- » Shrimp Pea Mushroom
Shrimp Pea Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp pea mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp pea mushroom recipes.
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Shrimp in garlic sauce is a savory shrimp recipe prepared with cooked shrimps. Made with a flavorful medley of stir fried onions, ginger and garlic with mushrooms, the shrimp in garlic sauce is finished by cooking it with broth and soy sauce. One of my... - 38.7058
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup, milk, shrimp, peas, and thyme.
Pour into 2-quart casserole; spoon potatoes around edge of casserole.
Bake at 400 °F. for 25 minutes or until hot.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake until... - 36.9008
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 46.6057
Stir Fried Shrimp With Bean Sprouts And Snow Peas
1. Soak cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in 2 or 3 pieces. Blanch bean sprouts. Stem snow peas.
3. Slice celery thin; also scallions and soaked mushrooms. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Blend cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, sherry and... - 39.368
Shrimp And Snow Peas
Combine shrimp, sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, sugar, and garlic; mix and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp mixture, stir and fry until shrimp turns pink.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 41.6698
Chinese Shrimp With Chinese Pea Pods
Chinese Shrimp is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Shrimp, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.2322
Stir Fried Shrimp And Mushroom And Bean Curd
1. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice bean curd. Slice fresh mushrooms. Shell and parboil peas.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; stir-fry to... - 36.9874
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 39.6351
Oriental Pea Pod Salad
1. String pea pods, if necessary and in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water bring it to boil, then simmer for 1 minute and drain immediately.
2. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly and drain again.
3. In a medium bowl combine drained pea pods,... - 43.5031
Shrimp & Pea Pod Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sherry, vinegar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Stir in... - 41.6918
Chinese Shrimp With Peas
Place butter and green onions in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 1 to 2 minutes.
Add pea pods.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Add vegetables, shrimp and broth.
Cover and Microwave 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 42.3293
Shrimp oritental is a peppy and hearty shrimp recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with mushrooms along with celery, onions, peas in lemon juice and butter, it offers a sensational taste. Flavored with added ginger and soy sauce for that oriental taste,... - 38.4816
Snow Pea Soup
Heat stock to boiling, add Tabasco, peas, mushrooms, and shrimp and cook 2 minutes.
Ladle into bowls. - 23.5075
Mushroom Shrimp And Macaroni Salad
Combine first six ingredients.
Thin mayonnaise with cream.
Add to first mixture; salt to taste.
Place on lettuce and garnish with eggs, tomatoes and green pepper. - 33.8143
This Seafood Rissoto is awesome ! Try out this irresistible shrimp delicacy this weekend for your family get together and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.3395
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin always bring back wonderful memories from childhood. This tasty shrimp is my mothers favorite dish and first choice for a seafood dish. I can still remeber the aroma of this Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin that often lured the... - 42.3595
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice cooked chicken thin, also bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Stem and string snow peas. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil; add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and... - 38.4046
Chinese Shrimp And Rice
Sauté onion, shrimp, and rice in oil in medium skillet until onion is cooked, but not browned; remove from heat.
Scramble eggs and cut into small strips; add eggs to sautéed mixture.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Bring bouillon, mushrooms, pea - 30.7693
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Vegetables
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 of Stir-fried Miniature Shrimp.
3. Dice Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, canned and soaked mushrooms and water chestnuts. Stem and dice snow peas. Crush garlic.
4. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar... - 41.4083
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
The Vegetable Shrimp Stir fry is a treat to anyone who loves fish as well as anyone who loves shrimps. The vegetable shrimp stir fry recipe is so easy as well as unusual. Enjoy cooking! - 32.4274
Sauteed Shrimp is a wonderful and addictive shrimp dish that shrimp lovers like me will drool over! I surprised my husband with this yummy Sauteed Shrimp last week for his promotion celebration and he loved it! Try it! - 46.377
Classic Deep Fried Shrimp With Vegetables
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Marinate as in the second or third variation of Basic Deep-fried Shrimp, then deep-fry. (Reserve the marinade.)
2. Slice bamboo shoots thin; also Chinese cabbage stems, celery, water chestnuts, onion and mushrooms.
3.... - 39.5779
Peel and devein shrimp.
