- » Shrimp Appetizer
Shrimp Appetizer Recipes
Shrimp Appetizer is a delicious, creamy and zesty appetizer
prepared by little shrimps. The main ingredients of Shrimp Appetizer are softened cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, jar cocktail sauce, shrimps, hot ... More »
Camarones Salteados (peruvian Sautéed Shrimp)
This Peruvian-inspired dish has the Latin flavors that I love with a hint of Asian influence. I serve it with Quinoa to add nutritional value (protein, iron, amino acids, and more) and a traditional 'salsa criolla': Peru's version of salsa. This dish is me in... - 125.055
Real Texas Shrimp Cocktail Part 1
1. In a large bowl, mix the tomato ketchup, extra hot radish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and Lemon juice together.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. In a skillet boil some water and add the Jalapeno peppers, schezwan peppercorns,... - 104.127
Real Texas Shrimp Cocktail Part 2
Easy Steps for Making
1. Take a large bowl and mix the tomato ketchup, extra hot radish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and Lemon juice together.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. In a skillet boil some water and add the Jalapeno peppers,... - 104.085
Shrimp Remoulade Appetizer
Add shrimp to boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and simmer shrimp for 1 to 3 minutes.
Drain; remove shell and black vein.
In small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne.
Slowly add the salad oil, beating constantly.
Stir in the... - 43.4235
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped shrimp and sauté until it starts to change color.
4. Stir in the flour and sauté till it begins to froth.
5. Reduce the... - 40.6734
Marinated Shrimp Appetizers
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine cooking oil, lime juice, wine, chives, garlic, salt, dillweed, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour marinade mixture over shrimp.
Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Occasionally spoon marinade... - 38.6449
Marinated Shrimp (appetizer)
Marinated Shrimp is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Marinated Shrimp is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 35.0651
Shrimp Appetizer Crescents
Combine neufchatel cheese, shrimp, parmesan cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread each rectangle evenly with 2 rounded measuring tablespoonfuls neufchatel cheese... - 31.8828
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 31.6748
Stuffed Shrimp Appetizers
Split shrimp part way down along vein side.
Blend together cream cheese, blue cheese, and garlic salt.
Using pastry tube, generously stuff cheese into groove split along back of shrimp.
Lightly roll shrimp, cheese side down, in parsley. - 30.5426
Broiled Shrimp Appetizers
In bowl, combine shrimp, mayonnaise, green pepper and curry powder.
Spoon onto crackers, spreading to edges.
Top with cheese.
Broil about 6 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted. - 26.654
A Platter Of Substantial Hors D'oeuvres
Dip the shrimp in cooked salad dressing, garnish the stuffed eggs with strips of green pepper, fill celery stalks 2 in. long with a mixture of pimiento cheese and chopped olives.
Cook the frankfurters until tender, skin them and cut in thirds... - 26.285
1. Preheat the oven at 500 degrees F. Line a baking tray with foil and set aside.
2. In a bowl add in the shrimp and oil, toss together.
3. Add in all of the herbs and spices and toss together.
4. Cover the shrimp with foil and place in the... - 0
Spicy Lime Cilantro Shrimp
1. In a pan add butter and allow it to melt, add minced garlic, lime juice, sambal chilies and stir everything.
2. Add shrimps, season with salt, cook for 2-3 minutes and finally add the chopped cilantro.
3. Give it a good toss and turn off the... - 0
Shrimp Appetizer Recipes By Category