- » Shredded Meat
Shredded Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded meat recipes.
Spicy Shredded Beef With Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine stock, soya sauce and cornstarch. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned; transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to... - 31.3134
Mot Beef Shreds
Cut the flank steak, across the grain, into thin slices.
Marinate in the soy sauce, sherry, and grated ginger.
Cut the carrots and celery into thin slices.
Fry or chow the drained beef in the peanut oil in a very hot pan or wok.
Drain, and remove... - 41.3028
Three Kinds Of Shredded Delicacy Soup
Remove skin and fat from ham.
Boil the ham and chicken breast in 8 cups of water with scallion and ginger for about 20 minutes.
Remove the ham and chicken; let cool.
Cut the cold ham into thin strips and tear the cold chicken into shreds.
Shred the snow peas... - 43.2356
Spicy Shredded Pork In Lettuce Cups
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half; discard bone. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice across width of each half into 1/8 inch-thick slices; cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In bowl, mix pork,... - 33.0624
Shredded Pork With Bean Threads
Shred pork into 2 inch long (5 cm) julienne strips.
Marinate in the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and tapioca starch for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Soak the bean threads in warm water for 10 minutes.
Drain and cut into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
Cut scallions into... - 44.4667
Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts
This Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts makes an incredible combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this spicy pork and pea sprouts dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Shredded Pork With Pea Sprouts is welcome ! - 36.4963
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 44.349
Beef Shreds With Carrots And Green Peppers
Heat oil in frypan or wok; quickly brown ginger and garlic.
Remove and discard ginger and garlic.
Stir-fry pepper and carrots 3 to 4 minutes; remove and reserve.
Add onion to frypan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Reserve with pepper and carrot mixture.
Stir-fry sprouts... - 42.5731
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers is a delicious and filling beef preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. I prepared this for the first party we had at home after our marriage and it was a complete success. Try this wonderful Shredded Beef With Green... - 47.3972
Shredded Lamb With Bean Sprout And Capsicum
Clean and shred the lamb thinly, cook in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.Drain well.
Mix soya sauce, wine, salt, cornflour and water in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
Heat oil, saute onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stir well and add shredded lamb. Mix... - 41.4206
Hot Beef Shreds
Hot Beef Shreds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Hot Beef Shreds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 47.9706
Shredded Barbecued Beef
Place roast in roaster or baking dish.
Put onion and celery on top.
Combine remaining ingredients except seasoning; pour over meat.
Bake at 350 degrees until beef is tender and will shred.
Remove meat from dish; remove fat and bones.
Shred with two forks... - 44.3988
Shredded Red Cabbage
Remove any bruised outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut cabbage in quarters and shred it into a bowl.
Melt butter in large saucepan on high heat.
Add cabbage and chicken stock.
Cover with lid.
Cook on high heat until steamed almost tender 15-20 minutes.
Add wine,... - 39.231
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.3375
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.1222
Shredded Liver With Carrot And French Beans
Cook shredded liver in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Heat oil, fry onions, garlic for 2 minutes, add liver pieces, salt and soya ginger sauce.
Stir well add vegetables.
Mix the cornflour, soya sauce, chilli sauce with 1 1/2 cup water.
Pour the... - 40.1553
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 46.5817
Shredded Pork In Hot Sauce
Slice the pork into thin slices; then shred them into thin strips 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate the meat with the soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for 15 to 20 minutes.
Soak the tree ears in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Cut or break them into... - 43.0827
Two Onion Pork Shreds
For marinade, place peppercorns in small skillet.
Shake over medium-low heat, shaking skillet often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Transfer to... - 44.6508
Shredded Pork In Peking Sauce
Shred pork into long, thin strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with the soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 20 minutes.
Cut the scallions diagonally into 2 inch long (5 cm) thin pieces.
Put on a plate.
Combine the bean sauce with the... - 42.7182
Shredded Pork Chihuahua-style
In saucepan bring meat, water, onion, and salt to boiling.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour till meat is very tender.
Uncover; boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or till most of water evaporates.
