- » Shredded Lamb
Shredded Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded lamb recipes.
Shredded Lamb With Bean Sprout And Capsicum
Clean and shred the lamb thinly, cook in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.Drain well.
Mix soya sauce, wine, salt, cornflour and water in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
Heat oil, saute onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes, stir well and add shredded lamb. Mix... - 41.4206
Shredded Lamb With Onions
Shredded Lamb With Onions is simple to prepare but has an exqusite taste. The juicy fried lamb in a delicious sauce is a combination that most of us cant reject. Trust me, having the Shredded Lamb With Onions is an absolute finger linking experience. - 36.097
You May Also Like!
Shredded Liver With Carrot And French Beans
Cook shredded liver in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Heat oil, fry onions, garlic for 2 minutes, add liver pieces, salt and soya ginger sauce.
Stir well add vegetables.
Mix the cornflour, soya sauce, chilli sauce with 1 1/2 cup water.
Pour the... - 40.1553
Wash and shred lamb into thin strips.
Put,the lamb strips into a bowl and add egg white.
Sprinkle cornflour and rub well.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Heat oil and fry the shredded lamb for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and remove.
In the same oil fry the garlic, chillies... - 43.5584
Rosemary Lamb Chops
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sliced scallions and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the baby peas, baby lima beans, diced zucchini and crushed red pepper and season with... - 28.8953
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 35.2102
Mongolian Lamb With Lamb's Wool
Fry the glass noodles in the oil.
Remove as much of the lamb fat as possible.
Slice thin and then into shreds about 1/8 inch wide.
Marinate in the soy, ginger, and wine for about 15 minutes.
Heat a wok or frying pan until quite hot and add 2... - 42.2678
Lamb And Cabbage Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot place the lamb and vegetables, sprinkle the seasonings, crumble the bouillon cube and pour the water on top. Give a good stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the lamb to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4... - 46.8264
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Mint Glazed Lamb Chops
For glaze, in saucepan combine water and cornstarch, Add mint, corn syrup, lemon peel, and salt.
Cook and stirtill thickened and bubbly.
Place lamb chops on unheated rack of broiler pan, Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Brush some glaze over... - 26.0751
Lamb Chops With Parmesan
Broil chops 5 to 6 inches from medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes.
Turn and broil 4 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
Blend remaining ingredients; spread on chops.
Broil 1 to 2 minutes. - 22.5531
Lamb Stir Fry With Ginger And Spring Onion
The lamb stir fry is a delicious lip smacking delight. It is a tried and tested formula to a lovely meal. Surprise your guests with a yummy lamb cooked to the right consistency and taste. Enjoy the compliments that come your way with the lamb stir fry recipe. - 43.8195