- » Shrimp Loaf
Shrimp Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp loaf recipes.
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Shrimp Tomato Ribbon Loaf
You're sure to love this Shrimp Tomato Ribbon Loaf PART II for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Shrimp Tomato Ribbon Loaf PART II to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 45.2798
Shrimp And Cheese Macaroni Loaf
1) In top part of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Scald over boiling water. Stir constantly till gelatin dissolves.
3) Add cheese and onion. Cool the mixture.
4) Chill to set.
5) Halve shrimp lengthwise.
6) Mix... - 45.1891
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf is flavored wtith the richness of shrimp. These Shrimp Cocktail Loaves are pretty easy to make and wont eat up much of your preparation time. Try these Shrimp Cocktail Loaf as an appetizer. - 36.2934
You May Also Like!
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Deviled Seafood Loaf
Oil a straight-sided 10 l/4"x 3 3/4"x 2 1/2" loaf pan or pans that will hold 7 cups.
Hard-cook and devil the eggs in your favorite way, but moisten the mashed egg yolks sparingly so the finished loaf will slice more neatly.
Devil 5 eggs for 1 large loaf and 6... - 44.4011
Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter both halves; cover with layer of lettuce.
Gently press on lettuce so butter holds it in place.
Blend cream cheese, lemon juice, and salt; stir in dill seed and cucumber.
Reserve half the shrimp and several olives for trim;... - 40.9081
Reserve a few large shrimp for garnish: cut up remainder.
Combine cut-up shrimp and next 5 ingredients.
Blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, horseradish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add to shrimp mixture; toss lightly.
Cut a wide deep wedge, lengthwise, out of... - 42.0097
Reserve a few large shrimp for garnish; cut up remainder.
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Blend mayonnaise and seasonings; add to shrimp mixture and toss lightly.
Meanwhile, cut a large deep wedge out of Vienna loaf to make "boat." Brush the cut surfaces... - 40.4497
Shrimp Boat Supper
Halve bread lengthwise.
With fork, remove 1/2 cup crumbs from each half.
Brush cut surfaces of bread with melted butter.
Combine shrimp, peas, celery, pimiento, and reserved crumbs.
Toss lightly with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Spoon evenly... - 43.4205
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Separate few large shrimps and keep aside for garnishing; cut remaining shrimps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together shrimps, Celery, Eggs, Green onion, Dill pickle and Capers.
4. In another bowl, mix... - 46.6315
Spicy Shrimp Appetizer
1. Place cheese in large bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds or until softened. Stir in sour cream and shrimp.
2. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each slice bread. Place 8 slices on microwave rack or 10-inch plate. Microwave... - 22.458
Shrimp De Jonghe Alberto
Saute shrimps, green onions in butter three to four minutes, add wine and simmer one minute.
Put in individual casserole.
Cut roll in slices and put on top of shrimps.
Bake until golden brown at 400 degrees. - 35.2513
1. Cut the bread slices into long sections lengthwise
2. Butter both halves and cover with lettuce
3. Gently press the leaves so that the butter can hold them in place
4. In a large bowl, mix the cheese, lemon juice, and the salt.
5. Add... - 40.4608