Watch closely and stir near end of time so meat doesn't stick and... - 32.0666
Shredded Egg Balls
This is a brilliant Shredded Egg Balls recipe!. These tasty Shredded Egg Balls can be used for any occasion. They are simply yummy! - 44.0826
Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken
You will find the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 47.1855
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 35.2028
Mile High Shredded Beef Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, heat some oil. Brown the beef on both the sides. Sauté onions and celery along with
2) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions and celery. Pour in broth or bouillon. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6... - 46.7538
Chinese Style Shredded Chicken
Cut all chicken meat (raw) from bones (use 2 large whole chicken breasts in place of whole chicken if you prefer).
Cut meat in slivers.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Drop in chicken pieces and fry quickly until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts,... - 40.7754
Allergy Free Shredded Chicken And Rice Soup
Feeling a little under the weather? Want a healthy recipe that will make you feel better almost instantly? How about classic chicken soup? Well, watch this video and learn to make yummy soup that will take all your health worries away! - 80.5356
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.2424
In covered skillet heat meat with water, onion, chopped pepper, and bouillon for about 30 minutes or till most of the liquid is absorbed and meat will shred easily.
Remove skillet from heat.
Using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds.
Return to heat.
Push... - 37.4486
Shredded Beef Fortacos
1) In a frying pan, heat oil. Brown the meat and onion.
2) Put in the browned meat and onion into a slow cooker and add in , garlic, salt, and water.
3) Close the cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Once cooked, use two forks and... - 35.1603
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 31.9375
Elba's Ropa Vieja-shredded Beef Stew Recipe
1. Season beef steak with complete seasoning. Keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
2. Cut the steaks into two pieces.
1. Heat a large pot over medium high heat, pour extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in seasoned beef steaks and cook for few... - 106.333
Mile High Shredded Beef
1) Take a Dutch oven; heat oil in it and brown beef on both sides.
2) Stir in onion and celery and then pour in broth.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered for 3-4 hours until meat is tender.
4) Take off the meat and then cool it.
5) Shred the cooled... - 44.3147
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Szehuan Shredded Beef
Partially freeze steak.
Slice with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
Cut strips diagonally across the grain into 1/8-inch-wide slices; stack slices, and cut meat into thin shreds.
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, and 1... - 42.3198
Shredded Barbecued Beef
In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in 1 tablespoon of oil.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in remaining oil until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring... - 39.6088
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
Shredded Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a bowl mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of the salt, the egg white and about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste.
2. In a pan with warm oil, blanch them stirring to separate, then remove and drain them.
3. Pour off the excess oil,... - 42.8019
Ropa Vieja "old Clothe"- Shredded Beef
1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5)... - 86.0926
1) In a skillet, sautÃ© the crab meat and ginger for 2 minutes.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and scallions.
3) Simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
4) Serve hot with lemon wedge on side. - 37.1576
Shredded Beef And Vegetables
1) Slice the meat across the grain into thin strips.
2) In a large skillet, saute the meat in the oil over high heat, until brown, then remove and keep warm.
3) Stir in the cauliflower, pepper, carrots and garlic, then stir continuously... - 45.0932
Shredded Beef N Slaw Sandwiches
In a Dutch oven, bring beef and water to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
Remove the beef with a slotted spoon; shred with two forks and set aside.
Skim fat from the cooking liquid.
Stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce,... - 41.3586
Shredded Dry Beef With Scrambled Eggs
Mexican breakfasts using eggs and meat are packed up with high energy to take over the day. Check out the recipe to make Huevo Con Machaca or Shredded Dry Meat or the Machaca scrambled with Eggs with tortillas and beans as sides. Breakfast got so powerful! - 105.134
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 40.8674
Spiced Beef Shreds
1) Cut the meat in large cubes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and add the beef, soy sauce, sherry and broth.
3) Cook over high heat until the liquid evaporates.
4) Remove and let it cool, grind in food processor.
5) In a skillet heat the... - 39.7754
Shredded Pork Roast Roma
In a heavy 5 Qt kettle with a cover, pour in olive oil and heat to medium high. Brown the boneless pork roast(s) about 5 min. per side. Flip over using tongs.
Add cloves of chopped garlic and saute.
Pour in Red Wine.
Add in cans of tomatoes.
Add 3-4 bay... - 35.8202
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 43.6135
Betty's Baked Shredded Beef And Bean Chimichangas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Shredded Beef Chimichangas. These beef chimichangas also contain refried beans and a spicy tomato blend. Baking these chimichangas, rather than frying, makes them a little healthier. - 0
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 114.195
Tossed Shredded Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in broth for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Let cool, then remove skin and bones and dice meat finely.
