- » Shrimp Hot Spicy Garlic Sauce
Shrimp Hot Spicy Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp hot spicy garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp hot spicy garlic sauce recipes.
Prawns In Hot Garlic Sauce
Wondering what to do with the prawns you have? Watch Chef Vikas and get an idea. Here is a famous recipe prawns cooked in hot garlic sauce. A recipe that requires the prawns to be first deep fried and then coked in a sauce. Watch and learn! - 87.9006
Lightly Breaded Shrimp With Hot Garlic Sauce
This bread shrimp with hot garlic sauce is a savory and spicy recipe for shrimp. Breaded with a coating of crumbs and flavored with rosemary and garlic, the shrimp is oven roasted and served with a prepared sauce of garlic with lemon juice and balsamin... - 43.3146
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 110.229
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 38.3983
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 88.7676
Sautéed Hot And Sweet Shrimp
Make some shrimps which is sweet and spicy both at the same time! An easy recipe being shown in the video, thought without audio instructions! See the video for more on this recipe! - 66.7842
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 101.182
Damn 'hot' Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients for making paste, grind to a fine paste.
2. Keep the paste in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. In sauce pan boil water, add in onion, garlic, lemon, cardamom, pepper corn and hot sauce.... - 94.3677
Hot Spicy Eggs
Hot Spicy Eggs has a unique taste. Hot Spicy Eggs gets its taste from egg mixed with shrimp paste and coconut cream. Hot Spicy Eggs is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.0373
Delicious Spicy Shrimp Creole Sauce
1) In a pan, heat the bacon heat and whish in flour.
2) SautÃ© in the onion, green onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic until translucent.
3) Stir in tomato paste and mix well.
4) Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, seasoning, red pepper,... - 42.1915
Shrimp In Spicy Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, onions, garlic and red pepper until shrimp starts to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes. - 33.3987
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 102.672
Spicy Shrimp Etouffee
Here is a classic shrimp etouffee recipe that would be snap to make, with simple instructions provided here by the chef. Definitely a nice healthy meal option, which the whole family would love. All, said but clear vocal instructions and ingredient details... - 88.3603
Assam Spicy Shrimp
This Assam Spicy Shrimp tastes incredible ! I love this delicious irresistibly seasoned and sauced fish and seafood dish with a bowl of hot rice ! Your suggestions for this Assam Spicy Shrimp are welcome ! - 45.1
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.9439
In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, parsley, pimientos, hot sauce, onion salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 33.9007
In 8-cup (2 L) dish, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter; microwave at High, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring partway through.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 42.7032
Spicy Shrimp Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave at High for 10 to... - 37.6326
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and garlic.
2. Stir in broth, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
3. Add cayenne, oregano, and monosodium glutamate and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook with occasional stirring... - 43.8938
Spicy Shrimp In Beer
1) Split and devein the shrimp, leaving the shells intact.
2) In a bowl, place the shrimp with the onion, garlic, hot sauce, green pepper and salt.
3) Cover the mixture with the beer and allow to marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
4) Transfer the... - 36.6417
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 32.1341
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, broth, peaches or nectarines, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, tequila (if desired), garlic, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce. Cover and chill mixture 2 to... - 35.0643
Spicy Shrimp Boil
1) In a large pan add in oil brown sugar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, pepper, red pepper flakes and rosemary. Mix and without turning the heat on, let the mixture stand for about 2 hours.
2) Boil the... - 40.7775
Spicy Barbecued Shrimp
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Rinse shrimp; drain well.
Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a shallow 3-quart baking dish; pour butter mixture over shrimp.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are done and... - 37.582
Spicy Shrimp And Rice Stew
Mix the onion, pepper, garlic, and oil in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy, stirring midway.
Break up the tomatoes with a fork and stir into the... - 38.3828
Shrimp With Sesame Seed Sauce
Combine pumpkin seed, sesame seed, garlic, and oil in a saucepan.
Stir and cook over medium heat until sesame seed is light golden brown.
Remove from heat and stir in chili powder, cinnamon, and cloves.
Turn into an electric blender and grind.
Add broth and... - 37.654
Moroccan Shrimp In Tomato Sauce
The video here displays an amazing Moroccan-style shrimp recipe. The shrimp here are cooked in a spiced tomato sauce flavored with garlic and olive oil. This is a great recipe for summer evenings and would surely make your evening more special! - 114.311
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.3466
Spicy Marinated Shrimp
In a large bowl, stir together oil, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, chili sauce, worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and parsley.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
If using bamboo skewers, soak about 24 skewers in hot water... - 34.5653
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 43.3448
Spicy Marinated Shrimps
1) Follow the instructions given on the pack to make the crab and shrimp boil
2) While making the crab and prawn add in a teaspoon of salt
3) Once cooked, drain the crab and prawn into a colander and allow to cool
4) Peel and devein the shrimps using... - 45.1136
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 122.143
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 34.0887
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 44.5361
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 108.176
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 126.053
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708