- » Shrimp Chips
Shrimp Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp chips recipes.
Deep Fried Shrimp Chips
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 400F (205C) or until a 1 -inch cube of bread turns golden-brown in 20 seconds.
Fry several shrimp chips at a time.
They will sink into oil, bob back to top, then puff up in large opaque pastel-colored... - 19.9403
In a wok or 5- to 6-quart pan, heat 1 inch oil to 375° on a thermometer.
Add a few shrimp chips at a time and cook until puffy and lightly browned, 30 to 60 seconds.
Lift out and let drain on paper towels.
If made ahead, store airtight up to 3 days. - 16.8559
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Chip Dip
1. Wash and devein the shrimps. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Season and chill till required
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or saltines - 33.0424
Hot Cheese Shrimp Dip
Heat undiluted shrimp soup; combine with cheese and vermouth in top of double boiler.
Heat slowly and serve hot with corn chips. - 18.9768
Place macaroni and cheese in casserole, cover with shrimps and sprinkle top with chips.
Bake at 350° until it bubbles. - 18.8123
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 114.549
Pollock With Corn Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fillet into 1 inch pieces.
4. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine and cook until the onion is tender.
5. Add fish, cook and turn carefully.
6. Sprinkle flour and salt.
7. Pour... - 44.3796
Mexican Shrimp Appetizer
In a bowl, combine catsup, lime peel, lime juice, wine, salt to taste, and hot pepper seasoning.
Add shrimp and toss to coat completely.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Prepare guacamole; mound in center of a round serving plate.
Drain... - 34.8139
1) Into a bowl, blend the cream cheese using a mixer till fluffy
2) Tip in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion and continue to beat well
3) Add in the shrimps till just well coated
4) Tip the mixture into the serving dish
5) Cling wrap and chill for 2... - 38.141
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, broth, peaches or nectarines, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, tequila (if desired), garlic, sugar, and bottled hot pepper sauce. Cover and chill mixture 2 to... - 35.0643
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 108.52
Cheesy New Orleans Shrimp Dip
1. Cook bacon such that crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble.
2. In the bacon drippings, saute onion and garlic and drain on paper towel.
3. Coarsely chop shrimp and add to a slow cooker along with all the other ingredients.
4. Cover and cook on Low... - 38.7743