- » Shrimp Base
Shrimp Base Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp base recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp base recipes.
Shrimp Cucumber Mousse
Pour evaporated skimmed milk into a small bowl; freeze till ice crystals form around edges of the milk in the bowl.
Mean while, in a saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, Cool... - 41.7553
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Grind shrimp, then cream with margarine.
Add seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Remove Shrimp Pate from mold to serving plate.
Surround base with tiny shrimp or the chopped parsley or fresh lemon wedges, edged with paprika. - 28.6496
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse shrimp with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Prepare asparagus: Hold base of stalk firmly and bend stalk; end will break off at spot where it becomes too tough to eat. Discard ends; trim scales if stalks are... - 26.6865
Cantonese Shrimp And Beans
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Dissolve chicken-stock base in boiling water.
Cook onion, garlic, and shrimp in oil 3 minutes; stir frequently.
If necessary, add a little broth to prevent sticking.
Stir in salt, ginger, pepper, beans, and broth; cover.
Simmer 5 to 7... - 37.5964
Zucchini With Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Halve each zucchini lengthwise.
Place each half, cut side down, on a cutting board; cut into long, thin strips.
Snap off and discard the woody bases from asparagus.
Cut asparagus... - 43.7157
This shrimp bisque prepared with green onions is a light and refreshing seafood soup. Cooked with a half and half base, the shrimp bisque has butter in the making along with chicken broth. Flavored with lemon peel and spiced with red pepper and garlic, this... - 49.4548
If shrimp is frozen, thaw.
Place shrimp in boiling salted water; cover.
Simmer about 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and tender; drain.
Remove sand veins; wash.
Separate and wash endive; chill.
Fasten endive to styrofoam cone with... - 35.9036
Shrimp Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare shrimp tempura. Remove tails from shrimp, leaving out two to lay on the edge of sushi base.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. On the middle of sushi base, line shrimp tempura.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on it.
5. Roll bamboo mat... - 116.134
Shrimp Tempura Cream Cheese Rolls
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start... - 115.707
Golden Gate Shrimp Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter or margarine.
Stir in chicken stock base and curry powder; remove from heat.
Add wine; blend in sour cream and 1 cup shredded cheese.
Stir in shrimp, green onions and... - 38.8423
This shrimp bisque is prepared with herbs and cooked shrimp. Prepared with a base of yogurta and milk along with tomato paste for taste, the shrimp bisque is flavored with basil or thyme and is seasoned to taste. it is best served with lemon sliced and chives... - 39.1625
Holiday Shrimp Wreath
Thaw frozen shrimp, peel.
Make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of each shrimp, wash.
Place shrimp in boiling, salted water.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and tender, drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Combine cheese and... - 44.4032
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 110.374
A Showy Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet
Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet has a lovely taste. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with vegetable and cheese. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.4658
New Orleans Shrimp Gumbo
Cook and clean shrimp; cut into bite size pieces, (Or, us frozen shrimp.) Heat margarine in large kettle or dutch oven.
Add onion, celery, green pepper and garlic; saute lightly.
Dredge okra with flour.
If you are using frozen okra thaw it first.
Add okra to... - 44.0385
Garlic Shrimp Marinara
This Shrimp Marinara is awesome! This is one of the best Seafood Marinara dishes that I've come across. Try it out with lobster or crab and let me know what you like it best with. - 39.9588
Creamy Shrimp Fry Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
2.) Prepare deep-fried shrimp
1.) Line the bamboo mat with saran wrap.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Take a sheet of nori and place it on top of the rice base.
4.) Line... - 116.876
Kadhai Shrimp Scallop Fry
Learn how to prepare quick and easy Kadhai Shrimp with Scallops in a tasty tomato based masala sauce along with Onions and Green Bell Peppers. - 0
Skewered Rosemary Shrimp With Mint Pesto
Mint Pesto: Combine first 7 ingredients in processor.
Using on/off turns, process until mixture is smooth.
Add mint leaves and lemon juice; process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl.
Gradually add oil and process until mint... - 42.5943
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette is something I love to make - though the salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation the end product is something which will leave you happy. Just give this Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette a try and prove it to yourself. - 44.0487
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Advance preparation: With stem ends down cut tomatoes into wedges, cutting to, but not through base.
