- » Shrimp Croquette
Shrimp Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp croquette recipes.
Shrimp Croquettes is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Shrimp Croquettes is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.5412
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes in salted water. Drain and pass through the fine mesh of a vegetable mill. Add the butter, milk, nutmeg, 1 egg and the shrimps to the puree. Season and mix well. If the puree is too... - 31.8635
1. Boil and flake fish.
2. Clean, boil and chop shrimps.
3. Make a panada with flour, butter and milk.
4. To the panada add fish, shrimp and seasoning. Turn out on to a plate and cool. Add lime juice.
5. Divide into even portions. Form into croquette shapes... - 40.3135
Croquettes With Green Mayonnaise
Remove any skin and bones from the fish and then chop, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Place the butter, flour and milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil, whisking all the time.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the cheese, egg yolk, parsley,... - 38.6716
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 49.2974
Filipino Battered Prawns
Want a mouth watering seafood recipe? Try making Filipino Battered Prawns, these deep fried battered shrimps will make you hungry. It would have been an easy to make recipe if the ingredient quantities were mentioned. Nevertheless, you can try making it by... - 93.8369
Minced Pork Cakes
1) In a large bowl, mix the pork, garlic, onions, shrimp, lemon juice, salt, pepper and eggs together.
2) Shape the pork mixture into 10 flat croquettes.
3) In a skillet, saute the croquettes in the oil, until lightly browned.
4) Pour in 3/4 cup... - 39.8316