- » Shrimp Cocktail Salad
Shrimp Cocktail Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp cocktail salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp cocktail salad recipes.
Shrimp Cocktail Salad
Cut thin slices off bottoms of tomatoes to make them sit flat.
Scoop out centers halfway down, reserving pulp.
Invert and chill.
Finely chop reserved tomato pulp; drain well.
Combine 1/3 cup chopped tomato, next 4 ingredients, and dash salt; chill.
Before... - 36.7314
You May Also Like!
Drain sauce from shrimp cocktails into a small bowl.
(Tip to speed the job: Just empty the shrimps into a strainer set over a bowl.)
Place lettuce in 4 serving dishes or on salad plates; spoon shrimps on top.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle... - 24.3831
Shrimp Cocktail With Tomato Juice
Put the cucumber in a colander with a pinch of salt and drain.
Rinse and seed the red bell peppers, pat dry on kitchen paper and remove pith.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 45.364
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 36.2642
Copenhagen Shrimp Cocktail
1. Drain water chestnuts; cut each into about-1/8 -inch-thick rounds with a sharp knife. Drain shrimps; place in a small bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley and the lemon juice in a 1-cup measure. Place a dab on each slice of chestnut; stand... - 23.5665
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.5123
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf is flavored wtith the richness of shrimp. These Shrimp Cocktail Loaves are pretty easy to make and wont eat up much of your preparation time. Try these Shrimp Cocktail Loaf as an appetizer. - 36.2934
Shrimp Cocktail With Chili Hot Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except shrimp.
2) Blend well and refrigerate until, thoroughly chilled.
3) Serve the chilled sauce with the fresh cooked shrimp. - 34.6262
Shrimp Appetizer Salad
1) Take a small bowl and collect sauce from shrimp cocktails in it.
2) Take 4 serving dishes or salad plates; place lettuce on them and top with shrimps.
3) In a 1-cup measure, mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle relish with 1/4 cup of cocktail... - 33.4439
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148