Asian Seafood Curry
- » Shrimp Masala
Shrimp Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp masala recipes.
Balti Masala Jhinga
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan or wok over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute until translucent.
Add the tomato paste and all the spices, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and saute for a minute longer.
Add the shrimp... - 42.4048
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 37.3413
Creamy Fish & Prawn Shrimp Masala
1. Put the ground coriander, yogurt, turmeric and salt into a bowl and stir together. Add the fish and prawns (shrimp) and leave to marinate for I hour.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the mustard seeds and fry until they start popping.
3. Add the... - 34.2839
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 29.9922
Shrimp Tikka Masala / Indian Curry
How to make Shrimp Curry Video. Learn how to make delicious Shrimp Tikka Masala at home with fresh and healthy ingredients. No preservatives, No additives just plain spicy goodness - 0
You May Also Like!
Indian Garam Masala Shrimps
Are you craving for deep intense flavors of Indian food? Then take a look at this garam masala shrimp recipe. Here the chef has given easy instructions to make luscious shrimp with spices and cherry tomatoes. Combining so many flavors this dish is bound to... - 95.6519
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 114.899
Chingri Malai Curry
1. Blend ginger and garlic until fine. Set aside.
2. In blender, blend onion with 1/3 cup of oil, and place it in separate bowl.
3. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon each of salt and turmeric on shrimp. Mix well.
4. Place a non-stick pan on flame,... - 90.1291
Club House Coconut Shrimp With Shallots
Looking for a fast easy suppertime idea? Let Club House spices help you out with this super tasty one pan meal! Loaded with exotic Indian flavors, everyone will enjoy! - 103.687
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 45.8503
Spicy Curried Shrimp With Lemon Aioli
1. Season shrimp with salt and ground black pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat, pour oil, and drop onion in it. Saute.
3. Add salt, fennel seed, garam masala, mustard seed, and chili flakes. Give it a good stir.... - 110.369
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 32.4484
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Curry
Sprinkle the prawns (shrimp) with salt and lightly fry them in butter or ghee.
Add the tomatoes, onions and all the spices except the garam masala.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut and the water and simmer until the prawns are almost... - 37.9362
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
Wash shrimp well and marinade with tamarind paste, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Dry Roast coriander seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek, dry red chillies and grind them well along with shredded... - 35.2669