- » Shrimp Hors D'oeuvre
Shrimp Hors D'oeuvre Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp hors d'oeuvre recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp hors d'oeuvre recipes.
Saucy Shrimp Hors D'oeuvre
Saucy Shrimp Hors D'Oeuvre has a fine taste. The shrimp and chili sauce gives the Saucy Shrimp Hors D'Oeuvre a superior taste. Saucy Shrimp Hors D'Oeuvre is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 26.3453
Saucy Shrimp Hors D'oeuvre
Layer shrimp on toasted English muffin halves.
Mix together chili and Worcestershire sauce.
Spoon over shrimp.
Arrange on plate lined with paper towel.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on' 6', or until sauce is hot and bubbly.
Cut each one in quarters to serve.
For... - 26.4086
Hot Shrimp Hors D'oeuvres
Place butter in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in wine, lemon juice and garlic.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Add shrimp and stir to coat all pieces.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turns... - 33.6544
Glazed Shrimp Hors D'oeuvres
1) Cook tomato juice with 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
2) Stir in 3 oz lemon jello until dissolved.
3) Into a dish, pour the mixture to chill until thick.
4) Use this to coat boiled shrimp.
5) Continue the coating process many times until you get the... - 34.4675
Shrimp And Snow Pea Hors D'oeuvre
1. String the snow peas.
2. Blanch the snow pea pods in boiling salted water for less than 1 minute
3. Immediately drain and refresh them under cold water to arrest furthere cooking and retain the color.
4. Once cooled, wrap a shrimp in... - 32.7698
Serve up this Crispy Cha Hsia with some savory sauces as a snack or an appetizer to your guests at a party and tell me if they've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for Cha Hsia are welcome ! - 38.6024
Chinese Shrimp Balls
These Shimp Balls are a rage ! Fry this crustacean to a delicious goldren brown color and just devour it up as a snack or an appetizer ! Start off right away ! Tell me if you like these amazing Shrimp Balls - 42.75
1. Heat the oil. Wash the shrimps under running water. Drain.
2. When the oil is hot plunge the shrimps into it and fry for a few seconds. Drain. Serve with lemon quarters. - 17.5384
This crispy shrimp toast makes my party cocoktail taste mindblowing ! I savor these crunchy fried shrimp bread with my favorite dip as an afternoon snack too ! Do make these shrimp toasts for your next big family event. Feel free to comment about this dish... - 36.7689
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes in salted water. Drain and pass through the fine mesh of a vegetable mill. Add the butter, milk, nutmeg, 1 egg and the shrimps to the puree. Season and mix well. If the puree is too... - 29.1447
Shrimp And Fruit Salad
1. Shell the prawns and place them in a salad bowl. Peel and dice the mango and add to the prawns. Peel and slice the bananas and sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add to the mayonnaise the mango chutney, sugar, cognac and Tabasco.... - 34.5134
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped shrimp and sauté until it starts to change color.
4. Stir in the flour and sauté till it begins to froth.
5. Reduce the... - 39.561
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 34.2688
Shrimp In Cocktail Glass
You have guests coming over and want to impress them. Don't worry, chef Hendrik has got the right dish for you. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Shrimp in Cocktail Glass. A great appetizer to be served to your guests. They will definitely be... - 90.5509
Shrimp Chafing Discs
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) - my all time family favorite. This Shrimp Chafing Discs (hors d'oeuvre) is so easy, but is... - 47.7252
In a mixing bowl combine the olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper and blend well.
Add the shrimp, onion slices, olives, pimento and lemon slices.
Spoon into an hors d'oeuvre dish and garnish with capers and chopped parsley. - 28.7469
Shrimp Remoulade makes the right pick as an appetizer. This is a yummy shrimp recipe rich with the flavor of paprika and pepper. Try adding this Shrimp Remoulade appetizer to your party menu. - 30.5269
1. Trim crusts from bread and let slices dry out slightly.
2. Chop shrimp very, very fine put in blender, if desired, to chop fine.
3. In a medium bowl toss chopped shrimp with onion, salt, sugar, cornstarch and monosodium glutamate and... - 44.7743
Grind shrimp, place in a saucepan with butter and any desired seasoning (salt, pepper, etc.).
Heat thoroughly; pack in molds, pressing down hard with a spoon and pour melted butter on top.
Place in refrigerator to chill.
An excellent hors d'oeuvre, or,... - 17.7792
Holiday Shrimp Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl cut butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese. Divide mixture in half; wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or until dough is firm (or, if desired, refrigerate overnight).
2 On a floured... - 30.9985
Shrimp Vegetable Salad
Cook shrimp in boiling water with celery tops,3 1/2 teaspoons salt and pickling spice.
Layer cleaned shrimp, onions and mushrooms in a shallow dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, capers and juice, sugar, lemon juice and bay leaves; add celery seed, remaining salt,... - 38.1445
1. Put the shrimp and sole through the coarse blade of a meat grinder. In a large bowl, combine the ground seafood with the jalapenos, cilantro, egg whites, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands or a large spoon.
2. Rinse the hog... - 31.7806
Holiday Shrimp Rounds
In mixing bowl cut butter into flour till mixture resembles small crumbs.
Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Divide mixture in half; wrap and chill 4 hours or overnight.
Working with half the chilled dough at a time, roll on floured surface with rolling... - 41.535