- » Shrimp Cocktail
Shrimp Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp cocktail recipes.
Classic Shrimp Cocktail
Shrimp Cocktail is a classic American appetizer and a favorite at cocktail parties. Surprisingly, its more complicated to make than you think. Chef John shows us how to perfectly poach the shrimp and make the spicy cocktail sauce. It's really easy once you... - 120.263
If you make this Shrimp Cocktail by the Gourmet Dude at home, I can guarantee that you will save a hell a lot of money. This is a fantastic finger food for any Super Bowl party. Besides, I think that no can stop after eating just one. Game on! - 115.417
Learn the right way to devein and cook shrimps. Watch this excellent video that shows it all. The chef here prepares a very tricky recipe for shrimp cocktail and offers great tips to cook shrimp perfectly. He also shows wonderful technique to handle shrimp.... - 109.776
Traditional Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail
Easy to cook, good to eat, and fun to experiment with, shrimps are indeed every foodie's ultimate delight. Chef Keith Snow stirs up a classic shrimp appetizer consisting of yummy shrimps, corns, cloves, myriad sauces, chipotle salsa and more. A toothsome... - 108.443
Shrimp And Sauce Cocktail
Seafood lovers it's time to get all excited and happy. Check out the video for the delicious Shrimp and Sauce Cocktail. A great shrimp recipe prepared just for you. A very yummy dish and a treat to every seafood lover. - 101.731
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
In a mood to have seafood. You have come to the right place, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Shrimp in Cocktail Sauce. A great combination of tasty shrimps served with delicious cocktail sauce. One of the most tastiest shrimps you will ever... - 90.9866
Lemony Shrimp Cocktail
Need a nice and simple appetizer idea to start of your meal? Take a look at this shrimp cocktail recipe. Here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with lemon to make an absolutely delicious and fresh cocktail. Certainly there is no finer... - 89.7132
Classic Shrimp Cocktail With Vegetables
Want to make the classic shrimp cocktail with an interesting twist? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that will turn an everyday classic into an amazing shocker! Watch to know more. - 87.9823
Strawberry And Shrimp Cocktail
A shrimp cocktail is something that is served for an elegant dinner party, or better yet if served at a barbecue party then let the crowd do the helping! These shrimps are mixed in with some fresh strawberries making a yummy entrée! Watch this video as the... - 77.3283
Shrimp Cocktail With Onion
1 In a bowl, add 2 cups water along with onion slices, bay leaf, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and pepper.
2 Bring to a boil,and gradually add in shrimp.
3 Cook over low heat simmering for 3 to 4 minutes.
4 Chill in boiled water.
5 Throughly drain... - 45.6035
Shrimp Cocktail With Rach's Quick Remoulade
1) In a deep pot, fill the water halfway and place it over high heat.
2) In the water, add lemon juice from from1 lemon and drop lemon halves in the pot.
3) Also add mustard seeds, corrainder seeds and bay leaves.
4) When water starts... - 45.1712
***Note: Do not over cook - shrimp will become tough. Shrimp are done as soon as they become orange/pink*** - 44.7755
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Cut the lemon in half.
Coarse dice the celery and onion.
Place in a large pot along with the water, wine, salt, and bouquet garni.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the prawns, simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain, cool, then refrigerate.
Blend the sauce... - 44.5859
Shrimp Cocktail With Tomato Juice
Put the cucumber in a colander with a pinch of salt and drain.
Rinse and seed the red bell peppers, pat dry on kitchen paper and remove pith.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 44.2604
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.4052
Chicken Shrimp Cocktails
1. Tear lettuce leaves into strips and line 6 bowls or stemmed dessert glasses.
2. Dice chicken meat, discarding skin.
3. Combine meat with onion, 3 oz shrimp and 2 teaspoons parsley. Set aside remaining shrimp and parsley for garnishing.
4. Stir lemon juice,... - 38.46
Shrimp Cocktail With Lettuce
Line sherbet glasses with lettuce.
Divide shrimp among sherbets, saving a few for garnish if desired.
Mix remaining ingredients in bowl, using smallest amount of Worcestershire sauce.
Add until the right amount for you is reached.
Spoon over shrimp shortly... - 38.1453
Shrimp Cocktail For A Crowd
1) Boil the shrimp in Rex liquid shrimp boil.
2) Peel, devein and refrigerate to cool. You can choose to substitute 8 ounces of frozen shrimp or a small can of shrimp. This will affect the sodium)
3) Lay cream cheese on an attractive plate.
