- » Shrimp Kebab Marinade
Shrimp Kebab Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp kebab marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp kebab marinade recipes.
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 34.9408
Shrimp Kebab With Barbecued Rice
These shrimp kebabs with barbecued rice is a peppy party preparation of shrimp. Prepared with a herbed marinade with lemon juice, the shrimp kebabs are barbecued or grilled over hot coals and can be served as appetizers or a side at dinner or lunches. - 39.3452
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.778
Houston Shrimp Kebabs
Place all ingredients in bowl. Marinate 12 hours in refrigerator.
Thread shrimp on skewers. Place skewers on hot grill preheated at medium. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn skewers over during cooking and baste with marinade.
Serve with rice. - 25.556
Chili Lime Shrimp Kebabs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Combine cilantro and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Remove shrimp and tomatoes from marinade, reserving... - 41.1574
Tequila Shrimp Kebabs
1. Remove shells from shrimp. De-vein if needed.
2. Mix tequila, lime juice, oil and Tabasco.
3. Cut peppers and onions in to 1 1/2 inch squares. Marinate shrimp, mushrooms, peppers and onions for at 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. Wrap a piece of bacon around... - 37.396
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
Barbecued Shrimp Kabobs
In saucepan combine tomato sauce, onion, the 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, cooking oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, the 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring once or twice; set aside.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Drain... - 42.0936
Shrimp And Spicy Italian Sausage Kebabs
Place shrimp and sausages in bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients together, then pour over shrimp and sausages. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Alternate shrimp and pieces of sausage on skewers. Brush with marinade.
Oil grill and add skewers. Cover... - 32.8554
Citrus Shrimp Kabobs
In small bowl, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, lemon juice, lemon peel, oil and basil; add shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
On 4 skewers, alternately... - 32.7467
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 135.08
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Halve pineapple slices.
Combine reserved pineapple juice with next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour over shrimp.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, spooning marinade over... - 38.4881
Shrimp & Chicken Kebabs
In small mixing bowl, blend all Shrimp Marinade ingredients.
Stir to coat.
In small mixing bowl, blend all Chicken Marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot.
Separate each chicken - 41.9114
Thai Scented Shrimp Kebabs
1. In a pan, take coconut milk.
2. Add lemon or lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice syrup, lemon grass, oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Mix it well.
3. Bring it to a boil over moderately high flame and let it boil for a minute. Keep it... - 42.9
Seafood kebabs are scallop and shrimp kebabs prepared with vegetables. Tossed in equal parts of lime juice and oil, the seafood kebabs are grill cooked over charcoal, till nice and done. Served as sides or appetizers, they are always great. - 32.3334
Shrimp And Steak Kabobs
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, brand, oregano, basil and garlic; add shrimp and meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Skewer shrimp and meat with vegetables.
Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 32.227
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein shrimp.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; mix well.
Add shrimp, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and marinate at... - 38.9044
Curried Shrimp Kabobs
MARINADE: In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, curry powder, ginger, mint and garlic; add shrimp, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Reserving marinade, thread 2 shrimp and... - 33.8705
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
1) Peel and de-vein the shrimps, leaving tails on. Set aside.
2) Drain pineapple and reserve the juice. Set aside.
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together reserved pineapple juice and the next 5 ingredients.
2) Add shrimps and toss... - 43.8777
Seafood Kabobs With Pineapple Juice
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil, sugar, rind and cinnamon; add seafood and melon.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Place shrimp, scallops, melon and avocado on skewers.
Grill or broil 3 to 6 minutes or until... - 36.1842
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 42.3116
Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
1) Combine together the lemon juice, onion flakes and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and toss to coat well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
4) Thread the shrimp, tomato wedges and pepper squares onto a... - 37.4098
South Seas Shrimp Kabobs
1. Place shrimps in a shallow dish. Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; stir in the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Pour over the shrimps; cover. Chill for at least an hour to season.
2. Remove shrimps from the marinade; thread 3 shrimps and 3 pineapple... - 30.2471
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add shrimp; toss gently.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set aside.
Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding... - 41.3459
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate for about 1 hour.
2. On wooden skewer, thread 3 shrimps.
3. If desired alternate with whole cherry tomatoes and arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch glass dish.
4. Brush with marinade and microwave at... - 37.2982
Key West Shrimp Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients.
Pour 3/4 cup mixture over shrimp; set remaining mixture aside.
Seal bag securely, and shake until shrimp are well... - 39.0196
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Kabobs
We had a party today and I made some shrimp and pineapple kabobs for the grill. They were absolutely amazing. The bacon kept them moist and the marinade formed a glaze on them that everyone loved. - 134.816
Surf And Turf Kebabs
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Set chunks aside.
Combine onion soup, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, and pineapple syrup in a large bowl. Add shrimp and meat to bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, preferably longer.
Alternate meat,... - 30.0935
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Pacific Coast Seafood Kebabs
Soak 8 large bamboo skewers in warm water for 30 minutes.
Dice the salmon.
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Dust the scallops with the flour.
Cut the yellow pepper into large dice.
Wash the mushroom caps.
Skewer the seafood alternating with the pepper, mushrooms... - 42.3445
Halibut Lemon Kebabs
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper together. Toss the halibut chunks and shrimp in the marinade to coat, then refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill with medium-hot... - 41.8631
Oriental Fish Kebabs
Oriental Fish Kebabs is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of varieties of fish on the coming get together party! - 36.6772
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
In large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently.
Thread scallops, shrimp, artichoke hearts and peppers alternately on skewers; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over low briquets 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops... - 30.0457
1. Combine the oil, lime juice and mustard in a large bowl. Add the scallops and shrimp and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature. Drain the seafood, reserving the marinade.
2. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
3. Thread the seafood with the... - 30.8722
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.9416
If you are a die hard seafood fan, then this Seafood Kabobs are just the pick for you. This wonderful recipe for Seafood Kabobs is quick and simple to make and of course tastes great! - 45.9516
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Herb And Garlic Shrimp
1. Place the prepared prawns (shrimp) in a shallow; non-metallic dish with the parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Leave the prawns (shrimp) to marinate in the herb mixture for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a small pan with... - 33.1144
Great Balls Of Fire Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Squeeze lemon juice and grate the lemon rind.
3. Take a 1 quart sauce pan and prepare the marinade mixture by mixing lemon juice, grated lemon rind, margarine or butter, mustard, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, pepper, red... - 46.4557
Filipino Style Shrimp And Scallops
Place lemon, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until minced.
Pour marinade into a large nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood; cover and marinate in the refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Remove seafood from... - 38.4321
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Who Dat Nfl Meal
Whether you are having friends over to watch the game or you're throwing a barbecue to celebrate the summer season, here is the perfect meal to satisfy the whole group. These Jamaican jerk seasoned BBQ baby back ribs and shrimp kebabs are always a hit! - 113.184