Put stock ingredients plus shrimp peels and 3 cups water in 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
Simmer 20 minutes; strain.
Cook onion in large saucepan in 1 tablespoon water and vermouth until translucent.
Add rice and strained stock; cover.
Simmer... - 43.9294
Shrimp And Rice Salad
Shrimp and rice salad is a filing and delcious rice salad cooked with ham and shrimps along with mushrooms peas and bell peppers. Served in a fancy rice ring with shredded lettuce, this is a very enjoyable meal in itself. - 41.4441
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrupmixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice.
Stir in shrimp, onions,... - 45.5221
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrup mixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat at high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stirtwice.
Stir in shrimp, onions, pea pods and... - 40.0752
Shrimp Boat Supper
Combine soup, peas and onions, shrimp, wine and hot pepper sauce in 8-inch square baking dish.
Arrange tater tots over top.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly - 27.1474
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add shrimp; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, water, and next 7 ingredients;... - 39.3895
Shrimp Vegetable Broth
1. In a saucepan mix together water, carrots, and bouillon granules and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or till carrots are tender.
3. Add shrimp, mushrooms, and peas; simmer, uncovered for about 5 minutes or... - 40.6359
Shrimp Kabob Dinner
Cut slit in center of plastic film on rice tray.
Microwave tray of frozen rice on high (100%) until thawed, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir.
Alternate shrimp, pineapple, tomatoes and green pepper on each of 2 wooden skewers.
Place kabobs on 9-inch plate; brush with... - 34.1311
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8269
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Heat oil in wok and stirfry onion, ginger, and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and peas and stir fry 1 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and continue to stirfry 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, and the cornstarch mixture.
Add to wok and heat... - 35.526
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.4
Shrimp Chow Mein
Thaw frozen shrimp; halve length wise.
In large skillet cook and stir shrimp in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
Halve onion slices.
Add onion, mushrooms, bean sprouts, pea pods, bok choy, water chestnuts, and garlic to remaining oil in... - 40.4399
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas, onions and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Add remaining... - 34.3577
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Shrimp And Vegetables
Thinly slice carrots and mushrooms.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp; halve lengthwise.
Blend chicken broth into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce and set aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic and gingerroot... - 44.1477
Stir Fried Shrimp
1. If using fresh shrimp, shell and devein them; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut cabbage into 2-inch pieces. With fresh pea pods, remove tips and strings. Cut green onions into 1-inch pieces. In small bowl, combine water,... - 34.0204
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer vegetable mixture to plate.
2. Add shrimp... - 33.9781
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately high heat. Add the red pepper and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes... - 31.5719
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5)... - 45.0995
Thaw frozen shrimp and green peas by cooking 2 minutes, on high.
Grease a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish with salad oil and add thawed shrimp and ginger.
Microwave 1 minute.
Add green peas, chopped leeks, sliced mushrooms, sliced celery and cashew... - 33.5948
1) Peel and devein shrimp.
2) In a ceramic casserole, add the stock ingredients, shrimp peels, and water and cook at highest setting for 5 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid and keep aside.
4) In a casserole, melt butter.
5) Cook onion until... - 45.8971
Shrimp Buckwheat Crepes
In a 2 quart saucepan, combine milk, one can of soup, and cooked buckwheat.
Bring to a simmer.
Add peas, shrimp, parsley, and curry powder.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Fill crepes, and roll.
To prepare sauce, in a medium saucepan dilute the second can of mushroom soup... - 35.3914
1 In a broiling pan, add water, 1/4 cup butter, parsley, and paprika.
2 Add in the shrimp and toss well to coat.
3 Broil the shrimp 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
4 Turn and broil for another 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
5 In a... - 43.5793
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
Preheat oven to 425°F Combine first 5 ingredients and blend thoroughly .
Pour into 9x 13-inch baking dish.
Alternate shrimp, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and water chestnuts in rows over sauce, standing them up as well as possible.
Sprinkle top with cheese... - 37.9049
In a wok heat oil over high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger-root.
Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, water and cornstarch.
Add to wok with shrimp.
