- » Shrimp Accompaniments
Shrimp Accompaniments Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp accompaniments recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp accompaniments recipes.
Shrimp Salad Silhouettes
Mix all ingredients except bread and butter or margarine in a bowl.
Place 7 slices each white and whole wheat bread flat on cutting board; spread with butter or margarine; trim crusts.
With a knife, mark each slice into 4 triangles, then cut a small fancy... - 34.5612
Drain sauce from shrimp cocktails into a small bowl.
(Tip to speed the job: Just empty the shrimps into a strainer set over a bowl.)
Place lettuce in 4 serving dishes or on salad plates; spoon shrimps on top.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle... - 24.3831
Bread Salad With Shrimp
1) In a bowl, place together eggs, onion, mayonnaise, horseradish, olives, and bread cubes.
2) Fold the egg mixture lightly until well mixed.
3) When ready to serve, mix in the shrimps.
4) Pile the shrimp mixture on a platter and surround... - 36.9132
Sauteed Shrimps With Peas
These Sauteed Shrimps With Peas have been my passion since I ate them a month ago at a friend's place with rice ! I want you to share my happy experience with this dish and so I am asking you to make it as soon as possible ! What do you say about these... - 40.2002
Bring the water,bay leaf, and salt to a boil; cook the shrimp in the mixture 8 minutes.
Drain, cool, clean, and cut each in 4.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shallots and garlic 3 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes and mix with the green peppers, soy sauce, apple,... - 34.8813
Shrimp Creole Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. - 29.041
Shrimps Sauteed With Bamboo Shoots
Bamboo shoots have been paired with a lot of seafood but I like them best with shrimps and these Shrimps With Bamboo Shoots have literally swept me off my feet ! I eat them as an accompaniment with rice ! How would you like to have them ? - 38.2432
This Shrimp Oreganata is one of the best Shrimp preparations that I've ever tasted. Try out this easily prepared shrimp dish with some savory sauces with rice or noodles, or in any other way you like. Tell me how you like it ! - 33.0732
Main Dish Shrimp Salad
1. Combine the romaine and spinach in a salad bowl. Add the oil and toss until all the leaves glisten.
2. Add egg, shrimp, carrot sticks, olives, tomato, basil, and dill. Toss. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. - 33.2011
Shrimp And Mushrooms
1. In large skillet, melt margarine. Add shrimp; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add celery, onion, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, over high heat, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3. Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/4 cup boiling water.
4. Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup... - 31.7582
This Cajun Shrimp is truly irresistible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned shrimp with a bowl of hot rice and let me know if you like it! your suggestions for this Cajun Shrimp are welcome ! - 37.0389
Shrimp Avocado Salad
In blender container place first six ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cover and blend till smooth.
Arrange lettuce in salad bowl.
Arrange shrimp, tomatoes, and cheese atop.
Sprinkle with a little pepper. - 35.7144
Chili Shrimp Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Beat just until smooth (overheating makes dip thin).
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill 4 hours or more. - 26.075
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 40.9201
Baked Crab & Shrimp
Combine and sprinkle 1 cup buttered brown bread crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 31.4648
Biloxi Shrimp Stew
Saute onions and celery in hot shortening in a deep saucepan.
Sprinkle flour and seasonings over vegetables.
Stir to blend well.
Gradually stir in water.
Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients... - 40.795
California Shrimp Salad
Place shrimp in a pan, cover with boiling water, and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; shell and devein.
Peel, pit, and cube avocado.
Place shrimp and avocado in a bowl.
Prepare green onion dressing and pour over, gently turning to coat... - 31.2706
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Place shrimp in plastic bag; set in bowl.
For marinade, in small bowl, combine onion, oil, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt, oregano and garlic powder.
Pour marinade over shrimp; close bag.
Marinate shrimp 3 hours in refrigerator, turning... - 44.2942
In small mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy;
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill to blend flavors.
Garnish as desired. - 32.8731
Shrimp & Cauliflower
This Shrimp and Cauliflower tastes yummy with rice or spaghetti dishes ! Your suggestions for this Shrimp and Cauliflower are welcome ! - 31.9821
Tomato & Shrimp Salad
This Tomato and Shrimp Salad tastes incredible ! An interesting medley of vegetables, seafood and cheese with irresistible seasonings, this Tomato and Shrimp Salad is partnered with rice or pasta dishes ! Do try this and let me know if you like it ! - 45.5188
Shell the shrimps (or prawns).
Pound the shells with the paprika in the olive oil and leave to soak for 10-15 mins.
Chop the prawns roughly, or leave shrimps whole.
Strain the oil to use in the mayonnaise.
To make the mayonnaise: work egg yolks and seasonings... - 39.1617
In saucepan, sprinkle 1 envelope gelatine on milk to soften.
