- » Shrimp Egg Sauce
Shrimp Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp egg sauce recipes.
Curried Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mash egg yolks with salt, Worcestershire, curry powder, paprika, mustard, and lemon juice; moisten with sour cream.
Fill egg halves with mashed, yolks and press together.
Place in a greased baking dish (8 or 9... - 46.9263
Eggs With Shrimp Sauce
1) In a pan, saute the onion and parsley in 2 tablespoons butter and oil over a low heat for about 10 minutes, until onion is transparent.
2) Stir in the shrimp and salt, cook for about 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the pine nuts and cook for further 5... - 44.071
Curried Eggs In Shrimp Sauce
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with mayonnaise and seasonings.
Refill egg whites; arrange eggs in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Make Shrimp Sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir till... - 43.9404
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
1 Shell and devein shrimp. Shred lettuce.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, sherry and shrimp; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid. Cut shrimp in bite-size pieces and keep warm.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 34.3243
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Egg Foo Young
Prepare egg foo young mix as directed, adding diced shrimp and soy sauce to egg and vegetable mixture.
Cook as directed.
To serve, arrange patties on a hot platter and pour sauce included in mix over all.
Serve with rice. - 20.6262
Eggs In Shrimp Sauce
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 12 X 8 X 1 1/2 inches.
Shell eggs and cut into halves lengthwise.
Lift out yolks and put in small bowl (be careful not to break whites).
Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, curry powder and mustard and mix and... - 40.7431
Fried Shrimp With Eggs
Place shrimp in large bowl.
Add soya sauce, lemon juice and paprika; marinate 15 minutes.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Meanwhile, dip shrimp in beaten eggs and add to pan.
Cook shrimp 2 minutes each side over medium heat.
When shrimp are cooked,... - 35.2416
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs In Tomato Sauce
Cut the eggs lengthwise into halves.
Remove yolks, keeping whites intact.
Sieve the egg yolks; mix in salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, dry mustard, onion, and parsley.
Fill egg whites with the yolk mixture, rounding tops.
Arrange a shrimp,... - 37.2845
Deviled Eggs With Cheese Shrimp Sauce
Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise.
Slip out yolks; mash with fork.
Mix in mayonnaise, pickle, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Fill egg whites with the egg yolk mixture, heaping it up lightly.
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Heat mushrooms, shrimp,... - 42.3797
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 34.2052
Shrimp-sauced Egg Patties
Combine 1/4 cup condensed Cheddar cheese soup, chopped egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons milk, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper.
Form mixture into 8 patties.
Coat with the 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Heat salad oil in skillet; cook patties till golden,... - 39.1307
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Scalloped Eggs And Shrimp
1. In greased baking dish arrange layers of hot white sauce, shrimp, eggs and crumbs.
2. Brown in moderate oven (350°F.). - 24.5324