- » Shrimp Salt
Shrimp Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp salt recipes.
Shrimp Grilled On Pink Salt
Chef John teaches you how to make a restaurant style shrimp appetizer at home to wow your guests at a cocktail party. You are sure to get the pink salt slab at a medieval-style grocery store and that is the only effort required to make this otherwise... - 140.725
Shrimp Cooked On Himalayan Pink Salt
The idea of cooking shrimp on what's basically a slab of crystal, appeals a lot of us. You'll be pleasantly surprised how good seared shrimp are with nothing more than a pinch of cumin and cayenne. Just don’t forget the salt! Enjoy the video. - 119.105
Old Salt's Seafood Delight
1. Drain the canned shrimp into a colander.
2. Rinse under cold tap water to get rid of excess saltiness.
3. Place in a bowl of water and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine Tomato sauce and water and stir to blend well.
5.... - 45.6517
You May Also Like!
Don't be beguiled by the simplicity of the Salted Shrimp recipe ! The dish is simply mindblowing ! I'm impressed by the versatality of the Salted Shrimp! Eat it as a snack with a savory sauce or eat is a starter or a side course ! You'll only say WOW ! Try... - 26.2607
1.Thoroughly wash the shrimp in warm water and dry on paper towels .
2. In a skillet or a ceramic plate, heat the oil for 1 minute on the highest setting or flame.
3. Align the shrimps on the plate, spreading evenly. Cook for 3 minutes,... - 33.3529
Salt & Pepper Batter Fried Shrimp
There is a lot that can be done with shrimps. But here Tina is keeping them simple with salt and pepper as she has very fresh shrimps that has all the flavors and don’t require much added spices to make them delicious. Enjoy them on the sides with some... - 68.4239
Shrimp With Eggs
Looking for an easy summer starter option then you should certainly take a look at this simple shrimp recipe. Here the chef shows easy ideas to combine shrimp with few basic ingredients to make an impressive appetizer. Worth trying! it is absolutely easy to... - 80.1342
Crispy golden brown Phoenix Tail Shimp served with an irresistible savory dip is what you newed when you return home from work in the evening ! Ask your dear one to prepare these Phoenix -Tail Shrimps for you by the time you return home this evening and... - 38.2147
Chinese Shrimp Balls
These Shimp Balls are a rage ! Fry this crustacean to a delicious goldren brown color and just devour it up as a snack or an appetizer ! Start off right away ! Tell me if you like these amazing Shrimp Balls - 42.75
Lay shrimp in 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Combine garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
Pour over shrimp.
Salt and pepper, if desired.
Place 4 inches from broiler unit.
Broil 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle parsley over. - 32.8938
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp
1. Thaw shrimp. Add salt and water and let stand a few minutes. Meanwhile mince scallion.
2. Drain shrimp, then rinse several times with fresh water. Drain again and blot dry with paper toweling.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and scallion and stir-fry until done (2... - 21.1463
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 33.3014
Serve up this Crispy Cha Hsia with some savory sauces as a snack or an appetizer to your guests at a party and tell me if they've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for Cha Hsia are welcome ! - 38.6024