Place over low heat, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, cucumber, and onion.
In bottom of loaf pan (9x5x3 inches), spoon in half of cheese mixture.
Chill until... - 38.484
Southern Deep Fried Shrimp With Bacon
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut bacon strips in two and wrap each half around a shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling. Serve... - 24.1928
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Combine and heat soups, cream and egg yolks.
Stir in crabmeat and sherry.
Heat to bubbling and transfer to a chafing dish.
Serve over brown and wild rice. - 29.3827
Cold Spiced Shrimp
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes; transfer to a platter.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet, then the green onions and the ginger; stir fry... - 39.9047
Shrimp De Jonghe
1. Toss the shrimps in bread crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
4. Add the shrimp tossed in crumbs and sauté until golden.
5. Serve the shrimp hot over fluffy rice... - 32.8796
Potted Shrimp is a tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the dish and serve it often for grand family dinners or an informal get together. Serve the Potted Shrimp at home and see how tempting it is for yourself! - 36.7841
Shrimp Cocktail With Horseradish
Mix all ingredients, except shrimp, together in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve sauce in small bowl to accompany shrimp. - 26.299
Dip For Poached Shrimp
Dip For Poached Shrimp is a common Chinese dipping sauce. Poached shrimp is best when accompanied with this Dip For Poached Shrimp. Prepare it alongside your poached shrimp! - 18.0111
Parsley Butter Shrimp
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over a low flame without allowing it to brown.
2. When the butter starts to froth, add frozen shrimps.
3. Simmer the shrimp for 20 to 25 minutes, sautéing frequently, until they are tender.
4. Sprinkle lemon... - 32.9374
Indonesian Shrimp In Sambol Sauce
1. Using kitchen shears, slit shrimp down back and devein, without removing shells.
2. In a shallow non-metal casserole combine remaining ingredients.
3. Add shrimp, cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove... - 47.0269
Shrimp Scampi Italiano
Shrimp scampi Italiano is a simple and easy shrimp recipe. Made with Italian dressing. Marinated with the italian dressing, the shimp is broiled to cook with frequent bastings. Devilishly easy, the shrimp scampi Italiano can be served as an appetizer or a... - 24.9666
Tasty Shrimp Canape Spread
Place all ingredients in food processor. Blend 1 minute and correct seasoning.
Transfer mixture to bowl, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve shrimp spread on toasted bread as an accompaniment to drinks. - 31.3116
Combine all ingredients but the shrimp in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook five minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars, cool and store in the refrigerator at least twenty-four hours.
If desired, mayonnaise or sour cream may accompany... - 30.6545
Chayotes And Shrimp Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Deskin chayotes, and remove the seeds.
3) Chop the chayotes to 1- inch cubes and boil them in salt water for about 15-20 minutes till they turn soft.
4)In a skillet -add butter and stir in onion,... - 46.0831
Combine soup, parsley flakes, curry powder and onion in saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Stir in shrimp; heat just to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is done.
Pack hot rice into 1... - 37.6131
Cold Curried Shrimp With Cold Rice And Chutney
Shell, devein and refrigerate.
Cook rice until fluffy and cool.
Cook apples, onions and celery in 6 tablespoons butter until soft and brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons flour mixed with curry powder.
Stir in... - 41.4834
Shrimp Remoulade has a grand taste. Shrimp Remoulade gets its taste from shrimp mixed with mayonnaise and flavored with lemon juice. Shrimp Remoulade is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.8273
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
Seafood lovers it's time to get all excited and happy. Check out the video for the delicious Shrimp and Sauce Cocktail. A great shrimp recipe prepared just for you. A very yummy dish and a treat to every seafood lover. - 123.299
Eggs With Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein in the shrimp where necessary.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Stir in the shrimp.
Butter four individual souffle molds and fill with... - 38.3773
1. Take a skillet, add Crisco and cook celery, onion, and garlic until translucent.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Take another bowl,... - 44.402
Shrimp And Avocado Salad
This Shrimp And Avocado Salad taste delicious ! Try this seafood and vegetable accompaniment with irresistible seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Shrimp And Avocado Salad are welcome ! - 37.1415
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add with shrimp, garlic and spices to lightly oiled crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
During last hour, make a smooth paste of milk and flour; stir into shrimp mixture.
Cover and... - 39.4812
Shrimp Curry Indian
1. If using fresh shrimp, shell and devein them; rinse with running cold water.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 3 inches water to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 minute or until shrimp turn... - 32.009
Skewered Shrimp With Garlic Butter
Shell shrimp, if desired; then devein.
To devein un-shelled shrimp, slide a thin skewer through back of each shrimp, guiding skewer under vein.
Then pull skewer gently up through back, lifting and pulling out vein.
