- » Shredded Taco
Shredded Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded taco recipes.
Hot Taco Dogs
Without cutting all the way through, split hot dogs length wise.
Simmer in taco sauce 10 minutes.
Tuck one hot dog into each taco shell, spoon on thawed avocado dip.
Garnish with lettuce, cheese, and a spoonful of taco sauce on each sandwich. - 20.7865
Low-fat Shredded Pork Tacos
Today our talented chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Shredded Pork Tacos. The best part about this recipe is that this is a low fat recipe. A treat to all you health conscious people. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious dish. - 81.2548
Shredded Pork Tacos
Cook onion and garlic in nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add cooked pork; toss lightly and heat through.
Stir in jalapeno pepper.
Roll up 1/4 cup shredded pork, lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese and salsa,... - 28.1127
Shredded Beef Tacos
1. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add chili powder, garlic, salt and cumin; cook and stir 30 seconds.
2. Add undrained... - 37.3407
Taco Popcorn Snack
Pop the popcorn in a heavy skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat, using no oil.
Be sure to cover pan and shake constantly until all the corn is popped.
Combine popped corn and cereals in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
Heat in a 300Â° oven about 5 minutes... - 30.2493
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Tacos De Queso
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat beans according to label directions.
Combine cheeses, chilies and chili powder; mix well.
Fill each taco shell with approximately 3 tablespoons beans and 1/4 cup cheese mixture.
Place tacos in 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 10 to 15... - 32.7686
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 95.7895
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
The chef here has shared a popular Mexican grilled fish tacos recipe. He has prepared the recipe with mahi mahi fish steaks marinated in a lemon-herb marinade. Serve this amazing grilled fish tacos with white fish taco sauce and enjoy! - 114.706
1) In a blender or a food processor, blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice, until smooth.
2) In an 8-inch pie plate, spread mixture.
3) Make the layers of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese, over the avocado... - 42.7572
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 100.619
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 30.6051
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.1772
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.2095
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 34.6756
Cook beef, onion, chili peppers, and garlic till beef is browned; drain.
Stir in chili powder and salt, Combine tomato, salad dressing, and seasoned salt, Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; top with tomato mixture, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheese,... - 24.7449
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 39.562
Tacos Con Carne
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in 250Â° oven while preparing meat mixture.In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chili powder and 3/4 teaspoon... - 28.4704
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 29.6314
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 108.396
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 31.2006
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 30.423
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 27.1986
Heat oil in skillet; add crumbled ground beef and cook until meat loses its pink color.
Drain off fat.
Add onion, zucchini, green chilies, and tomatoes.
Cook slowly until zucchini is tender.
Add taco sauce; reheat.
Serve in heated taco shells garnished with... - 33.8638
Prepare Taco Shells.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add garlic and salt to beef.
In a small bowl, combine flour, chili powder and cumin; sprinkle over meat.
Stir to combine.
Slowly add broth, stirring... - 43.7704
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 101.78
Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in 3 tablespoons taco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons meat mixture into... - 31.7012
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 120.444
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 35.358
Tico Taco Salad
1. Arrange each ingredient in separate containers.
2. Build your salad in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, onions, and cottage cheese. Top with Salsa and Tortilla Triangles. - 22.9728
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; stir in onion and pepper. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, vinegar, honey, and seasoning. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Cool... - 28.1402
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 133.509
Mahi Mahi Tacos With Salsa
Fish tacos with mahi mahi. Another great recipe to have the kids help out! Lots of ingredients used for this recipe, so lots of chopping to be done! Plan this well in advance, and ytopu will not be disappointed with the outcome! - 138.035
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 112.332
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 111.37