- » Shredded Pork Chili
Shredded Pork Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded pork chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded pork chili recipes.
You May Also Like!
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 34.0697
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 43.6967
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 43.6904
Chili Barbecued Pork Chops
In small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, orange peel, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Sprinkle pork chops with a little salt and... - 36.8023
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 41.4141
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 141.032
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 34.8206
Ribs In Orange & Chili Sauce
1. Heat lard in 5- or 6-quart (5-or 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add as many ribs as will fit in single layer without crowding. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat with remaining... - 35.1168
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 114.954
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 40.8117