- » Shrimp Marinara
Shrimp Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp marinara recipes.
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the next ingredients. Saute till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add wine, seasonings, tomato paste and peas. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water in... - 46.2118
In a 3 -quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, the salt, sugar, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer,... - 41.2058
Shrimp Marinara sauce
Shrimp marinara is a flavorful and herbed shrimp recipe prepared with fresh shrimp. Served with spaghetti, the shrimp marinara is made with marinara sauce with a cheeky tomato flavor. Prepared for parties or special family dinners, this recipe is sure to... - 40.9618
Shrimp Marinara With Parsley
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes with parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, tomato paste, and seasoned salt.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
Turn control to high.
Stir in shrimp; cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve, topped... - 39.5846
Garlic Shrimp Marinara
This Shrimp Marinara is awesome! This is one of the best Seafood Marinara dishes that I've come across. Try it out with lobster or crab and let me know what you like it best with. - 38.6551
Heat oil in large pan; add celery.
Cook celery until tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except shrimp; simmer until mixture is thickened slightly.
Add shrimp; cook for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice. - 37.7837
1. Shell and clean shrimp. Do not cook.
2. Heat salad oil in a large skillet. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and mixture is... - 37.6269
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 37.1962
The end result of this Shrimp Marinara is simply awesome. The well flavored shrimp dish leaves a memorable after taste. You have to experience the Shrimp Marinara dish to understand what I am talking about. - 36.342
€¢ Thaw shrimp, separate and place them in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe baking dish.
€¢ Combine hot water, lemon juice, salt, basil or thyme, wine or vermouth and sugar. Pour over shrimp.
€¢ Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes at HIGH. Let stand 1... - 36.1695
Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet 1 or 2 minutes; add next 4 ingredients, and saute until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, wine, tomato paste and seasonings, stirring well.
Thin mixture with 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
Bring to a... - 32.7746
Saute garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes and cook until sauce thickens and tomatoes break up, about 20 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook 5 more minutes. - 22.786
Shrimp Marinara Recipes By Category