- » Shredded Sprout
Shredded Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded sprout recipes.
Bean Sprouts With Omelette Shreds
Lightly beat the eggs with the soy sauce.
Heat half the oil in a frying pan and pour in the eggs.
Let the eggs set in a thin omelet.
When the omelet is browned underneath, lift it out and cut it into large shreds.
Add the remaining oil to the pan and stir-fry... - 37.7183
Shredded Brussels Sprouts With Lime
Cut the sprouts in half and lay flat on a chopping block.
Cut each half into julienned strips.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
Melt the butter, then add the sprouts and saute until tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.
Season with lime juice, salt, and... - 26.9426
Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts
This Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts makes an incredible combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this spicy pork and pea sprouts dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts is welcome ! - 34.1894
Shredded Chicken With Bean Sprouts
Shred the chicken into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with egg white, salt, tapioca starch, and wine for 20 to 30 minutes.
Soak the bean sprouts in cold water.
Drain well before cooking.
Boil the Smithfield ham for about 10 minutes; when cool, cut the... - 42.351
Shredded Lamb With Bean Sprout And Capsicum
Clean and shred the lamb thinly, cook in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.Drain well.
Mix soya sauce, wine, salt, cornflour and water in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
Heat oil, saute onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stir well and add shredded lamb. Mix... - 40.3012
Shredded Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a bowl mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of the salt, the egg white and about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste.
2. In a pan with warm oil, blanch them stirring to separate, then remove and drain them.
3. Pour off the excess oil,... - 44.3881
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery is a 5 star coming your way! Save this Stir Fried Bean Sprouts And Celery recipe to try. It is definitely worth your try! - 26.2349
Bean Sprout Lunch
1. Put the salad greens in the bottom of a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle the watercress and celery over the greens.
2. Divide the surface area of the salad into fifths and arrange cucumber slices in one section, then the eggs, cheese, chicken, and sprouts in... - 28.5523
Shredded Beef With Vegetables
Marinate beef strips for 10 to 20 minutes in the combined sugar, soy sauce, and salt.
Heat oil in wok and stirfry the carrot shreds and onion rings 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirfry the bean sprouts 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry strips of beef 2 to 3... - 41.6652
Beef Shreds With Carrots And Green Peppers
Heat oil in frypan or wok; quickly brown ginger and garlic.
Remove and discard ginger and garlic.
Stir-fry pepper and carrots 3 to 4 minutes; remove and reserve.
Add onion to frypan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Reserve with pepper and carrot mixture.
Stir-fry sprouts... - 41.0399
Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Sauce
Cut stem from each Brussels sprout and pull off outer bruised leaves.
Cut an "X" deep into the stem end of each Brussels sprout with paring knife.
If some Brussels sprouts are larger than others, cut large Brussels sprouts lengthwise into halves.
Bring 2... - 40.8813
Shredded Beef And Vegetables
1) Slice the meat across the grain into thin strips.
2) In a large skillet, saute the meat in the oil over high heat, until brown, then remove and keep warm.
3) Stir in the cauliflower, pepper, carrots and garlic, then stir continuously... - 45.678
Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken
You will find the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 45.6386
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 32.4902
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.3067
Stir Fried Chicken Shreds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour, and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 41.5494
Easy Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
1 Pour boiling water over bean sprouts and let stand 20 seconds.
2 Refresh in cold running water, drain and dry. Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add green pepper, onion and green onions and stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and... - 30.1742
Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Bean Sprouts and Celery dish pairs up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try out this savory bean sprouts and celery dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are required ! - 39.0097
Best Ever Brussels Sprouts
Add shredded Brussels sprouts to hot butter in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes, or until just tender.