4) Allow... - 38.13
Shrimp Cocktail Aspic
Shrimp Cocktail Aspic a prefect seafood appetizer. I have tasted the shrimp cocktail aspic in my friend's party. The Worcestershire sauce with lemon juice gives the Shrimp cocktail aspic a two dimensional taste. If you are a seafood lover then you should give... - 37.9715
Easy shrimp Cocktail
Remove shells and veins from shrimp.
For small shrimp, take off head.
For large shrimp, cut into 1 inch pieces.
Rinse in cold water.
In a baking dish, put butter, garlic and white wine.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir mixture and place shrimp in dish without... - 37.3302
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail
In a medium saucepan, cook shrimp in a small amount of water until tender and pink, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and onion if... - 34.903
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf is flavored wtith the richness of shrimp. These Shrimp Cocktail Loaves are pretty easy to make and wont eat up much of your preparation time. Try these Shrimp Cocktail Loaf as an appetizer. - 34.85
Prepare Boiled Shrimp.
Make Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredi- ents except lettuce and lemon; mix well.
Refriger- ate, covered, at least 3 hours.
To serve: Arrange shredded lettuce in 6 sherbet dishes.
Divide shrimp among dishes; then... - 34.3881
Shrimp Cocktail Salad
Cut thin slices off bottoms of tomatoes to make them sit flat.
Scoop out centers halfway down, reserving pulp.
Invert and chill.
Finely chop reserved tomato pulp; drain well.
Combine 1/3 cup chopped tomato, next 4 ingredients, and dash salt; chill.
Before... - 34.2847
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 34.2688
Gazpacho Shrimp Cocktail
In work bowl of food processor, or blender container, combine all ingredients except lettuce and shrimp and process until vegetables are finely chopped (do not puree); pour into a container, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
Chill 4 cocktail glasses.
In... - 34.1121
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine 2 quarts water, lemon, bay leaves, peppercorns, allspice berries, and salt; heat to boiling. Cover and boil 15 minutes.
2. Add shrimp; cook just until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water... - 33.6704
1) In 6 chilled cocktail glasses, arrange the shrimp.
2) Mix together the mayonnaise, chilli, garlic, mustard and parsley. Spoon the mixture all over the shrimp.
3) Serve right away after garnishing with slices of lemon and watercress sprigs. - 33.443
Gazpacho Shrimp Cocktail
In work bowl of food processor, or blender container, combine all ingredients except lettuce and shrimp and process until vegetables are finely chopped [do not puree); pour into a container, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
Chill 4 cocktail glasses.
In... - 32.7445
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Put all ingredients, except shrimp, in blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till mixed.
Pour mixture into small bowl; chill thoroughly.
Serve with chilled shrimp. - 32.4273
Shrimp Cocktail is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Shrimp Cocktail; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.3746
Pepper Jack Shrimp Cocktails
Thaw shrimp under cold running water.
Cut Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese into 1/2-square cubes.
Line a serving platter with kale.
Pour cocktail sauce in a serving dish and place in center of kale-lined platter.
Place a cube of Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese in... - 31.8888
Campechano Shrimp Cocktail
Boil shrimp that have been cleaned and deveined; then chop.
Mix shrimp and remaining ingredients; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Avoid over stirring so avocados will not get mushy. - 31.7925
Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and hot pepper sauce.
Mix well; add salt to taste.
Arrange 4 shelled, cooked shrimp in each lettuce-lined cocktail glass.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons chilled cocktail sauce atop... - 30.9864
1. ln a small serving bowl, mix the ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, and red pepper sauce until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the water and crab boil to a boil over high heat and continue boiling, uncovered, for 5... - 30.8567
Combine ingredients except shrimp.
Makes 1 cup cocktail sauce.
Spoon sauce into individual cocktail cups.
Hook shrimp over rims of glasses.
For trim, snip pointed fans from romaine and poke several into sauce in each glass. - 30.2927
Shrimp Cocktail With Tangy Dip
1. Shell and devein shrimp. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain.
2. In small bowl, mix chili sauce, catchup,... - 28.875
Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
1. Arrange shrimp in single layer in rectangular glass or plastic dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches.
2. Heat tomato juice, vodka and pepper sauce to boiling in 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring... - 27.734
Lime Shrimp Cocktail
Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces, wash and dry on absorbent paper.
Mix remaining ingredients together, except for celery, and pour over shrimp.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight. - 27.5827
Best Shrimp Cocktail
Place shrimp in a bowl, cover tightly and chill thoroughly.
Combine next five ingredients and mix with shrimp.
Serve in small sherbet glasses lined with heart leaves of lettuce. - 27.364
Shrimp Cocktail Recipes By Category