- » Shrimp Jambalaya
Shrimp Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp jambalaya recipes.
Jambalaya With Meat And Veggies
1. Cook the rice with water in a rice cooker.
2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the peppers, celery, garlic and onions. Season with a tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. Season the shrimp and chicken on all sides with the creole... - 110.032
Jambalaya Shrimp And Sausage
Enjoy a classic Jamaican food with this classic jambalaya recipe — shrimp, sausage, pepper, herbs, rice, sea salt and chicken stock. Perfect for summertime entertaining like casual cookouts or fun barbecue bash. Just roll up your sleeves and get ready to... - 66.7795
Shrimp And Olive Jambalaya
1) In a heavy base frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until the onion is golden brown.
2) Stir in the rice and saute for another few minutes.
3) Pour in the hot clear chicken broth with rice and 1/2 soup can measure of water.
4) Bring... - 47.3665
1) Into a blender, add the diced ham. Pulse on low speed twice or thrice to coarsely chop the ham.
2) Into a bowl, add in the ham.
3) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, thyme and pepper. Pulse... - 45.1767
1 In a deep, heavy saucepan heat the ham fat and stir in flour.
2 Cook the flour until brown.
3 Add in ham, onion, garlic clove, and shrimps.
4 Cut the shrimps into pieces if very large.
5 Once the onions are golden, add tomatoes, cayenne,... - 44.8075
In 4-quart casserole, combine celery leaves, vinegar, onion slice, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 tea spoon seafood seasoning, and 4 cups water.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Add shrimp in shells.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at... - 43.7516
In a large saucepan mix celery leaves, vinegar, onion slice, salt, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, and 4 cups water; bring to boiling.
Add shrimp in shells; return to boiling.
Simmer till shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Peel shrimp under running... - 43.2616
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a Dutch-oven, heat oil and saute onions, green pepper and mushrooms until soft.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and continue cooking. Add in the flour and... - 42.5261
1) In half the butter, sautÃ© celery, green pepper and onion until tender but not brown.
2) Stir in garlic and ham and cook for 5 minutes longer.
3) Mix in remaining butter, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and sugar.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 41.8302
Shrimp Jambalaya With Ham
Cook rice as directed.
Saute celery and green pepper in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add scallions and ham.
Saute a few minutes longer.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and shrimp.
Add seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
Cook, tossing often, until... - 40.8205
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet over low heat.
Stir in onion, green onion, green pepper, celery, ham, and garlic.
Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, parsley, salt,... - 40.7246
1. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions in it for five minutes; add tomatoes and tomato paste and cook another five minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add garlic, celery, bell epper, thyme, parsley and cloves and cook for half an hour, stirring... - 40.6313
Combine the onion, bell peppers, and garlic in a deep sided non stick frying pan.
Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion begins to turn golden.
Stir in the tomato, thyme, and cayenne pepper.
Add the stock, raise the... - 39.7138
In saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour, blending well.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, ham, water, bay leaves, thyme, salt, basil, red pepper, and pepper.
Stir in uncooked rice and shrimp.
Bring to... - 39.6977
"Saute green peppers and onion in butter until tender; add garlic.
Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and shrimp; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sherry, salt and pepper; mix well.
Stir in file just before serving.
Serve over cooked rice.
" - 39.0327
If using canned shrimp, drain; cover with ice water.
Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
Cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley and shrimp; cover.
Cook 25 to 30 minutes, until rice is tender; stir... - 38.7526
Cut bacon into short lengths with scissors then saute until done.
Add celery, onion and green pepper then cook until vegetables are soft.
Now add soup, catsup, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and continue simmering 20 more... - 38.5643
Shrimp Jambalaya is served as main dish. Shrimp Jambalaya gets its taste from Shrimp cooked with flour and Worcestershire sauce, and mixed in boiled rice. Shrimp Jambalaya is loved by many across the world. - 37.706
Pork Shrimp Jambalaya
Shrimp Jambalaya is a sumptuous dish that is perfect for your seafood themed dinner. I prepared this for my husband, a incredible seafood lover He loved it and still asks me to make it every other week! Try this Shrimp Jambalaya. - 37.6895
Melt the lard in a pot preferably of heavy iron or aluminum brown the onions and garlic, then add the ham.
Let the ham saute with the onions and garlic for 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes and let cook for 3 minutes.
Wash the rice thoroughly and place in the... - 36.3909
Shrimp & Ham Jambalaya
1. Cook and stir onion, bell pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper in margarine in large skillet over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring often. Serve immediately.... - 36.0251
Cook green pepper, onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Cover and cook for 25 -30 minutes or until rice is tender; stir occasionally.
Add parsley and shrimp; heat.
Remove bay leaf. - 35.1499
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 35.0216
Shrimp Jambalaya With White Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the rice, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, celery, onions, bell pepper, artichokes, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 3 1/2... - 33.9341
Rich Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Place butter, onion, celery and green pepper in 2 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients; cover with glass lid.
3. Microwave for 7 minutes on HIGH. Stir and... - 32.2055
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook shrimp 3 minutes; remove to bowl. In same skillet over medium heat, cook sausage meat until... - 31.9813
Andouille Sausage Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Place chicken and sausage on smoker and cold smoke them for 1 ½ hours.
2. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pot and set aside.
4. Throw chicken in... - 0
Shrimp Jambalaya Recipes By Category