- » Shrimp Light Curry Sauce
Shrimp Light Curry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp light curry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp light curry sauce recipes.
Coriander Curry Shrimp
1. In a 6- to 8-quart (6- to 8-liter) pan, cook vermicelli in about 4 quarts (3.8 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm rimmed platter, and keep warm.
2.... - 32.4741
Curried Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mash egg yolks with salt, Worcestershire, curry powder, paprika, mustard, and lemon juice; moisten with sour cream.
Fill egg halves with mashed, yolks and press together.
Place in a greased baking dish (8 or 9... - 46.9263
Curried Shrimp is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious seafood recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Curried Shrimp again -n -again. - 37.1668
Shrimp Curry Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine shrimp, celery, and rice.
2) Mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, and curry powder.
3) Add the mayonnaise sauce to the shrimp and toss lightly.
4) Serve shrimp on lettuce cups and... - 42.248
Curried Prawns (shrimp)
Bring stock to boil, pour over coconut, cover and stand for 15 minutes.
Then drain, reserving liquid.
Slice onions and celery, dice apple, chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, fry onions until lightly brown.
Add celery, apple and tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0198
Shrimp A La Creole
If you love spicy food, you will fall in love with this shrimp Creole recipe. Beryl Stokes uses shrimps to prepare yummy seafood dinner treats that is surely to fire up your taste buds. So if you need something hot to warm up your winter evenings, shrimp... - 101.395
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
Coconut Curry Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the coconut in a shallow baking pan and toast it in the oven, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. Spread the walnuts in another shallow baking pan and toast them, stirring frequently,... - 34.6262
Hot Oyster Or Shrimp Shortcake Curry
Mix dry ingredients, cut in shortening, and add milk.
Knead dough lightly, roll out in two equal-sized round cakes, and brush tops of each with melted butter.
Place in two 9-inch cake pans and bake for 10 minutes (until brown) in 400-degree oven.
While cakes... - 31.6446
Shrimp Curry With Raisins
Heat shortening in cooker.
Lightly saute the onion and mushrooms.
Add curry pow der, salt, pepper, shrimp, lemon, bouillon, and, raisins.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When regulator jiggles gently, cook for 2 minutes.
Cool at once under... - 43.5963
Cold Curried Shrimp With Cold Rice And Chutney
Shell, devein and refrigerate.
Cook rice until fluffy and cool.
Cook apples, onions and celery in 6 tablespoons butter until soft and brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons flour mixed with curry powder.
Stir in... - 41.4834
Thai Curry Shrimp
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat a large... - 33.161
Curried Shrimp Salad
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and reduce heat.
Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
Let shrimp cool; peel and devein.
Combine cooked shrimp, water chesmuts, celery, and onion in a large serving bowl; toss well.
Combine remaining ingredients,... - 42.0158
Curry Of Shrimp, Suzanne
Melt butter; blend in flour, curry powder, salt, paprika, and nutmeg.
Gradually stir in cream; cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add remaining ingredients; heat through.
(To pour into individual casseroles; bake in hot oven (400°) about 10 minutes or... - 37.1007
Curried Shrimp Salad
Here is a delicious Curried Shrimp Salad recipe. Use the freshest of Shrimp available to get a great tasting salad. A lip-smacking side dish, this dish completes your spread. - 47.5829
Shrimp Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan bring one cup water to a boil, add the onion, garlic, celery leaves, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover and boil five minutes. Add the shrimp and simmer four minutes. Drain, reserving the broth. Discard the bay leaf. Shell and devein the... - 36.8035
Sour Cream Jumbo Shrimp Curry
1. In a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook shrimp about 3 minutes, until shell turns pink and shrimp curls. Drain and cool for a few moments until easy to handle. Peel off shell, leaving tail in place. Devein and place in a warm bowl; keep... - 35.0851
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Curried Shrimps With Boiled Rice
Method First prepare curry sauce: fry onion in butter until lightly brown.
