- » Shrimp Brochette
Shrimp Brochette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp brochette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp brochette recipes.
Balsamic Marinated Shrimp And Bell Pepper Brochettes
Shrimp brochettes can be prepared in several different ways. This recipe uses something that is usually reserved for salads; balsamic vinaigrette! Using it as a marinade for shrimp along with roasted garlic and crushed basil and paprika helps to give the... - 99.2395
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Fresh Vegetables And Shrimp En Brochette
1)In a bowl, mix oil, wine, salt, pepper and parsley thoroughly.
2)Put in onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and shrimp into it.
3)Let the shrimp marinade stand for several hours.
4)Take the skewers and thread the shrimps alternating... - 45.4502
Fresh Vegetables And Shrimp En Brochette
1) In a saucepan add oil, wine, salt, pepper, and parsley.
2) Add in the vegetables and shrimp.
3) Keep aside for several hours.
4) Skewer the shrimps, alternating with vegetables.
5) Place over hot coals and broil till well browned. Occasionally turn... - 43.6842
Shrimp En Brochette
1. Combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper and marinate the shrimp for an hour in it
2. String it on to skewers alternately with pineapple chunks and grill on a hibachi or charcoal grill until the shrimp is well cooked;... - 34.1576
You May Also Like!
Sweet-sour Shrimp Brochettes
To make the Sweet and Sour Sauce, stir the cornstarch into the pineapple juice in a small saucepan.
Stir in the vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat, until the sauce boils, thickens and clears, stirring often.
Remove 1/2 cup and... - 37.4523
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271
Company Sirloin And Shrimp Brochettes
1. Cut beef top sirloin steak into 1 1/4-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl, toss steak, steak sauce, hot-pepper sauce, garlic, 1/4 cup sherry, 1 tablespoon salad oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cover and refrigerate about 3 hours, tossing mixture occasionally.
2.... - 37.4434
Shrimp And Scallop Brochettes
1. Halve large scallops (you should have about 40 pieces). In a 2- or 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine oil, whiskey, mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Add the shrimp and scallops, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 33.7335
Smith's Grilled Seafood Brochettes
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Rinse seafood. Pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients.
4) Whisk the marinade to mix well.
5) Add seafood to the marinade and toss mixture till well coated.
6) Cover and... - 45.4272
Halibut En Brochette
Thaw fish, if frozen; remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Combine oil, lime juice, and soy sauce; pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Alternately thread fish and shrimp on four 12-inch... - 33.7796
Seafood En Brochette
1) In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
2) Add the scallops and shrimp, coat well and allow to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3) Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
4) On 6 skewers, thread the seafood alternately... - 43.4556
Sea Scallop Brochettes With Red-leaf Pesto
To prepare the pesto, use a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process the basil, garlic, and cheese.
Add pine nuts and process briefly.
In a slow steady stream, add the olive oil through the feed tube.
Thread scallops, shrimp, and tomatoes onto... - 38.5612
Gourmet Surf And Turf Brochettes
Thread the beef and lobster or shrimp alternately on skewers.
Squeeze lime juice over meat and leave for 15 minutes.
To prepare baste, melt the butter and add the rest of the baste ingredients.
Heat gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
Grill brochettes over very hot... - 38.8513
Seafood En Brochettes
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Thread the mussels, bacon rolls, shrimp, mushrooms and green pepper alternately onto 4 long skewers.
Put the garlic, butter, salt and pepper into a saucepan and heat very gently until the butter has melted.
Brush the... - 34.307
Shrimp Brochette Recipes By Category