Cook until sauce comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 41.0228
Shrimp, Chicken And Vegetables
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic, shrimp, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and chicken for 4 minutes, stir-ring almost constantly.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add 3 1/2 cups broth, the salt, and Ac'cent.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add the peas or sprouts and... - 40.1223
Shrimp Chicken And Vegetables
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic, shrimp, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and chicken for 4 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add 3 1/2 cups broth, the salt, and Ac'cent.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add the peas or sprouts and... - 42.3867
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Vegetables
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the snow peas; cook for exactly
20 seconds; scoop them out with a slotted spoon. Add the celery and remove after 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remove after 1 minute. Drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 34.6034
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the next ingredients. Saute till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add wine, seasonings, tomato paste and peas. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water in... - 46.3028
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 42.8444
Shrimp And Lobster Stew
For each serving allow 6 fresh shrimp and 3 medallions (rounds) raw lobster meat.
Melt 2 ounces lard or other fat in a copper skillet and saute shrimp and lobster meat with 1 shallot, 1 tablespoon diced peeled tomato, 1 teaspoon chopped onion, 1 teaspoon... - 28.0414
Cook macaroni in salted boiling water until done.
Drain; return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except potato chips.
Turn into 2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crushed potato chips or buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees about 30 minutes or until... - 38.8227
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 42.8718
Fiesta Shrimp And Rice
1) In a saucepan, melt margarine on medium heat.
2) In another pan mix all ingredients except for peas and shrimp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until rice is almost done.
3) Add peas and shrimp and simmer for 15 more minutes or until... - 42.6662
Shrimp Long Cake
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In covered saucepan simmer peas with onions, mushrooms, butter, and water about 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat shrimp soup with curry powder, milk, and shrimp until soup is hot and shrimp are heated. Combine... - 35.807
Combine water, 1/4 cup butter, pars ley, and paprika in a broiling pan; add shrimp, tossing well to coat.
Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes; turn and broil an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
Saute peas, almonds, onions, and mushrooms in... - 30.2296
Chicken And Shrimp Oriental
Place pea pods and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked.
Remove from dish and set aside.
Place butter, celery and onion in same 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.2662
Shrimp Ball Soup
Shrimp Ball Soup has a lovely taste. Shrimp Ball Soup gets its taste from shrimp filling mixed with chicken broth and mushrooms. Shrimp Ball Soup is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 43.7224
Toasted almonds, mandarin oranges and snow pea pods accent this Asian-style baked shrimp 'n rice casserole. Let me know how this recipe works out for you. - 38.1325
Shrimp Swiss Patty Shells
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and cornstarch.
Add mushrooms, paprika, and pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Add cheese to milk mixture.
Cook and stir till cheese melts; remove from the heat.
Stir... - 45.187
Microwave Chinese Shrimp
1. Take a glass casserole; add bouillon cubes, cornstarch, water, and salt.
2. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 4 minutes until thick.
3. Add fresh Chinese pea pods, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and... - 39.7563
Bean Sprouts And Shrimp Chinese Style
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the ginger, snow peas and celery for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in the salt.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables and... - 42.2111
Shrimp Butter Chow Mein
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole place butter, mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts.
Cook on HIGH, covered, 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, shake together in small jar the sauce ingredients.
Add bean-sprouts or peas and cornstarch mixture to... - 39.8011
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 47.6528
Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet 1 or 2 minutes; add next 4 ingredients, and saute until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, wine, tomato paste and seasonings, stirring well.
Thin mixture with 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
Bring to a... - 34.22
This Thai Shrimp tastes amazing ! Try this stir fried shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables for your next meal with a bowl of hot rice. Your suggestions for this Thai Shrimp are welcome ! - 46.5944
Orzo Risotto With Shrimp And Vegetables
1) In a large saucepan, heated over moderate heat, spray cooking spray and sauté zucchini and lemon peel for 2 to 3 minutes until zucchini is soft.
2) Remove the mixture from saucepan and keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, sauté mushrooms, onion,... - 42.9602
Shrimp With Almonds
Make shallow cut lengthwise down back of each shrimp; wash out sand vein.
Cut shrimp lengthwise into halves; cut each half crosswise into halves.
