- » Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp Pasta Recipes
Shrimp pasta is a visually appealing pasta dish made with shrimp, Italian pasta and a sauce made of ingredients like cheese, soup or stock, wine, onions, garlic, spices and herbs. To make the pasta, the sauce is ... More »
Bowtie Pasta With Shrimp
Now here’s a great, easy, healthy recipe with bowtie pasta and shrimp. It only has a few ingredients but the final flavor is wonderful because it is loaded with fresh herbs. - 121.905
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 119.854
Pasta With Shrimp And Zucchini Patties
1. Dice the apple and drizzle the maple syrup. Broil in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil, sauté the garlic for a few minute.
3. Add in the grape tomatoes and canned tomatoes, sauté for few... - 118.317
Rosalie's Shrimp Fettuccine
1.In a pan put butter and olive oil and sauté chopped garlic.
2.Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minute.
3.Add salt & peppers once vegetables are cooked add the cream to it.
4.Add 1 cup cheese at a time giving 1 minute interval between... - 115.041
Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Mince the garlic and cut the asparagus into half.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep it aside.
3. In a large pan heat oil and butter, saute the asparagus and garlic, add the coarse salt and black pepper, saute for 5 minutes.
4. In... - 113.395
Champagne Shrimp And Pasta
Looking for a special Valentine's Day treat? Or maybe you just want to treat your loved ones to an exotic meal that is sure to please their taste buds...either way, this recipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make an interesting dish that... - 109.353
Pasta With Marigold And Shrimp Sauce
This is an unusual pasta dish which has the light flavor of Marigold, yes the golden yellow flower you probably have seen only at flower markets and not on ingredient shelves. Robin assures her viewers that using the flower as an ingredient will not be a bad... - 82.8033
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.7614
Sweet Shrimp And Angel Hair Pasta
Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, water, and red pepper sauce, if using, in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the sweet red pepper, carrots, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes or... - 45.7473
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 45.4048
Tricolor Pasta With Brandied Shrimp
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Stir in lemon juice; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring often, until opaque throughout; cut to test (3 to 4 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat brandy in a small pan over... - 42.9874
Shrimp With Pasta
1) Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water following package instructions and keep warm.
2) In the meantime, take a medium skillet and heat olive oil in it until very hot.
3) Lightly brown onion and garlic in it and then add in... - 40.5066
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta recipe adapted from NY Times. This Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 37.1811
Shrimp Pasta Medley
Melt spread in large skillet on medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Stir in shrimp, half-and-half, pea pods, bell pepper, wine and crushed red pepper.
Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Pour sauce mixture over hot... - 36.5638
Saucy Shrimp And Pasta
In a 4 1/2 quart Dutch oven bring 4 cups hot water to boiling.
Add pasta; cook according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan stir together tomatoes, cornstarch, parsley, sugar, Italian seasoning, and red pepper.
Cook and stir... - 36.0002
Shrimp Pasta Medley
1) Take a large skillet; melt butter over medium heat and brown garlic lightly in it.
2) Add in shrimp, half-and-half, pea pods, bell pepper, wine and crushed red pepper, mixing them well and cook the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes until shrimp becomes... - 34.6106
Pasta With Tomatoes And Shrimp
1. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, microwave oil and garlic on High 1 minute, until softened. Add tomatoes and mushrooms; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
2. Add shrimp, arranging with tails toward center of casserole. Sprinkle... - 32.8548
Pasta With Shrimp & Shiitakes
1. Place mushrooms in a medium-size bowl and add enough boiling water to cover; let stand until mushrooms are softened (about 10 minutes). Squeeze mushrooms dry. Cut off and discard stems. Slice caps into strips about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
2. In a 4- to... - 25.3014
Shrimp Scampi - With Lots Of Garlic And Wine
1. Defrost, clean, devein and remove the shell from the shrimp, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic and parsley, slice the onions, keep everything aside.
3. In a frying pan sauté the garlic with olive oil and butter until brown.
4.... - 0
Shrimp Pasta Recipes By Category