Add a mixture of remaining ingredients.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated; stir constantly. - 26.1195
Bean Sprout Saute
1. In a wide frying pan or electric frying pan heat oil over highest heat.
2. Stir in onions, carrots, and water.
3. Stir and cook until carrots are tender.
4. Add bean sprouts and cook stirring over high heat.
5. Season with salt.
6. Serve... - 36.7809
Bean Sprouts & Carrot
Bean Sprouts & Carrot has a amazing taste. Bean Sprouts & Carrot gets it taste from carrot mixed with beans sprouts and sauce. Bean Sprouts & Carrot is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.2686
Chow Nagar Choy (quick Fried Bean Sprouts)
Clean and wash bean sprouts, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onions, garlic and ginger for 2-3 minutes, stirring well.
Add bean sprouts and soya sauce.
Cook for another 4 minutes over low heat.
Remove from heat, place bean sprouts on a... - 39.3683
Sunday Brussels Sprouts
Sunday Brussels Sprouts are just apt to be served on a relaxed day like Sunday. This dish is good to be prepared on Sundays when probably you wish to finish cooking quickly to spend time with your family. Enjoy Sunday Brussels sprouts. - 51.5957
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 27.3363
Bean Sprout Vegetable Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together cabbage, onion, pepper, celery, sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Prepare dressing, pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Garnish with peanuts - 29.6829
Stir-fried Bean Sprouts
1 Pour boiling water over bean sprouts and let stand 20 seconds.
2 Refresh in cold running water, drain and dry. Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add green pepper, onion and green onions and stir-fry 1 1/2 min utes.
Add bean sprouts and... - 23.9064
Eggs With Bean Sprouts
Heat the oil in the wok and stir-fry the scallions and mushrooms 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine the eggs, water chestnuts, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
Add to the scallions and mushrooms in the wok and stir briefly.
After the eggs have heated for about a... - 35.0215
Brussels Sprout Latke
1. Shred the yukon gold potatoes and the Brussel sprouts.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them well. Season with salt.
3. Add the flour in batches and get it incorporated.
4. Add the shredded potatoes and Brussel sprouts to the... - 0
Yummy and nutritious Sprouts Salad is frequently made at home. This nutritious treat is one of my most favorite dishes. Try this brilliant Sprouts Salad recipe! - 21.3427
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the onion and ginger, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the bean sprouts and salt to taste and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
Serve immediately. - 26.8325
Stir-fried Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1 Heat stock in a non-stick pan. Add chicken strips and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts. Cook covered 2 minutes. Blend cornstarch, sherry, sugar and soy sauce. Stir in to thicken. - 21.9764
Fresh Bean Sprout Salad
Mix bean sprouts and carrots in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally.
Serve in shallow bowls. - 25.5586
Brussels Sprout Soup
1. Set out a large saucepot or Dutch oven and a saucepan.
2. Partially thaw frozen Brussels sprouts.
3. Make chicken broth by dissolving bouillon cubes in boiling water. Set aside.
4. Fry in saucepot or Dutch oven the bacon and garlic.
5. Add 3 cups of the... - 43.5134
Cabbage And Sprouts
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the cabbage and sprouts in the hot oil until tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary and serve immediately. - 32.6326
Sprout Tomato Combo
In saucepan cook brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, cheese, water, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook and stir till cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. (Mixture may look curdled due to cheese.)... - 31.8336
Fried Bean Sprouts
Rinse and drain the bean sprouts.
De-seed and cut the green pepper into shreds.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and gently fry the peppercorns for 1 minute.
Discard the peppercorns, and to the same oil add the bean sprouts, green pepper and then the... - 33.6874
Silver Sprout Chicken
1. Slightly flatten chicken by pounding with the back of a knife.
2. Cook chicken in soup stock or boiling water; cover and cook for 21/2-3 minutes or until tender. Hand shred chicken into 21/2" (6.5 cm) pieces.
3. Heat oil in wok until hot; add ginger and... - 30.1966
Bean Sprouts And Green Onions
1. Wash sprouts and snap off roots.
2. Split green onions in half lengthwise and cut into 2 1/2" (6.5 cm) strips.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, stirring 10-15 seconds; put in onion and stir for 15-20 seconds.
4. Add bean sprouts and stir 1... - 25.187