Add curry powder to pan and fry 1-2 minutes more.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Add stock, return to heat and bring to a boil, stir- ring constantly.
Simmer sauce for 15-20 min-... - 26.6643
Indian Style Shrimp Curry
This recipe is inspired from a wonderful person that's my mother in law. She makes the best Non-veg dishes reveling her own cooking style. Shrimps cooked in spicy coconut based sauce gives it an amazing depth of flavors! This curry gets smooth, thick texture... - 128.203
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 37.9181
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Shrimp Tomato Rabbit
Mix the tomato sauce and cream together, and heat in a double boiler over hot water or in your chafing dish.
Blend in the cheese and seasonings to your taste.
When mixture is smooth and cheese has melted, add the shrimp and curry powder. - 24.7051
Great Balls Of Fire Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Squeeze lemon juice and grate the lemon rind.
3. Take a 1 quart sauce pan and prepare the marinade mixture by mixing lemon juice, grated lemon rind, margarine or butter, mustard, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, pepper, red... - 46.4557
Hawaiian Style Curry
Pour 1 cup of the Curried Coconut Cream Sauce into a large heavy plastic bag set in a large pan.
Rinse chicken and pat dry, then add to sauce in bag; mix to coat.
Seal bag securely.
In another heavy plastic bag, combine shrimp and 1/2 cup of the sauce; mix to... - 40.661
Hot Cauliflower With Shrimps
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually add milk and cream, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until sauce is thick and smooth.
Stir in salt and pepper and fold in whipped cream.
While making the sauce, cook trimmed cauliflower... - 43.416
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.9898
Shrimp Far East Style
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Set soy sauce mixture aside.
Coat a wok with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon oil.
Allow to heat at medium-high (325°) for 2 minutes.
Add broccoli, carrots, red pepper, water chestnuts, and garlic; stir-fry 0... - 41.103
Eggs In Shrimp Sauce
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 12 X 8 X 1 1/2 inches.
Shell eggs and cut into halves lengthwise.
Lift out yolks and put in small bowl (be careful not to break whites).
Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, curry powder and mustard and mix and... - 40.7431
Papaya Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a wok or large non stick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine and red pepper.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until margarine melts.
Add shrimp, and stir-fry 3 minutes.
Remove shrimp from wok; set aside.
Wipe wok dry with a paper... - 42.6414
Crab Stuffed Shrimp
For sauce, heat 2 tablespoons oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until onion is transparent, about 3 minutes.
Add curry powder; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add sherry, satay sauce, sugar and soy sauce; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.1162
Crab Crepes With Shrimp Sauce Crepes
To make crepes: combine milk, egg, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Use crepe maker or fry crepes, one at a time, in lightly greased 6 or 7-inch skillet, using 3 tablespoonsful batter for each crepe.
Pour batter into skillet; tilt pan quickly so that batter... - 40.4317
Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce
Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce has a great taste. The cream cheese gives the Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce a velvety and smooth taste. Must catch it. - 44.0839
Hawaiian Style Curry
Prepare curried coconut cream sauce.
Pour 1 cup of the sauce into a large heavy-duty plastic bag.
Rinse chicken and pat dry, then add to sauce in bag; mix to coat.
Seal bag securely.
In another heavy-duty plastic bag, combine shrimp and 1/2 cup of the sauce;... - 38.4828
Avocados With Curried Chicken
In saucepan: saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in the butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken or shrimp.
Cook over low heat 10... - 40.6393
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.3381
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and mash them.
Add mayonnaise, onion, seafood, salt and pepper to the yolks.
Mix well and pack into the egg whites.
Melt the butter and add the flour and curry powder.
Blend... - 46.2204
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 143.119
Curried Vegetables In Baked Avocado
Melt margarine in a saucepan, and saute apple, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes until onion and apple are soft and tender.
Stir in curry powder and flour, and simmer 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and chicken stock, or milk.
