- » Shrimp French Bread Salad
Shrimp French Bread Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp french bread salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp french bread salad recipes.
French Fried Shrimp
Simple yet delicious this French Fried Shrimp is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade French Fried Shrimp! - 43.2616
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This shrimp salad sandwich recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this sandwich that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this sandwich to make your friends... - 32.2946
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
1. In a large pan, about two inches in depth, add the ingredients in the same order as that given, place the pan under the broiler until olive oil comes to a boil
2. Baste it for at least half an hour
3. Serve along with French Bread and green... - 34.7565
1. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions in it for five minutes; add tomatoes and tomato paste and cook another five minutes, stirring all the while
2. Add garlic, celery, bell epper, thyme, parsley and cloves and cook for half an hour, stirring... - 40.6313
Shrimp Boat Supper
Halve bread lengthwise.
With fork, remove 1/2 cup crumbs from each half.
Brush cut surfaces of bread with melted butter.
Combine shrimp, peas, celery, pimiento, and reserved crumbs.
Toss lightly with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Spoon evenly... - 43.4205
1. Cut the bread slices into long sections lengthwise
2. Butter both halves and cover with lettuce
3. Gently press the leaves so that the butter can hold them in place
4. In a large bowl, mix the cheese, lemon juice, and the salt.
5. Add... - 40.4608
Cut loaf lengthwise in half; place halves cut sides up.
Mix chicken spread, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and the poultry seasoning; spread over bread halves.
Top with Muenster cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise, cucumber and tomato slices.
Cut each half into thirds.
Mix... - 33.0947
Shrimp Curried Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with next 5 ingredients.
Refill egg whites; arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Make Shrimp Sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add... - 38.3976
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a casserole, heat the farlic and oil and put in the large fish first, add the mussels and then the shrimps. Put the salt and pepper and sprinkle parsley all over.
3) Cover the... - 31.3174
Baked Red Snapper Au Gratin
1) Use cooking spray in a skillet.
2) Add celery, onions and cook over medium high heat till onions wilt.
3) Add flour, milk, butter substitute and black pepper.
4) Stir constantly for 10 minutes, till thick.
5) Add in the shrimp.
6) Cook for another 3... - 47.6617
Bouillabaisse A L'americaine
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In each of 2 8-quart kettles heat 3/4 cup oil. To each add half of onions, peppers, and carrots; brown lightly.
2. Then in one kettle arrange clams; top with whole fish, each cut in half; in second kettle arrange shrimp,... - 40.4955
Hot Seafood Hero Sandwich
1. Cut top off a loaf of French bread and scoop out most of dough.
2. Clean and devein shrimp and cook for 5 minutes in boiling water. Cool.
3. Mix together all filling ingredients and stuff bread.
4. Sprinkle bread with grated cheese and bake in a 450°F... - 35.6083
Poulet Marengo (chicken Marengo)
Wash and dry chickens.
Cut into serving pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and oil in large heavy frying pan.
Fry a few pieces of chicken at a time- until golden brown.
Arrange chicken in a Dutch oven or covered baking pan.
Add flour to pan juice... - 44.292
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.8493
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 43.5599
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.067
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.7402
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 45.3545
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 88.8423