Place chicken in a bowl with lettuce, onions, cilantro sprigs, water chestnuts, celery, peas (if desired), and radishes.
Pour... - 36.1484
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 34.5494
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.6948
Basic Fried Rice
This basic fried rice dish does include everything from cooked meat and vegetables to scallions and eggs. The ingredients in this recipe blend together to give a perfect Basic Fried Rice dish. Worth your time and effort! - 40.6813
Russian Tomato Borsch
Saute onions in butter until soft and slightly browned.
Add tomato juice, stock, sour salt and sugar.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Bring back to boil, add cabbage and cook until tender-crisp.
Reheat with meat and adjust... - 37.6977
Sweet & Easy Coca Cola Pulled Pork
Place three sliced onions at the bottom of Crock Pot.
Season pork roast with salt and pepper.
Place roast in slow cooker on top of the sliced onions.
Cover with the rest of the sliced onions and add enough water to fill Crock Pot two thirds of the way.
Cover... - 32.1269
Sauerkraut And Smoked Pork Chops
Saute onion in butter until brown.
Add pineapple and applesauce.
Add sauerkraut, caraway seeds, bouillon cubes and water.
Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes.
Then reduce to medium heat for 1 hour.
Add the chops, turn to low and simmer 30... - 35.1731
Chinese Fried Noodles Both Sides Brown
Place the dried Canton noodles in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Then take out immediately and rinse with cold water and drain.
Mix the noodles with 2 Tbs oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Marinate meat with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch.
Soak... - 43.6303
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Alsatian Pork With Sauerkraut
Cook and stir bacon and onion in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until bacon is crisp; drain.
Stir in sauerkraut and brown sugar.
Add potatoes and apples.
Tie juniper berries, peppercorns, cloves, parsley and bay leaf in cheesecloth bag or place in tea ball;... - 41.8537
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Meat 'n Potato Salad
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard.
Coarsely shred meat on grater.
Reserve small amount shredded meat for garnish.
Add rest of meat and remaining ingredients to mayonnaise; toss lightly.
Trim with hard-cooked egg wedges and reserved... - 41.9876
Cold Chicken Sesame
1. Strip cooked chicken from carcass and cut or tear meat in fine shreds.
2. Meanwhile boil water and let cool. Then combine just enough with mustard to make a smooth paste (about 2 teaspoons of water). Add to chicken and toss.
3. Discard tough parsley stems.... - 32.3502
Pressed Meat Loaf
Boil all ingredients together until meat falls apart.
Shred meat into fine pieces; pour into two loaf pans.
Pour in remaining broth which has been cooked down to meat juices and gelatin.
Place heavy weights, such as bricks, over pans.
Refrigerate until... - 30.0981
Jellied Meat Mold
1. Line a large pate mould or loaf tin with cling film.
2. In a large stock pot, place the pork and veal and cover with water.
3. Bring to a boil on a medium flame, then reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 2-3 hours until meat is... - 45.3024
Fukein Stir Fried Meat And Mushrooms
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Place shredded meat in a bowl, add garlic, soya ginger sauce, sugar, chilli paste, five spice powder, salt.
Mix well, keep aside for 1 hour.
Heat oil and fry spring onions and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
Add meat and cook over high... - 38.6704
Crab Meat Salad
1. Shred crab meat and discard all tough spines.
2. Mix crab meat, celery, pimiento, green pepper and salt and add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3. Serve in lettuce cups - 31.8243
Summertime Meat Loaf
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and scrape into oiled loaf pan.
Chill until set.
Unmold and garnish with thin slices of dill pickle. - 33.1662
Sauerkraut And Fresh Kielbasa
Sauerkraut And Fresh Kielbasa can be had as a relish alongside any of your meat dishes. This Sauerkraut And Fresh Kielbasa has its own specialty and you must taste it to get to know the same. Eat and enjoy! - 24.9946
Avocado Stuffed With Crab Meat
Mix crab meat with equal parts of mayonnaise and chili sauce.
Season to taste with salt,pepper and lemon juice.
Place avocado half on bed of shredded vegetables; fill with crab mixture.
