and rice, cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon juice, and paprika; mix well. Combine saffron... - 25.5479
I kept wondering if there was a Goan recipe for Paella and started searching for same. Sure enough I found this wonderful sounding recipe on Star.com by Sanjeev Chandra and Smita Chandra.
Rice cooked with sautéed chicken, chorizo sausage, assorted seafood... - 52.2409
1. Prepare the lobsters by cutting them into 4 pieces each and by cracking the claws
2. In a 6-quart electric wok, place the oil and butter and heat for three minutes at 325°F
3. Add the onions to the hot wok and stir fry them for six... - 46.0944
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 49.1111
Fish & Rice Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onions; cook, stirring, until onions are soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in parsley and rice and cook until rice is slightly toasted (about 3 more minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a... - 39.2167
1. Combine liquid from scallops with slightly beaten eggs; add rice, scallops and shrimp.
2. Brown onion lightly in fat and add catchup, celery salt and curry powder; stir into rice mixture.
3. Place in buttered shallow baking dish; bake in moderate oven... - 33.0364
1) Using non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté onion, garlic, and scallion until cooked down.
2) Stream in the beef consommé.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except shrimp, scallops, brandy, Pernod, and rice.
4) Allow to... - 44.8149
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 44.4994
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 45.3558
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet or paella pan over medium-low heat until hot.
Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles.
Add onions and rice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon... - 45.6627
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
This week I'm getting my grill on with a tasty Spanish dish: paella. You might even say this is the gumbo of Spain because you can add anything and everything to this dish, as long as the basic building blocks are the same. So step up your game a little and... - 111.744
A jambalaya is a classic dish with a mixture of rice, meat or seafood and some seasonings to make this cracker of a dish! Ken makes this delicious dish using crab meat. Watch the video for more - 115.668
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned
4. Add onions and rice and sauté for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
5. Add... - 47.7611
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.4806
Congee Roast Duck
1 Place rice and water in a pan. Add scallops and tangerine peel. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
2 Add roast duck and sherry to rice. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally and adding some... - 26.4972
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 43.475
ln an ungreased 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the oil, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on High until the onion is glassy 4 to 5 minutes stirring once midway.
Mix in the basil, thyme, salt, black pepper, red pepper,... - 37.9093
Fry the meat and seafood in the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Pour the sauce over the meat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve over rice or noodles. - 25.3491
1. In a pan heat olive oil with butter and saute rice along with a little salt, thyme and bay leaf for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add hot stock into the rice in thirds and cook after each addition.
3. In another pan melt butter and add zucchini asparagus and bell... - 112.499
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Prepare small cubes by cutting the scallops. Place in a saucepan.
3) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour water.
4) Reserve the liquid while draining the oysters.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and... - 44.6778
Seafood With Mustard Sauce
Place seafood in electric steamer or in steamer basket placed in a pan of boiling water; sprinkle on Fish Blend.
Do not let water touch seafood.
Cover; steam until shrimp turn pink and scallops become opaque.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine vinegar and... - 39.8208
1. Cook the lobster tails, allow to cool and cut into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine sherry, olive oil, ginger root and garlic and marinate the lobster, shrimp and scallops for half an hour
3. Drain away excess marinade and stread on skewers; brush... - 34.9495
Rich Seafood Medley
1) In a slow cooker, arrange shrimp, crab, scallops in layers.
2) Mix milk with soup and pour over the sea food.
3) Mix spices with butter and spread on top.
4) Cover and cook for 3-4 hours.