Repeat along back in several spots to remove... - 35.1301
Zesty Shrimp Tempters
Zesty Shrimp Tempters is an amazingly tasty cocktail. They are a perfect way to start your parties! Try this Zesty Shrimp Tempters recipe. Donâ€™t miss it. - 45.3871
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 44.5157
1. Shell the shrimp leaving the tail intact.
2. Slit the back with a sharp tipped knife and devein the shrimps.
3. Place them in a colander and wash well and drain.
4. Pat them dry on paper toweling.
5. Add to a bowl and season with salt,... - 37.6053
Singapore Lobster And Shrimp
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the oil and curry powder.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the onions and soy sauce.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the onions are tender.
While the... - 44.5018
The salad shrimp is a shrimp lettuce salad recipe served over bread slices. Delicately prepared, the salad shrimp may be served as an appetizer before meals and is accompanied by watercreass and lemon wists. - 33.9863
Mushroom Shrimp Chowder
1. In a food processor or electric blender jar, combine 1 can soup and shrimp.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a saucepan.
4. Pour in the other can of soup and remaining ingredients.
5. Place on a low flame and simmer soup for 10... - 40.6177
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 116.742
This Crab Shrimp Casserole is terrific ! Try out this marvelous mixed seafood bake with some savory sauces as a main dish or accompaniment. Your suggestions for this Crab Shrimp Casserole are welcome ! - 41.0105
1. FOR SHRIMP BROTH: In a pan take the shells of the shrimp and pour 6 cups of water. Bring it to boil and continue boiling for 15 minutes. Tun off the heat. Allow it to cool. Strain it and set aside.
2. Peel the plantain and grate it into a... - 110.619
Cook onion in margarine until tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add broth gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add curry powder, applesauce and shrimp; heat. - 34.9204
Beer Batter Fried Butterfly Shrimps
Beer batter shrimp is a snacky and savory shrimp recipe that can be served as appetizers too. Coated in a mix of flour, beer and eggs, seasoned with garlic and cayenne, the shrimp is fried in hot oil. Perfected to a golden brown they can be served with a... - 37.6796
Add 1/2 cup cold tomato .juice and gelatin to blender container; cover and blend on low speed till gelatin is softened.
Add boiling tomato juice; blend on low speed till gelatin dissolves.
(If gelatin granules cling to side of container, stop blender and use... - 42.5871
Homemade Curried Shrimp
Cook raw shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt in water to cover.
Remove black veins; reserve cooking liquid.
Or cook frozen shrimp according to label directions.
Peel and chop onions.
Soak raisins in cold water.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute onions... - 41.2935
Spicy Gazpacho With Shrimp
On work surface, mince and mash garlic with salt until a paste is formed.
In blender, combine garlic paste, bread, vinegar, oil, cumin, and 1 cup of tomato juice and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl combine bread mixture with the tomatoes, peppers,... - 37.5229
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Shrimp Crab Bisque
1. To a medium sized microwavable casserole or bowl add butter.
2. Place in the microwave and melt the butter at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
3. Blend in flour, seasoning, bouillon, onion, red pepper sauce and 1 cup cream
4. Stir in shrimp and crab... - 45.0735
Cold Shellfish Salad
This cold Shellfish Salad tastes unique ! Try this seafood and rice medley garnished with lemon wedges and dill sprigs for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this cold Shellfish Salad are welcome ! - 36.1219
Creamy Pesto Dipping Sauce
COMBINE pesto, cream cheese, sour cream and cheese in food processor or blender container; cover.
Blend until creamy. - 24.3671
Paprika Thousand Island Dressing
1. Simmer first nine ingredients for 30 minutes and strain.
2. Place gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and pour into hot tomato mixture.
3. Chill aspic. Just before it sets add celery, green pepper, carrots, and avocado.
4. Chill aspic until firm. Unmold and... - 35.2702
This Neptune Salad is incredible ! I wonder why this uniquely delicious seafood and vegetables platter is named after Neptune when the earthly ingredients make it so very out of this planet ! Just try this Neptune Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 37.7909
Fry onion in Planters Peanut Oil until transparent.
Add garlic, turmeric and fry a few additional minutes.
Add chili, mushrooms, tomato paste, tomatoes, ginger and salt.
Cover until everything is cooked. - 37.099
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until smooth.
Gradually beat in milk
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9-inch quiche dish dr pie plate.
Cover; bake 15 minutes or until hot.
Garnish as desired. - 34.3421
Turkey Rice Salad
Prepare lemon dressing.
