- » Shrimp Canapes
Shrimp Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp canapes recipes.
1) Cut each bread slice into 2 types of decorative shapes with 2 inch cutters.
2) Use the leftover bread pieces to make breadcrumbs. Keep aside about ½ cups.
3) In a bowl mix butter and thyme and apply a coat on bread.
4) Place it in... - 46.3749
1. Wash the cucumber and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. On a vegetable board without peeling the cucumber, halve the cucumber lengthwise.
3. Use a scooper or a teaspoon to scoop out seeds from each half.
4. Slice a small amount for garnish and... - 43.6449
1) Wash cucumber and halve lengthwise.
2) With a slotted spoon scoop out seeds from the center.
3) Chop cucumber measuring 1 cup.
4) Reserve remaining cucumber to use for garnish.
5) In a bowl mix chopped cucumber, shrimp, mayonnaise,... - 43.2013
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired.
Combine 1/2 cup wine, broth, and 2 dillweed sprigs in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Transfer shrimp and liquid to a bowl.
Cover and... - 39.3056
Fry the slices of bread in the oil or butter on both sides.
Drain and cut each slice of fried bread into 4 squares.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
When the foam subsides, add the shrimps, curry powder, cayenne, salt, lemon juice and... - 37.746
Shrimp Toast Canapes
Shell and devein the raw shrimp, or defrost frozen shrimp.
Chop shrimp, onion, and water chestnuts into very fine pieces.
Put into a bowl with the salt, garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Mix until well blended.
Add unbeaten egg white, mixing it in... - 37.136
In large saucepan of simmering salted water, poach shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes or just until pink.
Drain well and let cool.
(Shrimp can be covered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours.) Place bread slices on serving tray; top each with cucumber slice, then... - 34.593
Rolled Shrimp Canapes
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Remove shells and devein.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
In a skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes or till partially cooked; remove bacon to absorbent paper toweling.
Split shrimp in half lengthwise; spread one half of each shrimp... - 33.0856
Cut each slice of bread into 2 decorative shapes using 2-inch cutters.
Make breadcrumbs from leftover bread pieces; set aside 1/2 cup.
Reserve any remaining breadcrumbs for use in other recipes.
Combine butter and thyme; brush over bread cutouts.
Place... - 31.3774
Shrimp Canapes has a smooth taste. The cream cheese adds a nice taste to Shrimp Canapes. Shrimp Canapes is an easy to prepare dish. - 31.254
1. Marinate shrimp in French dressing for 1 hour.
2. Spread toast rounds with lemon mayonnaise.
3. Place shrimp, flat side down, on toast.
4. Fill curve formed by shrimp with caviar.
5. Garnish with tiny sprig of parsley at the head of shrimp. - 30.2158
Shrimp Canapes is simple to make and very delicious in taste. Shrimp Canapes gets its taste from shrimps mixed with cheese and mayonnaise. Shrimp Canapes is loved by many across the world. - 29.7943
Shrimp Canapes goes well with crackers. I tried this last week for the poolside party and should say that appreciation I received for this is a quite a bunch. Try adding this Shrimp Canapes to your upcoming party menu. - 29.7588
Spiced Shrimp Canapes
Place all ingredients in food processor and blend 1 minute.
Transfer mixture to clean bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Serve with toasted bread. - 29.1315
Shrimp Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Cut crusts from bread slices and reserve. With 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut circles from bread slices to make 20 cutouts in all. In blender or food processor with knife blade attached, blend trimmings to make 1/2... - 28.3388
Chop the shrimp fine and add the lemon juice, tabasco sauce, pepper and salt.
Spread on the rounds of toast and garnish with the gherkins, cut in halves lengthwise. - 24.0207
Shrimp Canapes Recipes By Category