5) Serve hot over noodles or rice. - 38.841
Paella, a wonderful combination of chorizo, chicken, seafood, and short grain rice; From The Kitchen at Wolfpack ranch. - 101.758
Seafood And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and scallops; stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Snap off and discard the tough ends of the asparagus and cut the spears diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok or wide frying... - 30.3561
Seafood royale is a sherried mixd seafood recipe. Prepared with a medley of shrimp, crab meat, scallops and other seafood of choice if desired, the seafood royale is a must for all seafood lovers. Spiced with chili powder, and cooked with vegetables, the... - 42.9739
Combine broth and saffron in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove from skillet, and keep... - 41.2481
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Seafood Medley is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Seafood Medley is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 47.285
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Oriental Fish Parcels
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Spoon 1/2 cup rice in the center of each of 4 lightly oiled squares of foil.
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Arrange the fish, scallops and shrimp over the rice, dividing evenly among the 4 portions.
Top each portion with 1/4 of... - 44.2103
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 45.0657
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and sautÃ© the mushrooms in it
2. Add the soup and the cream to the pan and heat gently till the soup is thawed through
3. Add the seafood and the cheese and heat while stirring often
4. Add the sauterne just... - 34.2798
Cut chicken into 10 pieces.
Dredge in flour; season with salt and pepper to taste.
In large deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, in batches, for 5 to 10 minutes or until browned.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Discard... - 46.6921
Seafood With Ginger, Tomato And Chilies
Heat oil over high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic and ginger.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and flounder evenly in wok.
Cook for 2 minutes or just until seafood tests done, turning once.
Remove seafood to platter.
Add sugar, fish... - 44.3849
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring just to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm (Do not boil.)
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic,... - 42.4711
1. Start by cutting lobster tails with shells into 2-inch cube, also remove legs from shrimp
3. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then saute
4. Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 44.3708
Seafood Baked With Artichokes
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in fish, scallops, prawns, soup, artichokes, mushrooms, wine and seasonings.
Combine rice and parsley.
Spoon into a large greased casserole dish.
Spoon over... - 40.8139
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
1. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, scallops, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, until seafood just begins to color but is not cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.... - 33.1145
Party Seafood Newburg
1 Remove meat from the lobster or lobster tails, saving the shell or tail shells for garnishing the platter.
2 Cut the meat into bite-size pieces; reserve.
3 In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, cayenne and... - 45.6717
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.2226
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 42.8586
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Cafe Du Midi London Ontario Seafood Pilaf
Here is a fresh and rather interesting take on Seafood Pilaf. Flavored with your favorite herbs and lemon juice and with a mix of seafood, this pilaf is something great to serve for occasions. It is great and I wish you should also try it! - 44.1784
Herbed Seafood Casserole
In saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups (500 mL) salted water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed.
Stir in egg and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the parsley.
Meanwhile, in large skillet,... - 46.5451
Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
Combine the first nine ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, dill and pepper; mix well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss gently.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, cut a thin slice from... - 38.5781
Seafood Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Orange Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add seafood, chilies and green onions; toss lightly. - 34.6066
Curry Of Sea Food Rizotto
1. Wash clean and prepare the seafood for the curry.
2. Parboil the seafood and strain cooking liquid, measure 5 cups of stock and keep aside.
3. In a large stock pot or kettle, melt butter over a medium flame..
4. Add onions and apple... - 44.1962
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 108.841
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 43.6429
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 113.589
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
Savory Seafood Stew
The savory seafood stew is a mixed seafood medley. Cooked in Italian dressing and wine mix, the seafood stew has sliced onions in it. Easily prepared, the seafood is quickly prepared and is a treat for all beach food lovers. Served with or over rice, it makes... - 34.8962
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Thaw seafood if frozen.
Reserve liquid if canned.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Bring water to boil; add raw fish and cook 3-4 minutes.
Remove fish and reserve liquid.
In large saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
Cook a couple of minutes.
Gradually beat in hot... - 41.7035
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Seafood Risotto With Peppered Steak
1. Thaw seafood, if frozen. Rub both sides of steak with oil. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper and 3/4 teaspoon thyme, pressing into surface. Cover and chill steak till needed.
2. In a medium saucepan cook shallots and garlic in hot margarine till... - 37.231