- » Shrimp Chips Dip
Shrimp Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp chips dip recipes.
Shrimp Chip Dip
1. Wash and devein the shrimps. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Season and chill till required
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or saltines - 35.3107
Hot Cheese Shrimp Dip
Heat undiluted shrimp soup; combine with cheese and vermouth in top of double boiler.
Heat slowly and serve hot with corn chips. - 21.1932
Cheesy New Orleans Shrimp Dip
1. Cook bacon such that crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble.
2. In the bacon drippings, saute onion and garlic and drain on paper towel.
3. Coarsely chop shrimp and add to a slow cooker along with all the other ingredients.
4. Cover and cook on Low... - 40.6667
Shrimp Dip Using Anchovy Paste
1) Combine together all ingredients until well blended.
2) Use as required either as a spread on toast or crackers or as a dip for chips. - 25.9583
Shrimp Delicious Dip
1) Combine all the ingredients, blend and chill.
2) Serve with vegetables, crackers or chips. - 26.5843
In medium mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in ReaLemon.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except chips.
Chill to blend flavors.
Garnish as desired. - 28.1352
Easy Shrimp Dip
Easy shrimp dip me, the seafood lover, adore this. You can try this crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. If you have seafood cocktail sauce ready, believe me this easy shrimp dip is easier than it sound to be. Try it. - 38.5458
Shrimp And Cheese Dip
1) In a blender, chop all the ingredients for about 15 seconds and stop.
2) With a spatula push ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Shrimp and cheese dip goes very well with vegetable stick, cracker, and chips. - 30.7534
Beat together lemon juice, cream cheese, mayonnaise, butter and seasonings until smooth.
Fold in drained shrimp.
Serve with raw vegetables, chips or melba toast. - 27.2773
Cheesy Shrimp Dip
1) In a bowl blend soup with other ingredients using electric mixer or rotary beater.
2) Beat the mixture until smooth. Do not over beat.
3) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve with crackers, chips, etc. - 31.8778
Layered Shrimp Dip
1)Thaw frozen shrimp.
2)Keep aside 6 shrimps for garnishing. Chop up all remaining shrimp.
3)In a medium bowl, mix together, sour cream and cream cheese. Add in Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
4)Take a 8 inch... - 42.1943
Campbell's Shrimp Dip
Stir cream cheese until smooth. Stir in soup, hot sauce, celery and onion. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers, chips or fresh vegetables for dipping. - 24.6984
1) Into a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the hot pepper sauce
2) Add in the shrimp and chopped green onion
3) Cover with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour
4)... - 36.6672
Mix celery and grated onion.
Cover with Wishbone dressing.
Place in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Drain excess dressing from the celery and onion mixture.
Add to the grated shrimp.
Use enough mayonnaise to form a... - 46.2586
Cottage Cheese Shrimp Dip
Cottage cheese shrimp dip is yummier than it sounds to be. This dip is often served with assorted crackers and chips. Check out the quickie recipe of cottage cheese shrimp dip. - 25.1361
Italian Shrimp Dip
The Italian Shrimp Dip is a tasty seafood dip that you wouldn't want to miss! I serve this dish often for parties. Try this wonderful Italian Shrimp Dip recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 37.9973
Creamy Shrimp Dip Tray
1. Empty shrimps into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Set aside 1 shrimp for garnish; cut remainder into small pieces.
2. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, the sour cream, catsup, lemon juice and horseradish in a medium-size bowl; fold in the shrimps.... - 27.9527
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese by adding lemon juice.
2) Combine shrimp and green onions to cream cheese mixture.
3) Pour in mayo in right amount to prepare the right dipping consistency.
4) Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on... - 44.2471
1) In a bowl blend soup into cream cheese with rotary beater or electric mixer.
2) Beat the mixture until smooth. Do not over beat.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve with corn chips. - 35.4457
1) Into a saucepan, add the cream cheese
2) Mix till smooth
3) Add in the soup, sour cream, paprika, and the garlic powder
4) Heat everything over a medium heat and cook till just heated through
5) Add in the crab meat, shrimp and about 3 tablespoons... - 44.9511
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
Mexican Shrimp Appetizer
In a bowl, combine catsup, lime peel, lime juice, wine, salt to taste, and hot pepper seasoning.
Add shrimp and toss to coat completely.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Prepare guacamole; mound in center of a round serving plate.
Drain... - 36.3513
Snappy Crab Dip
Snappy Crab Dip is a great dip to serve with chips and crackers. It makes the very much likes crab meat much more interesting. Enjoy Snappy Crab Dip amongst your friends. - 36.7426
Seafood dip goes well with crackers or chips, I often try this with buttered round breads too. The recipe of seafood dip is way too easy and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Add this to your party menu next week. - 25.2419
Hot Cheesy Seafood Dip
1. In top of a double boiler, combine process cheese, cream cheese and butter; bring water to a boil.
2. Turn down heat settings to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
3. Stir in hot sauce, shrimp and chilies.
4. Transfer the... - 33.9543
Bon Appetit Dip Aux Herbes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Beat the cheese till it is creamy.
3) Stir in the milk or cream very gradually, along with the seasoned stock base (dissolve the base in hot water beforehand).
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix... - 35.0258
Hot Cheesy Seafood Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Transfer mixture to a chafing dish; sprinkle with onions, if desired.
Serve warm with... - 24.1962
Combine first 6 ingredients and mix thoroughly .
Chill at least 2 hours. - 28.7965
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Avocado Shrimp Spread
Cream together cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Spread mixture on a rimmed plate.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, frost chilled cheese with avocado dip; then frost with a layer of picante sauce; top with shrimp.
Sprinkle with... - 34.0188
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes in salted water. Drain and pass through the fine mesh of a vegetable mill. Add the butter, milk, nutmeg, 1 egg and the shrimps to the puree. Season and mix well. If the puree is too... - 31.8635
Summer Nachos With Prawns
1. In a bowl, combine the sour cream or crème fraiche, juice of ¼ lime and seasoning to taste.
2. Whisk with a fork or a wire whisk until smooth.
3. Stir in the coriander.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. On a serving platter, arrange... - 42.9533
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
1) Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
2) Evenly spread over pizza pan.
3) Sprinkle shrimp over cheese mixture, layer with sauce and rest of ingredients.
4) Cover the pan with lid and refrigerate before serving. - 40.0295
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1211