- » Shredded Pork Chili
Shredded Pork Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded pork chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded pork chili recipes.
You May Also Like!
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 35.958
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 45.8411
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Chili Barbecued Pork Chops
In small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, orange peel, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Sprinkle pork chops with a little salt and... - 37.9995
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 36.7138
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Ribs In Orange & Chili Sauce
1. Heat lard in 5- or 6-quart (5-or 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add as many ribs as will fit in single layer without crowding. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat with remaining... - 37.4506
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.4465