- » Shrimp Bamboo Shoot
Shrimp Bamboo Shoot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp bamboo shoot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp bamboo shoot recipes.
Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
1) Cut the scallions lengthwise in several places from the green end up to the white part, resulting in a frilly looking scallion.
2) In a bowl, toss the shrimps with the sherry and let it stand for 5 minutes.
3) In a skillet, heat oil... - 42.5822
Shrimps Sauteed With Bamboo Shoots
Bamboo shoots have been paired with a lot of seafood but I like them best with shrimps and these Shrimps With Bamboo Shoots have literally swept me off my feet ! I eat them as an accompaniment with rice ! How would you like to have them ? - 36.5829
Shrimps With Bamboo Shoot
Put the water and soy sauce into a shallow saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to moderate and stir in the prawns (shrimp).
Cook for 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the prawns (shrimp) to a warmed bowl and keep hot.
Add the bamboo shoot... - 26.9682
Boiled Shrimp With Bamboo Shoots
Bring water to a boil; add mirin and soy sauce to it.
If substituting sherry for the mirin, add 1 tablespoon sugar.
Cook the shrimp in the mixture until done.
Cut the bamboo shoots into small pieces; cook them in the same liquid used for the shrimp.
Serve... - 25.6605
Sauteed Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shrimp for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, sake or sherry, water, and bamboo shoots.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes. - 24.9499
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Bamboo Shoot Curry
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the sliced onions until browned.
Add the saffron, chili peppers, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, salt, and shrimp.
Mix well and cook over low heat 6 minutes.
Stir in the coconut cream and cook until hot, but do not let... - 37.918
Stir Fried Shrimp Smoked Ham And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining... - 34.8317
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 1-inch sections.
2. Slice bamboo shoots and onion thin. Mince ginger root.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, soy sauce and sugar. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry... - 34.2925
Filipino Adobong Labong
If you are looking for a delicious Filipino curry dish, then you must be watching this video. A Filipino chef is making adobong labong using bamboo shoots, pork, shrimp and few other simple ingredients. His directions are quiet clear or at least it seems so... - 103.571
Dry Cooked Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl of warm water, place the dried shrimps to soak, if using. Drain water.
2) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
3) Add the bamboo shoots to stir-fry for 2 minutes until these turn pale brown around the edges.
4)... - 45.7147
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 31.0738
Princess Shrimp is my restaurants star dish! If you would follow this wonderful Princess Shrimp recipe and taste it for yourself you will never wonder why! Go ahead treat your friends and family with Princess Shrimp! - 44.6367
Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Vegetables
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 of Stir-fried Miniature Shrimp.
3. Dice Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, canned and soaked mushrooms and water chestnuts. Stem and dice snow peas. Crush garlic.
4. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar... - 39.2754
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice cooked chicken thin, also bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Stem and string snow peas. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil; add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and... - 35.8845
1) Clean and cut shrimp.
2) Season with 1 tsp salt and let stand.
3) Cut bamboo shoot and green onions into fine pieces.
4) Whisk eggs well.
5) Mix beaten eggs, finely chopped bamboo shoots and green onion, 1 tsp salt, pepper and... - 38.3704