- » Shrimp Cup
Shrimp Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp cup recipes.
Savory Shrimp Cheese Cups
Savory shrimp cheese cups are homemade seafood cup made with cream cheese and shrimp filling. The cups are made with crescent roll dough, filled with the shrimp mix and baked to finish. Served as a side or appetizer, these are always popular! - 39.0714
Radicchio Cups With Shrimp & Dill
Remove 4 large outer leaves from radicchio reserve remainder of head for other uses.
Rinse leaves, wrap in paper towels, and refrigerate.
In a small frying pan, stir ham and oil over low heat until oil picks up ham flavor about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a... - 40.9538
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 34.3548
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 2 individual baking dishes with butter.
3) Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
4) Chop the shrimps with green pepper, celery and onion flakes together using a knife or in a food... - 44.3452
Green & Red Shrimp Cups
On each of 8 salad plates, place 1 lettuce leaf; nest 1 radicchio leaf inside.
Mix the shrimp, celery, peas, and vinaigrette.
Spoon equal portions of the shrimp mixture into the radicchio cups.
Garnish with cilantro sprigs. - 30.6162
Cucumber And Shrimp Cups
1)Half the cucumber and leaving the bottom of the cucumber intact, slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) Scoop out the seeds to make shells.
3)Fill the space with yoghurt and shrimp. ... - 31.9228
Potato Cups With Shrimp Filling
This recipe for Potato Cups with Shrimp Filling comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having this dish. Go and prepare it immediately. - 40.6725
Crab And Shrimp Salad Cups
If you are looking for some terrific appetizer idea for your party, this video is perfect for you. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe for unique and gorgeous salad cups. Make these ahead, refrigerate and you are ready for a great... - 89.7984
Crab And Shrimp Cups
This is one Fat-n-Sassy Mama who is here to teach you to make a tropical inspired Crab and Shrimp Cups to serve at your next "docktails" party! It is very rich and might have a prevailing taste of mayonnaise. Watch the video for the details of the recipe.... - 93.0576
Helen's Baked Shrimp
Remove little legs from shrimp.
With sharp knife, split shrimp in half through top shell, being careful not to cut through membrane on lower side.
Remove intestinal vein.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
To make stuffing, combine 1/2 cup melted butter with remaining... - 39.1057
Drain sauce from shrimp cocktails into a small bowl.
(Tip to speed the job: Just empty the shrimps into a strainer set over a bowl.)
Place lettuce in 4 serving dishes or on salad plates; spoon shrimps on top.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle... - 24.3831
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 37.049
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1 Combine soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, until bubbly.
Fold in shrimps and rice.
Spoon into 6 individual baking dishes or an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 20 minutes for... - 29.9557
Basic Stir Fried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Combine cornstarch, sherry and salt; add to shrimp and toss to coat.
2. Slice or dice vegetables. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Brown garlic lightly. Add shrimp... - 35.1547
This Shrimp Salad tastes awesome with rice ! Try out this Shrimp Salad for lunch today and tell me if you liked it ! - 42.3189
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 31.6748
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 1-inch sections.
2. Slice bamboo shoots and onion thin. Mince ginger root.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, soy sauce and sugar. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry... - 35.6268
Homemade Shrimp De Jonghe
Shrimp de jonghe is a special preparation of whole shrimps hailing from Chicago. A casserole like preparation, the shrimp de jonghe is a herbed recipe made with added breadcrumbs laced with the flavors of sherry and garlic. - 42.9607
Shrimp A La King
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add soup, milk, and shrimp.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.3144
Shrimp In Mustard Cream
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat cream to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, until cream thickens and is reduced by half, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent cream from boiling over. Remove saucepan from heat.
2.... - 31.8161
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 32.8718
Stir Fried Shrimp Smoked Ham And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining... - 36.1838
Deep Fried Shrimp With Lichees
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp and keep warm. Drain lichee fruit
2. Mince ginger root, then combine with vinegar, sugar, salt and soy sauce.
3. Heat remaining oil. Stir in ginger-vinegar mixture and bring to a boil; then simmer, stirring, 2... - 29.5215
Shells And Shrimp Salad Alfresco
Prepare Creamette® Medium Shells according to package directions; drain.
In large bowl, combine shells, shrimp, tomatoes, spinach, cauliflowerets, radishes and green onions.
In small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and seasoning; add to... - 31.386
Lay shrimp in 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Combine garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
Pour over shrimp.
Salt and pepper, if desired.
Place 4 inches from broiler unit.
Broil 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle parsley over. - 34.1668
Skillet Shrimp Gumbo
Heat oil in large skillet.
Cook okra 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add shrimp, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, and bay leaves; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes; remove bay leaves.
Stir in Tabasco.