Spread wedges apart slightly; salt lightly.
Combine shrimp, pea pods, and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients and dash pepper; pour over shrimp... - 37.5491
Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant Shrimp Creole
In large saucepan fry pork till crisp; remove bits of pork.
Cook celery and onion in drippings till tender.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, tomato paste, garlic, gravy base, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in shrimp.
Serve over hot... - 39.9465
Cheese Filled Shrimp
Peel shrimp (leave shell on tail, if desired) and devein.
Starting about 1/4 inch from head end, cut along back of each shrimp to make a pocket about 3/4 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches long.
In center of slit, make a 1/4 inch cut through shrimp.
Cut cheese into... - 36.5076
Italian Shrimp Dip
The Italian Shrimp Dip is a tasty seafood dip that you wouldn't want to miss! I serve this dish often for parties. Try this wonderful Italian Shrimp Dip recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 37.9973
Wash artichoke; cut off 1 inch of top, the stem, and tips of leaves.
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
Cook in small amount of boiling, salted water till leaf pulls out, about 30 minutes.
Drain, chill, and pull off leaves.
Combine cream cheese, chili sauce,... - 32.706
Shrimp Custard Tarts
Line 8 individual foil pie or tart pans with pastry.
Arrange shrimp on bottom of each pan.
Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and sprinkle over the shrimp.
Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the bacon.
Beat eggs slightly; add milk, thyme, Tabasco, salt, and... - 37.211
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 44.8557
Pate Of Pike With Shrimp And Mussels
Remove the crusts from 3 of the slices of bread and crumble into a bowl.
Add the milk and mix well.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into pieces and puree in a food processor.
Squeeze the bread with your... - 44.65
Indian Style Shrimp Curry
This recipe is inspired from a wonderful person that's my mother in law. She makes the best Non-veg dishes reveling her own cooking style. Shrimps cooked in spicy coconut based sauce gives it an amazing depth of flavors! This curry gets smooth, thick texture... - 128.203
Rinse frozen shrimp with running cold water to remove ice glaze.
Place shrimp on 18x12 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Mix salad dressing, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and the parsley flakes; pour on shrimp.
Wrap shrimp securely in the foil and... - 42.2093
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
Broccoli And Shrimp Terrine
Broccoli And Shrimp Terrine tastes smooth. Broccoli And Shrimp Terrine tastes better with lemon juice. Broccoli And Shrimp Terrine can be prepared smoothly. - 39.9467
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 43.6883
Shrimp And Crab Au Gratin
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour and chicken base.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add 7 cup of the cheese; stir to melt.
Tint with a few drops of yellow food coloring.
Cut crab meat into pieces; add crab and shrimp to creamed... - 42.1712
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo
Feeling hungry! Then Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo is the perfect choice. This dish is simply divine. Try this Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo recipe! - 42.097
Chinese Stir Fry Shrimp And Rice
Are you a seafood lover? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious Chinese Stir Fry Shrimp and Rice and replicate it in your kitchen now. That’s not all the chef also has some great tips to share for making perfect boiled... - 89.7386
New Orleans Shrimp Gumbo
1) Cook and clean the shrimp. Cut the meat into bite-size pieces.
2) Heat the butter in a large kettle or Dutch Oven. If preferred, bacon drippings can be used instead of butter.
3) Add the celery, pepper flakes, onion and garlic. Saute the ingredients... - 44.562
Spicy Marinated Shrimp
In a large bowl, stir together oil, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, chili sauce, worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and parsley.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
If using bamboo skewers, soak about 24 skewers in hot water... - 36.1361
Shrimp Rice Salad
With stem ends down, cut tomatoes into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, bases.
Spread wedges apart slightly.
Carefully scoop out pulp; dice and drain pulp.
Chill tomato shells.
Combine diced tomato, shrimp, rice, celery, olives, and parsley.
Blend... - 43.8715
Potato Cups With Shrimp Filling
This recipe for Potato Cups with Shrimp Filling comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having this dish. Go and prepare it immediately. - 40.6725
Shrimp And Olive Jambalaya
1) In a heavy base frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until the onion is golden brown.
