- » Shrimp And Egg
Shrimp And Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp and egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp and egg recipes.
Shrimp And Egg Shreds
1) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff but not dry.
2) Fold in the shrimps, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
3) In skillet heat oil until it bubbles, pour the mixture into it.
4) Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring almost... - 36.2355
You May Also Like!
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 32.7485
Shrimp Egg Foo Young
Prepare egg foo young mix as directed, adding diced shrimp and soy sauce to egg and vegetable mixture.
Cook as directed.
To serve, arrange patties on a hot platter and pour sauce included in mix over all.
Serve with rice. - 18.1555
Shrimp And Egg Scramble
Rinse shrimp with cold water; set aside.
Cook bacon until crisp; remove from skillet and reserve drippings.
Sauté green pepper and onion in reserved drippings until tender.
Add seasonings and shrimp; heat.
Combine eggs, half-and-half, Worce - 31.6097
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
1 Shell and devein shrimp. Shred lettuce.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, sherry and shrimp; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid. Cut shrimp in bite-size pieces and keep warm.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 32.4719
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Cook eggs 10 minutes in gently boiling water.
When cooked, drain and cool under running water for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
Peel eggs and cut in half, either lengthwise or widthwise.
Carefully remove yolks and place in sieve set over bowl.
Force through with... - 42.1695
Curried Eggs With Shrimp
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove and mash yolks.
Mix mashed yolks with mayonnaise, salt, paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, and dry mustard.
Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture.
Arrange egg halves in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Melt the 2... - 40.9901
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
With Garnisher, cut eggs in half lengthwise, using a circular motion to create a swirl pattern on surface of eggs.
Remove yolks to small mixing bowl and crumble with fork.
Add mayonnaise, dry mustard and salt, and mix until smooth.
Set aside 24 whole... - 38.0512
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks; mash; combine with dressing.
Pile into whites.
Arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Blend flour and soup; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till mixture boils.
Stir in cheese till melted; pour over eggs.
Sprinkle crumbs... - 39.7537
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 41.9635