Cream Cheese Ball
- » Shrimp Cream Cheese Ball
Shrimp Cream Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp cream cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp cream cheese ball recipes.
Curried Shrimp Cheese Ball
Combine coconut and curry powder, mix well.
Spread mixture on a baking sheet, bake at 350Â° for 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Cool and set mixture aside.
Combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
Shape into a ball (mixture will be sticky), and roll in... - 30.455
Cut butter and cream cheese into flour in mixing bowl until mixture is the size of small peas.
Add cream, stirring until a dough forms.
Shape into a ball.
Roll out on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with 2-inch cutter.
Place scant... - 33.1824
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 46.1555
Shrimp Cheese Turnovers
Cut butter and cream cheese into flour till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Gather dough into ball; chill 1 hour.
Roll 1/8-inch thick on floured cloth; cut with 2-inch round cutter.
Dot rounds with cheese spread and cut-up shrimp pieces.
Fold over into half... - 27.6485
Shrimp Cheese Turnovers
1) Into the flour, cut the butter and cream cheese till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Shape the dough into a ball and chill it for 1 hour.
3) Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8-inch and cut it... - 37.8232
Easy Shrimp Dip
Easy shrimp dip me, the seafood lover, adore this. You can try this crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. If you have seafood cocktail sauce ready, believe me this easy shrimp dip is easier than it sound to be. Try it. - 39.2971
Chutnied Shrimp Dip
1)Thaw frozen shrimp.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3)In a shallow baking pan, arrange the almonds and coconut. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until light brown in color.
4)In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese and curry... - 43.3303
Shrimp Stuffed Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just through the kneading step.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together cheeses, carrot, parsley, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in shrimp.
Divide dough... - 42.9094
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 46.3648
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 105.473
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 38.4691
Savory Choux Puffs
Line several baking sheets with baking parchment paper.
To make the choux pastry, put the water and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter melts, then bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat well.
Cook over a moderate heat until... - 39.1824