2) Stir in the rice and saute for another few minutes.
3) Pour in the hot clear chicken broth with rice and 1/2 soup can measure of water.
4) Bring... - 47.3665
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Put the rice in a bowl and wash it in several changes of cold water.
Cover it with plenty of fresh water and let it soak for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the ginger, chiles, chili powder, turmeric, coriander, garlic, and lemon juice to make a paste;... - 45.8672
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 45.4722
Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce
Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Stuffed Mushrooms With Shrimp Sauce dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.1075
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 99.5514
Fennel Shrimp Chowder
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Cut off and discard upper stalks of fennel, reserving some feathery leaves for garnish. Remove wilted outer layer of stalks and cut off a thin slice from base. Finely chop fennel bulb. Break off and discard... - 36.2048
Artichokes Stuffed With Shrimp And Green Goddess Dressing
Trim the bases of the artichokes flush and flat so that they will stand upright without wobbling.
Bend and snap off the small bottom leaves and any bruised outer leaves.
Lay each artichoke on its side, grip it firmly and, with a large, sharp knife, slice... - 44.3019
Hawaiian Shrimp Curry
Are you looking for a yummy shrimp curry recipe?? This Hawaiian Shrimp Curry is simple and turns out great every time! I cook this quite often for my guests and they enjoy it over steamed rice. Coconut based, this is a delicious dish! - 48.6849
Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp With Bok Choy
Combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the water in a small bowl.
If the bases of the bok choy pieces are thicker than 1 inch, cut the pieces in half lengthwise.
Heat the remaining 2... - 40.3537
Shrimp Remoulade Stuffed Artichoke
Tips on preparing artichokes, along with a simple recipe for artichoke stuffed with shrimp remoulade over lemony greens with tomato, capers, olives and hard-boiled egg. - 0
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.6858
Caesar Shrimp And Asparagus Salad
1. Rinse asparagus. Snap woody bases from spears and discard. In a saucepan cook asparagus spears, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet cook green... - 33.818
Seasoned Boiled Artichokes & Steeped Shrimp
In an 11- to 12-quart pan, combine 5 quarts water, vinegar, mustard seed, cumin seed, peppercorns, ginger, cilantro, mint, and oil.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove coarse outer leaves from artichokes and trim stems even with bases.
With a... - 35.8044
Hatteras Style Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Clean the shrimps under running water, keep it aside.
2. Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic, keep it aside separately until needed.
3. In a large stock pot combine beer and water bring it to a... - 111.25
Jhinga Makhani Or Shrimp Or Prawn Makhani
This is a delicious gravy that you can make in a pressure cooker! Ingredients like onions, whole spices, red and green chilies, cashew nuts and tomatoes are pressure cooked and then ground to form the base of this mouth watering gravy. Inspired by the... - 0
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelet
1. Use a nonstick skillet to make the omelet.
2. Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through; along the back vein.
3. Then, open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
4. In the skillet, heat garlic oil to sear the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each... - 38.5522
Molded Cod And Shrimp In Aspic
1 Put the short grain rice and fish stock in a pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Add the egg yolk, flaked cod, shrimp, nutmeg and salt and pepper and blend well.
3 Put the chicken stock, or water and bouillon cube, in a pan and bring to a... - 33.3367
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Shrimp Chicken Paella
1) In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil, until browned; remove and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, saute the pepperoni, until browned.
3) Then stir in the tomatoes and onions, cook until the onions are lightly browned.
4) Return the... - 42.8459
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 117.395
Delectable Tom Yum Goong
Just when you feel like slurping on a bowl of Oriental goodness, this spicy, clear soup will surely appease. This hot and sour soup packs in a slew of ingredients that gives it it's distinctive flavor. Easy to make and good to eat, this is one soup that... - 87.4839
Ocopa De Camarones
1) In a small bowl, immerse and soak the chilies in 1/4 cup hot water for about 30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, lower the heat and cook until slightly tender, then drain and halve them.
3) Chop 1/2... - 46.1314
Sushi - Karui Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. On nori facing side of sushi rice base, lay cucumber, avocado, lettuce, and mango slices.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze little hard to make everything come together, but... - 0