- » Shrimp Breakfast
Shrimp Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp breakfast recipes.
Pajeon is a green version of the savory pancake. Try out the Korean Pajeon with the amazing flavours of shrimp and the green onion. Join James in his kitchen and see how he easily flips out the Pajeon. - 109.789
Shrimp And Grits In Spicy Cajun Sauce
Great way to start your day. Watch this video to prepare shrimp and grits in Cajun sauce. The real twist in this recipe is the seasoning. The flavor in the Cajun sauce is added with paprika, creole, red pepper and garlic powder. It comes out heavenly. Enjoy... - 109.5
Shrimps With Sausage And Grits
Does eating grits sound like something you would do? A simple breakfast item being prepared in this video, it includes bacon fat, sausages, and some shrimps!! Looks tempting enough to try! - 105.35
Tasty Shrimp Po' Boy
I have no idea where this recipe gets its name from but it is a phenomenal open-face sandwich. In my opinion, this can be eaten everyday as it is healthy, and also does not take much time. If you love shrimps, the you've gotta try this one from this video.... - 96.343
Omlette With Shrimp
Thai people have their own way of preparing different food items, like this Thai Shrimp Omelet. Take a look at this video to learn how they make if traditionally. - 71.0873
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
1) Prepare the pancakes using 1 cup of store-bought pancake mix. Follow the package directions. Once prepared, keep the pancakes aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the water chestnuts... - 45.4587
Coat an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the green peppers, red peppers, scallions, and mushrooms.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp.
Microwave on high for 1 to 2... - 45.2505
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
1. In a small saucepan blend cornstarch with water until smooth.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. In a... - 44.1556
Shrimp Omelette In Bechamel Sauce
Peel and roughly chop the onion and carrot.
Trim and chop the celery.
Put the milk into a saucepan with the bay leaf and prepared vegetables, cover and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a... - 44.1117
Shrimp And Cheddar Omelet
1. Peel skin of shrimp and devein it.
2. In a heavy skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter and saute shrimp and scallions in it until shrimp turns pink.
3. Keep aside and reserve 2 shrimp for garnish.
4. In a bowl add eggs, milk, salt, and... - 43.7959
Pasta With Shrimp And Tomato Pesto
To make the sun-dried tomato pesto: Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let soak for about 20 minutes, or until softened.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Transfer the sun-dried tomatoes to a food processor or blender.
Add... - 42.951
Shrimp Crepes With Nutty Cheese Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cream the ricotta cheese, then beat in the eggs.
Add the garlic, Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, basil, walnuts, parsley and vegetable oil.
Stir two-thirds of the mixture into the chopped shrimps.
Fill... - 42.8487
Cut onions and tops in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onions, garlic, and ginger root (if desired) until coarsely chopped.
Add egg white, cornstarch, sherry, and salt, and process for 2 seconds.
Add water chestnuts and process with on-off bursts... - 42.6838
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 42.6784
Shrimp & Pea Pod Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sherry, vinegar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Stir in... - 41.6918
Rolled Shrimp Sandwiches
1) Remove crust from whole-wheat and white bread.
2) Slice bread lengthwise into 1/8-inch pieces.
3) Process shrimp in a food chopper using a fine blade.
4) Blend in butter or margarine, salt, cayenne pepper, and vinegar.
5) Apply this... - 41.0036
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5822
Shrimp Omelet has a mouth watering taste. Shrimp Omelet gets its taste from eggs mixed with shrimp soup sauce. Shrimp Omelet is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 40.095
Toss together Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, and flour.
Beat together next 5 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Prepare pastry; line 6 individual bakers.
Divide about 3/4 of the cheese mixture between the pastry-lined bakers; add diced shrimp and... - 39.5023
1. Prepare the sauce by combining the soup, milk and parsley. Mix well and heat through
2. Prepare the omelet by beating the eggs, milk and seasonings together
3. Heat the butter in the skillet for the omelet and pour in the egg mixture
4. Cook slowly... - 39.287
Deviled Egg Bake
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Drain shrimps and rinse.
3. Halve eggs crosswise, remove yolks and mash in a small bowl.
4. Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and salt and pile back into whites.
5. In a medium-size... - 38.7792
Finely chop shrimp.
If using food processor, process with on/off pulses, about 10 times or until shrimp are finely chopped.
Combine shrimp, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well.
Stir in egg white; mix well.
