- » Shrimp Quiche
Shrimp Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp quiche recipes.
Cajun Shrimp Quiche
If you love spicy food you will adore this Cajun Shrimp Quiche. The ingredients also have red pepper and onion that impart sweetness to this dish. All in all it is a great dish as it is sweet, spicy, creamy and has a bite from the shrimps. Watch and learn... - 92.039
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
1. In a pan saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter until golden.
2. In a bowl mix cheeses and flour and sprinkle half the mixture into pie shell.
3. Add half the mushrooms and half the shrimp and repeat layers.
4. Stir cream into eggs and add salt and... - 48.0674
Prawn Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 12 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) Place the celery,... - 47.2983
Crab & Shrimp Quiche
Place rack in lowest position in oven; preheat oven to 425°F.
Cut 4 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large bowl, toss cheese food pieces, onion and pimiento with flour.
Add remaining ingredients except pastry shell and cheese food slices.
Pour into pastry... - 43.3058
Generously grease 2 dozen 1 3/4-inch muffin cups; set aside.
Separate rolls into 12 equal pieces.
Cut each in half; press each half into bottom and sides of a muffin cup.
Divide shrimp evenly among pastry shells.
Beat together egg, cream, onion, salt, dill,... - 42.3459
Shrimp Onion Quiche
If using a frozen pastry shell, remove from metal pan to glass pan.
Prick lightly with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 minutes or until dry-looking on bottom.
Place bacon on paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Crumble into cooked... - 41.6626
Shrimp Quiche Speciality
Mix eggs, cream, and salt in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in parsley, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, and shrimp.
Brush baked pastry shell with soy sauce.
Pour filling mixture into pie crust.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.4359
Toss together Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, and flour.
Beat together next 5 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Prepare pastry; line 6 individual bakers.
Divide about 3/4 of the cheese mixture between the pastry-lined bakers; add diced shrimp and... - 39.5023
Mini Shrimp Quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2.Grease twenty four 1- 3/4" muffin pans
3. Slice cheese into 24 pieces
4. Separate each roll in half and press into pans to form shells
5. Place one or two shrimp in each
6. Mix or combine egg, cream,... - 39.2714
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
Shrimp And Broccoli Quiche
To thaw frozen broccoli, put it in a colander and rinse under hot tap water. Drain well; set broccoli aside.
Stir together beaten eggs, milk, and green onion; stir in shrimp. Toss together shredded Swiss cheese and flour; stir into egg mixture. Stir in... - 36.7333
Shrimp Egg Quiche
Bake pie shell at 450°F (230°C) for 7 minutes.
Drain thawed shrimp, reserving the liquid.
Place drained shrimp on bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley.
In the bowl with the beaten eggs, add the shrimp liquid, milk, salt, and pepper; beat... - 33.8862
Shrimp And Asparagus Quiche
Flake shrimp and mix with asparagus.
Spread over bottom of baked quiche shell.
Beat egg lightly with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave 6 to 7 minutes on '6', or 7 to 8 minutes 30 seconds on '5'. - 32.6359
Shrimp Quiche Recipes By Category