Top with mayonnaise and thin strips of tomato if desired. - 28.1254
Crab Meat Spread
Blend all ingredients together, adding only enough dressing to moisten the spread variations Lobster, shrimp, tuna, etc., may be substituted for the crab meat. - 26.6193
Bean And Meat Bake
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup, reserving remaining syrup.
Arrange meat slices around edge of a 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan combine beans, remaining syrup, onion, flour, and mustard.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 32.0217
Crab Meat Fettuccine
Cook pasta according to package directions using water and milk.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except lemon wedges.
Heat through, stirring occasionally, about 2 to 3 minutes. - 23.1498
Prepare basic meat Loaf except spread mixture in ungreased baking pan, 8x 8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Omit catsup and decrease baking time to 40 to 50 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package.
Spread hot potatoes evenly over meat in pan... - 26.5805
Meat Loaf In A Bread Basket
Add to bread crumbs along with ground meats and mix well.
Pack meat mixture into bread shell.
Shred cheese with the shredding disc.
Sprinkle over meat, then replace bread lid — it should fit tightly on bread.
Rub butter on all sides of loaf.
Wrap... - 43.5653
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.511
Vegetable Soup With Meat
This Vegetable Soup with Meat is a both winter and summer favorite at home. I throw in a mix a vegetables with soup meat and it comes out so delicious irresistable that every one at home just loves to sip in this Vegetable Soup with Meat. - 34.6334
Bean Curd With Crab Meat Sauce
1. Blanch bean curd in boiling water for 1 minute; drain well.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in wine, crab meat and soup stock. Gently add bean curd and salt. Cover and cook for 21/2-3... - 32.7094
Meat Shell Pie
Meat Shell Pie has a fine taste. Meat Shell Pie gets its taste from steak mixed with cheese and soup. Meat Shell Pie is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 29.6829
Herbed Jellied Meat Loaf
Finely chop the herbs and the meat and mix them with the green peppercorns.
Put the stock into a saucepan and simmer.
Dissolve the gelatin in the wine and add to the stock with the lemon juice.
Pour it over the meat mixture.
Lightly oil a loaf pan and spoon... - 42.3446
Crab Meat With Eggs
Make your dinner a mouthwatering experience with this Crab Meat With Eggs ! Savor this crab meat and egg custard with some savory sauces for dinner ! Don't miss out on this Crab Meat With Eggs at any cost ! - 38.1129
Everyday Meat Loaf
In bowl combine beaten eggs, milk, fine dry bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground beef; combine thoroughly.
In a 9-inch glass pie plate shape meat mixture into a ring about 1 inch high around a small juice glass having a... - 39.685
Bow Tie Noodles With Meat Sauce
Lightly brown ground beef and sausage.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook till tender but not brown.
Pour off excess fat.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, and seasonings.
Cover; simmer about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over hot noodles,... - 42.4281
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crab meat, lemon juice and mayonnaise together.
2) Stiffly beat the egg white and fold into the crab meat mixture.
3) Top each Melba toast round, with about 1 teaspoon of the crab meat mixture.
4) On a serving dish,... - 32.5706
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 45.9495
Italian Soup With Meat Balls
Pour chicken cube-stock in a saucepan.
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lettuce & cook for 10 min.
Wash & shred lettuce.
Make up Meat Balls : Mix together all the ingredients.
Chill this mixture in the fridge.
Using wet hands, roll the... - 42.8304
Hominy And Meat Stew
Mexican mains accompanied with sides are truly exotic feasts from the region. Check out the recipe to make Pozole or Hominy and Meat Stew with a side dish made from Avocados and Tostadas. Food with honesty! - 108.246
Sausage Meat Roll
Sieve the flour and salt.
Add suet and enough water to make a rolling consistency.
Roll into an oblong shape.
Mix the sausage meat with the apples, onions, seasoning and sage.
Spread over the suet crust, damp edges and roll like a Swiss roll.
Lift on to a... - 40.4191
Turkey Or Game Meat Pate
1. Fry onion slowly in butter until browned.
2. Grind together the turkey or game meat and pork (or shred finely in a food processor or blender).
3. Soak bread crumbs in milk then squeeze dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the... - 43.1223
Crab Meat Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire... - 41.8742
Rolled Meat Pancakes
Rolled Meat Pancakes is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Rolled Meat Pancakes; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 46.6519