- » Shredded Lettuce
Shredded Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded lettuce recipes.
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
1. Take a serving platter and place lettuce on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of cornstarch and water and keep aside.
3. Prepare a mixture of egg white, cornstarch, sugar and wine.
4. Mix chicken and stir to coat well.
5. Heat oil in a heavy skillet and... - 46.6903
Spicy Chicken On Shredded Lettuce
Arrange lettuce on serving platter.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch, egg white, wine, and sugar.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to very hot.
Add hot pepper... - 46.5444
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 40.8674
Hot Shredded Cucumber And Lettuce
1. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry, stock or water, cornflour, sugar, and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and cucumber and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the Chinese leaf and lettuce and stir-fry for 1-2... - 34.2255
You May Also Like!
Spicy Shredded Pork In Lettuce Cups
1. Cut pork steak lengthwise in half; discard bone. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice across width of each half into 1/8 inch-thick slices; cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In bowl, mix pork,... - 33.0624
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
Hot Taco Dogs
Without cutting all the way through, split hot dogs length wise.
Simmer in taco sauce 10 minutes.
Tuck one hot dog into each taco shell, spoon on thawed avocado dip.
Garnish with lettuce, cheese, and a spoonful of taco sauce on each sandwich. - 22.9531
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Peas French Style
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
Add the onions and parboil them for 5 minutes.
Add the peas, 1 tablespoon of butter, and a pinch of sugar.
Cover with the lettuce and cook, covered, over low heat until the peas are tender, about 15 minutes.
While the peas... - 35.1162
Cold Chicken Sesame
1. Strip cooked chicken from carcass and cut or tear meat in fine shreds.
2. Meanwhile boil water and let cool. Then combine just enough with mustard to make a smooth paste (about 2 teaspoons of water). Add to chicken and toss.
3. Discard tough parsley stems.... - 32.3502
Shredded Pork Tacos
Cook onion and garlic in nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add cooked pork; toss lightly and heat through.
Stir in jalapeno pepper.
Roll up 1/4 cup shredded pork, lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese and salsa,... - 30.0081
Shredded Pork Chihuahua-style
In saucepan bring meat, water, onion, and salt to boiling.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour till meat is very tender.
Uncover; boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or till most of water evaporates.
Watch closely and stir near end of time so meat doesn't stick and... - 32.0666
Shredded Tossed Greens
Shred lettuce with knife.
Place in large plastic bag.
Add green pepper and onion rings and refrigerate.
Just before serving, mix salad dressing and chili powder; pour into bag.
Close bag and shake until vegetables are coated with dressing.
Pour into salad... - 34.5436
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258