Place liberal scoop of rice... - 39.4515
Easy Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut each bacon strip in two and wrap one half around each shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp on both sides until pinkish.
4. Add catsup and cook,... - 24.4252
This crispy shrimp toast makes my party cocoktail taste mindblowing ! I savor these crunchy fried shrimp bread with my favorite dip as an afternoon snack too ! Do make these shrimp toasts for your next big family event. Feel free to comment about this dish... - 37.8848
Deep Fried Shrimp With Sherry
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Shred the lettuce and arrange on a serving platter.
3. In a large skillet, heat sherry to boiling. Add deep-fried shrimp and simmer, uncovered, until sherry is absorbed, turning shrimp once. Arrange over... - 21.3161
Paradise Shrimp Salad
To cooled shrimp, add salt and paprika.
Marinate in enough French dressing to cover shrimp; chill.
Mix in mayonnaise.
Arrange shrimp on shredded lettuce.
Garnish with pickles and celery curls. - 32.734
Garlic Skewered Shrimp
Well, I tried this Garlic Skewered Shrimp for pure enjoyment sake and it turned out much more better than expected. And hence I thought I will give you a few tips when it comes to preparing Garlic skewered shrimp dishes at home. Will turn out to be great... - 35.8057
Singing Shrimp With Pineapple
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as salads.
Cut fruit from shell with knife.
Cut fruit crosswise into thin slices.
Combine spices in cup.
Sprinkle half the spice mixture over shrimp.
Sprinkle... - 39.2667
Shrimp A La King
Combine wine, shallots, and oyster liquid in a saucepan; bring to boiling and add shrimp.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve 3/4 cup stock.
Meanwhile, stir flour into melted butter in a saucepan, making a roux.
Blend in reserved stock; cook and stir until... - 40.1773
Sauteed Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shrimp for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, sake or sherry, water, and bamboo shoots.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes. - 26.0264
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein.
2. Boil water and poach shrimp until pinkish (about 2 minutes); then drain.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry and salt; pour over shrimp and toss. Let stand 1 hour, turning occasionally. Drain,... - 26.4419
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces and set aside.
In large skillet fry shrimp, asparagus and onions in hot oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce and salt until mixed. - 29.3327
Deep Fried Shrimp With Croutons
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp but only for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Remove bread crusts and cut bread in 2-inch cubes (or approximately the size of the shrimp). Slice water chestnuts.
3. In one cup, combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar. In... - 38.0735
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
How To Make Canapes - Prawn And Cucumber Cups
Thinking of making a tasty appetizer? You should try this one out. The combination of prawns with herbs and cashewnuts gives a nice flavour to the canapes. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this amazing appetizer. - 123.15
Shrimp Zucchini Boats
In a small saucepan, bring the water, lemon, and bay leaf to a boil, then reduce heat, add shrimp, and simmer just until the shrimp are opaque, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Cook the pasta shells in boiling water just until al dente, 6 to... - 38.4865
Stir Fried Shrimp With Almonds
1. Blanch and toast almonds.
2. Shell, devein, and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
3. Mince ginger root; then add to shrimp, along with cornstarch and salt. Toss to coat.
4. Mince celery; crush garlic. Combine soy sauce, sherry and water.
5.... - 35.769
Cottage Tomato Cups
Place tomatoes, stem end down, on cutting surface.
With sharp knife cut tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to but not through the base of the tomato.
Cover and chill, In bowl combine cottage cheese and mayonnaise; mix well.
Stir in cucumber, radishes, green... - 37.7381
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 34.6342
Shrimp On Skewers
Slip shrimp on small skewers.
Combine remaining ingredients and brush over shrimp.
Cook over hot charcoal fire, brushing constantly with sauce until shrimp are tender, about 10 minutes. - 22.8294
Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
Fried rice is nice and Shrimp Fried Rice is even better. This Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is an easy and delicious way to make fried rice. Cook on! - 36.5861
Butter Shrimp Newburg
Add flour, salt, and cayenne; mix well.
Add cream and milk gradually; bring to boiling point, stirring constantly.
Just before serving, add egg yolks and sherry. - 34.2492
Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare shrimp; set aside.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, onion, mushrooms, celery, oranges, and asparagus on large tray.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar; stir-fry until vegetables are tender... - 41.0119
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Shrimp N Shell Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup, milk, sherry, and curry powder.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes; stir. - 26.5269
Shrimp De Jonghe
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In 12" by 8" baking dish, place shrimp in a single layer. Pour in wine; sprinkle shrimp with salt and ground red pepper.
3. In 10-inch skillet... - 28.6299
Cut shrimp in half.
Melt margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Stir in peas and shrimp; heat. - 27.1342
Fresh Shrimp Sandwich
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl; blend well.
