- » Shrimp Head
Shrimp Head Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp head recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp head recipes.
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 118.262
You May Also Like!
Royal Lion's Head
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Mince shrimp and combine with remaining meatball ingredients.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Shape into 4 large meatballs, each approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cooking Set wok in a ring... - 39.7998
Braised Lion S Head
For meatballs, combine all meat ball ingredients except oil in large bowl; mix well.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
Shape each portion into a ball.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Brown meatballs, shaking or... - 42.9656
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 37.049
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.905
Deep Fried Shrimp With Sherry
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Shred the lettuce and arrange on a serving platter.
3. In a large skillet, heat sherry to boiling. Add deep-fried shrimp and simmer, uncovered, until sherry is absorbed, turning shrimp once. Arrange over... - 21.3161
Cold Shrimp And Cauliflower
1. Separate cauliflower in small flowerets. Parboil until tender but still crunchy (3 to 4 minutes). Place in a bowl with cooked shrimp (if large, cut shrimp in two).
2. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil. Add to bowl and toss.
3. Refrigerate, covered, only to chill - 21.225
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 106.359
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 34.2052
Shrimps Fried In Shells
These crispy fried and marinaded shrimps with shells make an irresistible snack when served with sauces ! Munch on these cripsy shrimps along with the shells which are fried to a soft and chewy form ! Just try eating these Shrimps fried in shells and feel... - 44.3572
1. Marinate shrimp in French dressing for 1 hour.
2. Spread toast rounds with lemon mayonnaise.
3. Place shrimp, flat side down, on toast.
4. Fill curve formed by shrimp with caviar.
5. Garnish with tiny sprig of parsley at the head of shrimp. - 30.2158