Toss shrimp and 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
Separate bok choy... - 43.234
Shrimp And Fish Gratin
1) Wash and dry the shrimp after shelling and de-veining it.
2) Cut out the skin and take out the bones from the fish before cutting it into small pieces.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a baking dish and grease it with... - 44.3989
Shrimp Pot Pie
1 In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and cook mushrooms and onion in it for 5 minutes.
2 Add in the shrimps.
3 In another pan, prepare the white sauce using the remaining butter, flour, salt, pepper, and milk.
4 Pour the white sauce over... - 43.8598
Mini Shrimp Spring Rolls
Bring a small skillet half filled with water to a simmer.
Add a little salt, if desired, and stir in the shrimp.
Cook them over medium heat just until they have turned pink.
Drain and blot dry.
In a good processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, place the... - 44.9869
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Cut the top off each tomato and scoop out the insides.
Put the insides in a bowl and set the tomato shells aside.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, chop and add to the bowl with the chives, Worcestershire or mushroom sauce, mayonnaise, Thousand Island... - 43.2571
1. In a 2 to 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine.
2. Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes at full power covered with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes for steam to escape.
3. Now add the rest of the... - 45.8503
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Remove shrimp legs, leaving shells and tails intact.
Cut along backs of shrimp with scissors; rinse out sand veins.
Sprinkle... - 41.5905
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 45.8269
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
1. Prepare the marinade in a medium bowl by combining first five ingredients.
2. Put in shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high... - 47.1026
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is a yummy and unique soup that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Sizzling Rice Soup recipe especially because of the effect of surprise and appreciation you... - 48.8731
Beat the eggs, dashi, sugar, soy sauce, sake or sherry and monosodium glutamate to taste together until they are thoroughly blended.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the shrimps, peas and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 to 4... - 34.8615
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 43.1422
Combination Seafood In Nests
1 Heat half the oil. Add salt and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add seafood and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2 Heat remaining oil, add garlic, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chopped cabbage leaves, bamboo shoots, corn,... - 30.2525
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Paella Mediterraneo is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Paella Mediterraneo is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 45.7605
Place radish in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling and press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling; press tightly as above.
Mash tofu with a fork; set... - 39.0148
1) In a saucepan, place chicken giblets, neck and back.
2) Pour water to cover.
3) Place on heat and simmer for an hour.
4) Measure the broth to be 4 cups.
5) Sprinkle remaining chicken with half the salt.
6) In a skillet, add oil to... - 46.4068
Mixed Seafood Salad With Oriental Flavor
1) Combine together the shrimp, scallop, imitation fish, mushrooms, pea pods, scallions, corn and celery in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce and sesame... - 41.3739
Chinese Yangchow Fried Rice
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs to hot oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring, about 2 minutes or till set.
Slide egg sheet onto a cutting board.
Cut into... - 47.4017
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 45.9739
Fish And Vegetable Casserole
Combine all the ingredients and turn into a greased casserole.
Set in a pan of warm water and bake in a slow oven of 350Â° F. for 75 min. or until a silver knife inserted in the center of the mixture comes out clean.
Serve plain or with Mushroom Sauce or... - 35.0526
Put the mushroom, carrots, ginger, ginko nuts, celery, soy sauce, sake, salt and rice into a large, heavy saucepan.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer the rice for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it is... - 34.389
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
Yang Chow Fried Rice
1. Heat wok with oil, ginger, garlic and salt over high heat for 10 seconds.
2. Add onion, green onion, black mushrooms, Chinese sausage, peas and carrots, and shrimp; stir for 2 1/2 minutes. Add a bit of stock if dry.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add... - 30.5018
Hoko Pot Or Hot Pot
Prepare attractive plates of any of the food products.
Have everything cut or sliced into small, bite-size pieces.
Mix the sauces.
Start the charcoal in the backyard.
Meanwhile, place the Hoko pot on a tray on the dining room table.
Use a protective mat under... - 38.5646
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 47.1254
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495
Seafood Pasta Salad
In 1-quart casserole, combine carrot, peas and 1/4 cup dressing.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until colors brighten, stirring once.
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine scallops and shrimp.
Sprinkle with basil.
Cover with pl - 35.3863