Fold in shrimp, nectarines, celery and onions until well blended. - 29.0852
Classic Deep Fried Shrimp With Vegetables
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Marinate as in the second or third variation of Basic Deep-fried Shrimp, then deep-fry. (Reserve the marinade.)
2. Slice bamboo shoots thin; also Chinese cabbage stems, celery, water chestnuts, onion and mushrooms.
3.... - 39.5779
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice cooked chicken thin, also bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Stem and string snow peas. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil; add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and... - 38.4046
Shrimp Vegetable Aspic
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add 1/2 cup chili sauce and tomato juice.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Add pickle relish, olives, onions, celery, and shrimp.
Pour salad mixture into oiled 8 cup ring mold.
Turn out onto... - 37.4369
In a saucepan combine the water and the 11/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink.
Meanwhile, in a small mixer bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, horse radish, paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon... - 41.9187
Spicy Shrimp Etouffee
Here is a classic shrimp etouffee recipe that would be snap to make, with simple instructions provided here by the chef. Definitely a nice healthy meal option, which the whole family would love. All, said but clear vocal instructions and ingredient details... - 85.0265
Shrimp And Cream
Preheat oven to broil.
Place shrimp in casserole dish with sherry and salt.
Add cream and top with the shredded cheese.
Broil until shrimp are slightly curled and pink and cheese is bubbly. - 25.8428
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Deep Fried Shrimp With Vegetables
1 Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2 Dice carrots and parboil. Dice bamboo shoots. Slice ginger root and leek.
3. In one cup, combine sugar, catsup, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4.... - 36.1538
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil in a small Dutch oven.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Peel and devein shrimp; coarsely chop, and set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, mustard, garlic, green onion, red pepper,... - 41.4894
Shrimp Dill Dip
Combine the sour cream and dill in a medium-sized bowl.
Fold in the shrimp.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.528
Shrimp Paste A La Creole
Cook enough shrimp in bouillon to make 4 cups shelled shrimp.
Put shrimp, hot melted butter, garlic, mace, pepper, and tabasco into container of an electric blender; process 10 seconds.
Serve on toasted cassava or melba toast. - 30.8327
Shrimp A La King With Mushrooms
1. In a large pan, heat the butter. Add the onions and the mushrooms to the pan and sautÃ© till tender
2. Add the soup, milk and shrimp and heat well. Stir often
3. Serve hot over toast and rice - 36.8096
Shrimp A La King
Cook frozen shrimp according to package directions; drain.
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly till thickened... - 41.774
Shrimp De Jonghe
Combine Planters Peanut Oil, coconut, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, minced garlic, salt, paprika and cayenne.
Reserve about 1/4 cup of mixture for topping.
Toss shrimp lightly in remaining mixture until shrimp are well coated.
Turn into lightly oiled 1... - 36.9818
Avocado And Shrimp In Butter Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain and keep warm.
2. In same saucepan, combine white wine, wine vinegar, green... - 29.4482
Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Cut large shrimp in half.
Combine shrimp, cabbage, and green pepper; chill.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings to make dressing; chill.
Add almonds and dressing to shrimp mixture; toss lightly. - 34.7786
Shrimp And Avocado Mousse
Soak gelatin in cold water to soften and stir in boiling water to dissolve.
Cool slightly and add salt, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, chives, avocado and shrimp.
Chill until it begins to set, then fold in cream and mayonnaise.
Adjust... - 33.6963
Thaw shrimp, if frozen; peel and devein.
Pour boiling water over pea pods and carefully break apart with fork; drain immediately.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven dissolve bouillon cubes in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; add shrimp, onion, soy sauce, and... - 34.9534
Poached Shrimp With Ham And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp; dice in 1/2 inch sections. Dice ham and bean curd in 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a saucepan.
2. Pour stock over. Bring to a boil; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink. - 21.4747
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Cut bacon strips in 1/2-inch sections. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic.
2. Beat eggs. Then add flour and beat with a wire whisk until batter thickens. (It should not be runny: if it is,... - 37.7494
Shrimp etouffee is a vegetable and shrimp preparation. Prepared in the dutch oven, the shrimp etouffee is prepared with garlic and lemon juice. Herbed with bay leaves and thyme, the shrimp etouffee is simmered to a finish with a dash of tabasco sauce. served... - 42.2584
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; mix until smooth.
Add vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and syrup drained from the pineapple.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add green pepper, onion, and pineapple chunks; simmer 2... - 36.5762
Marinated Butterfly Shrimp
Butterfly Shrimp is a simple and tasty treat that you can present for a party! I am sure your guests will be both fascinated about and addicted to the Butterfly Shrimp! Try it! - 46.0213
Stir Fried Shrimp N Shells
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein (If large, cut each shrimp, shell and all, in 2 or 3 pieces.) Cut scallion in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic; mince ginger root.