Stir sauce until it thickens and... - 44.8891
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Shrimp On Rice
Bring milk and cream to boil.
Mix cornstarch, curry powder and cayenne together in the sherry; add to hot milk.
Add shrimp to sauce and serve over hot rice.
In separate containers have each of following, and serve on top of shrimp and rice: 4 slices boiled... - 36.8051
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.2193
Shrimp Rice Ring
To prepare stuffed eggs:
1. Shell eggs, halve lengthwise, remove yolks and put through coarse sieve into small bowl.
2. Blend egg yolks with remaining ingredients and pile into white halves.
3. In a large saucepan, cook rice as per label... - 43.4704
Green Lasagne With Shrimp
In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions until soft.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until you have a thick paste.
Gradually add the cream and cook, stirring, until you have a smooth, thickened sauce.
Add salt, pepper, and curry... - 42.5196
Broiled Shrimp With Cilantro Citrus Butter
1. Preheat the broiler. Lightly oil a medium roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, blend the curry powder and 1 teaspoon of the hot pepper sauce. Add the egg and beat thoroughly. Place the bread crumbs in a separate small bowl.
3. Dip the shrimp first in the egg... - 37.81
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack age directions.
Drain and return to the pot.Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scal lions, pepper, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 37.8318
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.9327
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Saute Of Shrimp With Fragrant Indian Spices
In a small, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast cumin and coriander seeds, shaking the pan, for 30 to 40 seconds, or until fragrant.
Let cool and crush with the bottom of a heavy pan.
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp... - 42.3671
Shrimp And Vegetables With Fettuccine
Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl blend all sauce ingredients; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Gradually add frozen vegetables; cook and... - 44.4231
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 40.4405
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 47.9282
Singapore Fried Noodles
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the... - 45.4138
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Bring the court bouillon to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover and cook three minutes. Remove the shrimp with tongs, leaving the court bouillon in the pan.
2. Add the mussels, cover and steam gently three to four minutes, or until they open.
3. Shell and devein... - 44.1836
1. Remove the meat from the lobster. Shell and devein the shrimp. Scrub the clams and mussels.
2. Cut the chicken into medium-sized serving pieces.
3. Combine the oregano, peppercorns, garlic, salt, two tablespoons of the olive oil and the vinegar and mash... - 41.6222
1. Thaw frozen catfish.
2. Take a 12-inch heavy skillet and keep it on medium heat.
3. Add olive oil and butter and when they turn hot, add artichoke hearts and onion.
4. Cook for 1 minute and lower the heat.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes... - 48.1384
Cook the rice over low heat 20 minutes until fluffy.
Wash and pat the meat dry.
Cut into strips.
Clean and wash the onions and cut into thin rings.
Peel and dice the garlic.
Heat the oil.
First saute the chicken, then the pork, stirring constantly.
Remove... - 46.0896
Fish Soup Normandy
1. Clean the fish. Trim and cut.
2. In a large saucepan put fish. Add bouillon, lemon juice, onion, celery, and carrot.
3. Cook and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. To prepare Fish Dumplings, grinder fish... - 45.854
Dice the pork into 1/2" (1.5 cm) cubes, place in a small mixing bowl.
Blend the soya, sherry, honey, garlic powder and food colouring.
Pour over pork and marinate for 3 hours.
In a kettle cook the noodles.
Drain and reserve.
In a wok or large skillet heat the... - 42.8861
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and celery.
3) Stir in chicken base, curry, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4) On a clean working board place the... - 45.4362
To prepare the Vol-Au-Vents, on a lightly floured surface roll out the puff pastry into a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Cut out rounds with a two and a half inch cookie cutter.
Arrange half of the rounds on a baking sheet moistened with water.
Brush each round with... - 40.4003
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
Prawn Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Prawn Fried Rice? This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is perfect for you. Prawn Fried Rice is a delicious seafood dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You... - 48.017