- » Shrimp Glaze
Shrimp Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp glaze recipes.
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water.
2) Combine well and place over heat to thaw the soup by stirring often.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients.
4) Transfer to a bowl and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at... - 36.8828
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 26.7723
Shrimp With Chili Orange Glaze
This dish is from Jim Ruch in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Jim cooks on some of the greatest mega-yachts around, and he's a great filmmaker. His videos make you feel like you're in the pan with the food. - 14.198
You May Also Like!
Glazed Spicy Shrimp
Try out this Glazed Spicy Shrimp and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Glazed Spicy Shrimp will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 41.0722
Glazed Stuffed Shrimp
Marinate the shrimp for 2 hours or longer in the combined lemon juice, catchup, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Toss to coat well.
Stick a toothpick through shrimp to help hold it in a rounded form.
Place on a sheet of waxed paper.
Combine the filling... - 43.4386
Glazed Shrimp Hors D'oeuvres
1) Cook tomato juice with 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
2) Stir in 3 oz lemon jello until dissolved.
3) Into a dish, pour the mixture to chill until thick.
4) Use this to coat boiled shrimp.
5) Continue the coating process many times until you get the... - 35.31
Balsamic Glazed Shrimp
This meal is very easy and quick to make. You can serve these as an appetizer with some toothpicks or with your side of choice. I served then on a salad with some balsamic vinaigrette. - 0
Mustard Glazed Shrimp
Line broiler pan rack with foil; spray with cooking spray.
In small bowl stir mustard and water until smooth.
Stir in corn syrup, duck sauce, rice wine, soy sauce and sesame oil.
In large bowl toss shrimp with about 1/4 cup of mustard glaze.
Wrap half slice... - 36.1292
Glazed Shrimp Kabobs
1. Thaw shrimp if frozen
2. Peel raw shrimp leaving tails on
3. Remove sand veins and wash
4. Thread the following on metal or bamboo skewers which have been soaked a few minutes in water, a lime or lemon wedges, 2 shrimp, and another... - 43.4678
Orange And Basil Glazed Shrimp
1. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice, cornstarch, basil, salt, and crushed red pepper. In a large skillet heat butter or margarine and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.5389
Shrimp Scampi In Garlic White Wine Glaze
Rinse the shrimp and remove the shells up to the tail.
Butterfly each with a small sharp knife by making a deep slit along the back from the head end to the tail, taking care not to cut all the way through the shrimp.
Open the shrimp so they lie flat.
In a... - 39.3763
Tasty Bone-in Ham With Raisin Glaze
Thinking what to make for the Holidays, then you must check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make Baked ham with raisin glaze. This dish is so filling and tasty. A perfect meal for your family and friends. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 94.5557
Shrimp Glaze Recipes By Category