Toast bread... - 38.4278
Eggs With Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein in the shrimp where necessary.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Stir in the shrimp.
Butter four individual souffle molds and fill with... - 38.3773
Shrimp Egg Foo Yong
1. Combine bean sprouts and onions in a bowl. If shrimp are large, cut in small pieces. Add to bean sprout mixture.
2. Break eggs into a bowl and beat well with a fork. Stir in bean sprout mixture.
3. In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar,... - 37.9632
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
Trader Vic's Shrimp Foo Young
Combine all ingredients, adding eggs last.
Put plenty of cooking oil (2 tablespoons) in hot skillet or on a hot griddle, and drop a liberal amount of the egg mixture (about 1/3 cup) to form small cakes.
Fry them over high heat into thick cakes,... - 37.1152
Shrimp And Broccoli Quiche
To thaw frozen broccoli, put it in a colander and rinse under hot tap water. Drain well; set broccoli aside.
Stir together beaten eggs, milk, and green onion; stir in shrimp. Toss together shredded Swiss cheese and flour; stir into egg mixture. Stir in... - 36.7333
Eggs Foo Yong With Shrimp
Heat oil in wok or frypan.
Add scallions, celery, and garlic; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove garlic; discard.
Add shrimp; stir-fry until shrimp are lightly browned.
Beat eggs with salt, pepper, and soy sauce until frothy.
Add to shrimp mixture; stir until... - 36.6407
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelette
Use a 9-inch nonstick skillet or omelet pan.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through along the back vein.
Open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
Sear the shrimp in hot garlic oil (about 2 minutes on each side).
Remove to paper toweling.
Wipe oil from... - 35.2697
Crab And Shrimp Casserole
Prepare rice according to directions on the package.
Saute onion, pepper, and celery in butter 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine rice, sauteed vegetables, and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spoon mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake... - 33.8677
1) Drain the shrimps and squeeze between hands lightly.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg, shrimp, mushrooms and season.
3) In a heated non-stick omelette pan, pour the egg mixture and simmer until the mixture is firm.
4) Serve... - 33.5159
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This shrimp salad sandwich recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this sandwich that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this sandwich to make your friends... - 32.2946
Deviled Eggs Florentine
1. Combine the soup and milk in a saucepan and heat slowly, stirring until blended; fold in shrimps.
2. While soup heats, cook spinach, drain.
3. Halve each egg crosswise. Remove yolks carefully; place in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in salt,... - 31.2992
Spinach, Shrimp, And Cheese Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish. Set dish aside.
In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine; stir in flour. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan... - 31.0215
Shrimp Orzo - Simple And Sensational
Make orzo according to package directions (takes about 6 minutes after water boils).
Meanwhile, in large non-stick skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add shrimp, salt, pepper, and dried thyme. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp just... - 30.7508
Swiss Shrimp Fondue
1) In a casserole dish, combine shrimp soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
3) Serve hot with French bread or breadsticks. - 30.1981
Angle Hair With Shrimp Sesame Sauce
Prepare pasta according to package directions; two minutes before pasta is done, add asparagus pieces. When pasta and asparagus are done, drain. Place oil, garlic and mushrooms in a 2-quart saucepan. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, brown... - 27.2674
Shrimp Deviled Egg Casserole
Line a baking dish with a layer of deviled egg halves, then a layer of shrimp, then one of sliced mushrooms.
Over all pour a cheese sauce.
Bake in 400-degree oven until brown. - 26.3334
Shrimp Toast With Pickled Ginger
In a food processor blend the shallots, the garlic, the gingerroot, the Sherry, the salt, the sugar, the cornstarch, the egg white, the chopped coriander, and the soy sauce, add the shrimp, pulsing the motor, and puree the mixture until it is paste-like b - 24.5568
Shrimp 'n Grits
Donna from Bluffton, SC sent in this southern delicacy with impressive amounts of bacon, sausage and cheese... and shrimp and grits of course too. - 14.8172
Shrimp With Chili Orange Glaze
This dish is from Jim Ruch in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Jim cooks on some of the greatest mega-yachts around, and he's a great filmmaker. His videos make you feel like you're in the pan with the food. - 14.198
Shrimp And Grits
his breakfast dish will bring you the most delicious morning flavor experience ever -- I gar-on-tee! - 0
Shrimp Breakfast Recipes By Category