- » Shrimp Ginger
Shrimp Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp ginger recipes.
Skewered Shrimp With Ginger And Jalapeno
Shrimp makes a perfect ingredient that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish. Here is a shrimp recipe which goes well as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 111.558
Spicy Ginger Shrimp
Flavorful prawns. This is a video of a spicy ginger chicken. Made zesty with chilies, ginger and garlic, these are very tasty. This preparation makes the prawns very yummy. Try it with baked potato, and garlic bread. You will not be disappointed!!! - 106.979
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.5115
Stir Fried Ginger Shrimp
1) Combine together the wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and cover the bowl.
3) Allow to marinate in the fridge for 60 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimp. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
5) In a wok... - 45.253
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 44.8235
Shrimp With Green Beans Carrots And Ginger
In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, and the pepper.
Bring 1/2" water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet.
Add the green beans and return to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the carrots and cook for 3 minutes,... - 44.3189
Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.1777
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl, combine celery, bamboo shoots, and the 1/4 cup onions; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together vinegar, soy, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot,... - 42.4156
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 42.3794
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar till the sugar dissolves and use this mixture to marinate the shrimps; set the shrimps aside for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, blend ginger, garlic and green onion and... - 41.0345
1. Into food processor or blender add all ingredients except shrimp and puree.
2. Into a large shallow baking dish add the dressing mixture and combine with shrimp.
3. Cover and let it marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally for... - 39.6005
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients... - 38.3683
Oriental Shrimp With Ginger
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook frozen shrimp in 1/2 cup water, covered, till shrimp are done, 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring twice.
Drain; set aside.
In same casserole stir chicken broth into cornstarch; stir in onion, soy sauce, and ginger.
Micro-cook,... - 37.9946
Butterfly Shrimp With Ginger Sauce
Heat oil in a wok or small saucepan.
Stir-fry ginger, garlic, and onions for about 3 minutes or until onions are cooked.
Add chicken stock, wine, and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Remove about 1/ 4 cup of the sauce and whisk together with... - 37.6025
Grilled Shrimp With Tomato Ginger Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the onion, wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the shrimp and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.... - 35.2382
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 31.5254
Place all ingredients except shrimp in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture with shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove shrimp and marinade... - 31.3932
Ginger Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, frozen peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm and vegetables are... - 29.611
Shrimp Toast With Pickled Ginger
In a food processor blend the shallots, the garlic, the gingerroot, the Sherry, the salt, the sugar, the cornstarch, the egg white, the chopped coriander, and the soy sauce, add the shrimp, pulsing the motor, and puree the mixture until it is paste-like b - 22.3927
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Shrimp Ginger Recipes By Category