2. In one cup, combine catsup, sherry and water. In a second cup,... - 34.331
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 40.248
Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables In Soy And Sherry
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Dice green pepper, onion and celery. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 34.5066
Shrimp Pea Aspic
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Combine remaining tomato juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, basil, monosodium glutamate, cloves, and bay leaf; simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove cloves and bay leaf.
Stir in gelatin and cool; chill until slightly thickened.
Fold... - 39.1701
Sauteed Shrimps With Peas
These Sauteed Shrimps With Peas have been my passion since I ate them a month ago at a friend's place with rice ! I want you to share my happy experience with this dish and so I am asking you to make it as soon as possible ! What do you say about these... - 40.2002
Shrimp And Honeydew Salad
Combine shrimp, celery, and lemon juice.
Just before serving, drain off liquid.
Combine shrimp and melon balls.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly with a fork. - 38.1049
Golden Shrimp Balls
Golden Shrimp Balls are my favorite shrimp preparation. I have been making this delicious Golden Shrimp Balls for a few years now. This Golden Shrimp Balls recipe is simply fantastic. - 44.3457
1. Cut the bread slices into long sections lengthwise
2. Butter both halves and cover with lettuce
3. Gently press the leaves so that the butter can hold them in place
4. In a large bowl, mix the cheese, lemon juice, and the salt.
5. Add... - 40.4608
Stir Fried Shrimp With Catsup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince or crush garlic.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and pepper. In another cup, blend cornstarch, cold water and remaining soy sauce to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and... - 35.306
Heat 2 cups water and the salt to boiling.
Add shrimp; heat until water boils.
Cook until shrimp are tender, 1 to 2 minutes; rinse quickly with running cold water to cool.
Mix shrimp, salad dressing and bay leaf.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
(Can... - 27.7843
Pan Fried Shrimp Cakes With Pork
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut pork in chunks and scallions in thirds. Mince together, or machine-grind twice at a medium setting.
2. Blend in salt and pepper and form mixture into small cakes, about 11/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
3. Heat oil.... - 26.3635
Iced Shrimp In Dill Marinade
Devein shrimp (see note below); drop in boiling salted water.
Cook until shrimp turn bright pink.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup of the stock.
Shell shrimp and pour marinade over them.
To make marinade, mix 3/4 cup stock with lemon juice, dill weed, onion, sugar, 1... - 37.8864
French-fried Butterfly Shrimp
French fried butterfly shrimp is prepared with large shrimps. Coatd with a batter of flour and egg seasoned with salt and curry powder, the french fried butterfly shrimp are best served as appetizers. - 38.2888
Deep Fried Shrimp And Peas
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Shell and parboil peas.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add deep-fried shrimp and parboiled... - 33.1254
Deep Fried Shrimp
Deep Fried Shrimp! If you were wondering what you can do with the shrimp you have in your freezer then here is an amazing Deep Fried Shrimp recipe! Once you prepare this tasty dish you will be thankful about having tried out this Deep Fried Shrimp and put the... - 48.0811
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Deep Fried Shrimp With Bacon
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut bacon strips in l inch sections. Place one section on each shrimp; then re-close shrimp, pressing its edges to seal in bacon.
3. Beat egg; then stir in salt and soy sauce. Holding... - 29.7811
Charcoal Grilled Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Combine oil, onion, wine, lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire, dillweed, and salt.
Place shrimp in plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Pour marinade mixture over shrimp.
Marinate 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain shrimp,... - 41.4752
Seasoned Shrimp Stuffing
1. Shell and devein the raw shrimp. Coarsely chop enough to yield one-half cup and reserve for the sauce. Chop the remaining shrimp in small pieces.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and celery and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the... - 28.0723
Shrimp With Tarragon
Devein the shrimp and cut lengthwise in half, keeping the tail attached.
Heat a ceramic plate on highest setting for 4 minutes.
Add the oil, scallions, garlic, tarragon, and white vermouth and cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and continue cooking for 3... - 29.9223
Shrimp Scampi I M
Shrimp Scampi! An amazing dish that ensnared me the first time I tasted it with its lovely flavor! This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. You only stand to gain by preparing this Shrimp Scampi recipe. Try it! - 42.705
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 42.3116
Shrimp De Jonghe
Peel, devein and wash shrimp.
Combine 1 cup crumbs with 1/2 cup butter, onion, garlic, parsley, chervil, vinegar, thyme, sherry, salt and pepper.
Place alternate layers or shrimp and crumb mixture in a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Combine 2... - 37.1779