Gently mix together rice, turkey, celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, and dressing until well blended.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven... - 31.1119
Paella For Eight
1. In a preheated very wide skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat sauté crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and rice in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Then add saffron threads, bay leaf, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil over... - 43.3577
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Original Yangzhou Fried Rice
Yangchow Fried Rice is a nice main meal. You can try any accompaniment with this Yangchow Fried Rice recipe Your taste buds will fall in love with this! - 32.9343
1 Place the fish in a pan with the milk and water, add seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Bring to a boil and poach gently for a few minutes. Remove the fish, reserving the stock, and keep the fish warm.
2 Melt the remaining butter in a pan, add the... - 33.6361
Preheat oven to 450F.
Oil bottoms of 12 deep muffin cups generously.
Sift flour and salt together.
Beat eggs until very thick, then add milk, oil and sifted dry ingredients.
Beat until smooth.
Heat muffin cups in preheated oven until hot.
Fill cups 1/3 full... - 33.6638
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Tostones Con Mojito
1. MOJITO: In a mortar put the garlic and grind for about 1 minute.
2. Add the lemon juice to a small bowl and transfer the garlic from the mortar to the bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Season with salt if... - 110.371
Vegetable Seafood Appetizers
Arrange cucumber and endive appetizers on a platter.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Accompany with lemon wedges. - 20.5673
Skin fish fillets and cut into small finger length strips.
Dry well on absorbent paper.
Shell prawns and shrimps.
Dip fish strips and shellfish into flour.
Deep fry fish in hot oil until golden brown and cooked.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Serve... - 34.3966
Cucumber And Dill Salad
This salad is particularly refreshing on a hot day.
It makes a good accompaniment to cold salmon.
Peel and thinly slice the cucumber; slice the pickles and zucchini.
Mix together the prepared cucumber, pickles and zucchini and place in a serving bowl.
Add the... - 34.947
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.6446
Sole Leon Bibb
Take 3 fillets and trim two of them into even pieces 1/4" thick.
Chop the third fillet and the trimmings.
Add 1 tbsp.
small shrimp, scallions, crumbs, lemon juice and Fleischmann's Margarine in a bowl.
Mix in the parsley and egg.
Spread sole on the counter... - 45.297
1. Use a flameproof earthenware or ceramic fondue pot to make the dip.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in the pot over low flame.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the anchovies.
5. Let the butter mixture simmer, while stirring... - 37.5826
Surf & Sea-kebabs
The Surf & Sea-Kebabs is so delicious that I use it without rule or reason. I love to serve these to my guests cos I especially enjoy their exclamations of pleasure as soon as the bite into one of these Surf & Sea-Kebabs. You really have to try it!!! - 40.3045
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 45.1115
1. In a large heavy bottomed kettle, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add clams and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Then add the lobster and crab meat and shrimp and toss by shaking the pan.
4. Tip in the sherry and bring to a boil, shaking the... - 42.9278
Seashore Beer Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the tomato and green pea soups.
2. Tip in the beer and garlic salt.
3. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
4. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Stir in the... - 39.234
In the top of a double boiler, soak the gelatin in the half cup water for about 5 minutes.
Place over hot water to dissolve.
Dissolve the chicken stock granules or powder in the one and half cups hot water.
Add the sherry, salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside... - 40.6957
Shin Sol Lo
First prepare the fish.
Dip the fish pieces in the cornflour (cornstarch) batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry gently for 5 minutes on each side, or until the flesh just... - 40.7428
Mixed Rice Casserole
1) In a large casserole or deep skillet, heat the oil. (Leave aside 1 teaspoon of oil to prepare the omelet later.)
2) In the hot oil, saute the scallions and garlic, until brown.
3) To this, add the pork, chicken, and shrimp.
4) Saute the mix for 5... - 46.0566
Combine half of sea bass in crock pot with vegetables, garlic, tomato sauce, beef broth and seasonings; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (on high setting for 2 to 4 hours).
One hour before serving, turn to high setting and stir in... - 37.9739
Assam Laksa Stock
Assam Laksa Stock is a delicious spicy fish accompaniment that teams the best with Laksa noodles. Try this Assam Laksa Stock for your next party and let me know if you like it ! - 42.9369
Chicken Salad With Mint
Insert metal blade.
Chop mint and set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion; transfer to a bowl and stir in sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work... - 47.9786
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
2. Add onions and apple and sauté till golden and soft
3. Blend in the flour and curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the stock and stir till blended to make a... - 46.8446
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 105.118
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flours, baking powder and salt together and make a depression in the centre.
2) Add the egg and water and mix in the dry ingredients to make a stiff dough.
3) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead... - 40.9439
Green Goddess Salad With Meat
The Green Goddess Salad is a gorgeous seafood or chicken salad with greens and herbs. Seasoned with tarragon, garlic and vinegar, the Green Goddess Salad is aptly the Goddess of salads. Try this utterly delicious accompaniment dish and let me know if you'd... - 48.4399