- » Shrimp Cream Cheese Mayonnaise Dip
Shrimp Cream Cheese Mayonnaise Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp cream cheese mayonnaise dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp cream cheese mayonnaise dip recipes.
If using fresh shrimp, cook and shell.
If using precooked frozen shrimp, rinse and drain thoroughly.
Mince 1 pound of shrimp.
Beat cream cheese with dressing and mayonnaise.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with crackers. - 39.301
Curried Shrimp Dip
Curried shrimp dip makes the best pick for those who love a spicy flavor. This is a simple recipe and you can prepare it in a jiffy, provided that you have all the ingredients at home. Give this yummy curried shrimp dip a try. - 28.3643
Mix celery and grated onion.
Cover with Wishbone dressing.
Place in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Drain excess dressing from the celery and onion mixture.
Add to the grated shrimp.
Use enough mayonnaise to form a... - 46.2586
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl and blend well.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over a 12 inch round plate that has an edge.
Layer the bell pepper, tomato, green onions, shrimp, seafood cocktail sauce and mozzarella cheese... - 35.4598
Use an electric mixer to blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Chill for 2-3 hours then serve. - 25.7252
Beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium-size bowl; add garlic, wine and lemon juice.
Stir in shrimp and chives.
Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with small savory crackers. - 29.9052
Beat together lemon juice, cream cheese, mayonnaise, butter and seasonings until smooth.
Fold in drained shrimp.
Serve with raw vegetables, chips or melba toast. - 27.2773
Phyllis's Shrimp Dip
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and milk.
2) Add hot sauce and mix to accent.
3) Fold in onion and shrimp.
4) Serve the dip frozen, if you wish. - 40.0183
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese by adding lemon juice.
2) Combine shrimp and green onions to cream cheese mixture.
3) Pour in mayo in right amount to prepare the right dipping consistency.
4) Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on... - 44.2471
Shrimp Dip Using Anchovy Paste
1) Combine together all ingredients until well blended.
2) Use as required either as a spread on toast or crackers or as a dip for chips. - 25.9583
Overnight Shrimp Dip
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil; put in the shrimp and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water completely; rinse with cold water.
4. Remove the shells and devein shrimp; chop. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing... - 45.7563
Shrimp And Cheese Mold
Shrimp And Cheese Mould is simply one of the tastiest and elegant dishes I have prepared! My guests love this Shrimp And Cheese Mould! Try it for yourself! - 44.0564
Blend softened cheeses with mayonnaise, thyme, paprika and lemon juice.
Cut shrimp in half lengthwise and place 1/2 teaspoon filling between halves.
Dip edge in parsley.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes to set cheese.
Serve with cocktail picks. - 31.959
Seafood dip goes well with crackers or chips, I often try this with buttered round breads too. The recipe of seafood dip is way too easy and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Add this to your party menu next week. - 25.2419
Seafood Cracker Dip
In a blender combine non-fat cottage cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Remove from blender and mix in seafood.
Cover and chill. - 24.2053
Avocado Shrimp Spread
Cream together cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Spread mixture on a rimmed plate.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, frost chilled cheese with avocado dip; then frost with a layer of picante sauce; top with shrimp.
Sprinkle with... - 34.0188
Shrimp Mold With Pimentos
This shrimp mold deluxe is a fun appetizer that can be served before lunch or dinner. Perfect for gathering and parties, this shrimp mold deluxe is absolutely savory. - 41.2868
1) Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
2) Evenly spread over pizza pan.
3) Sprinkle shrimp over cheese mixture, layer with sauce and rest of ingredients.
4) Cover the pan with lid and refrigerate before serving. - 40.0295