- » Shredded Enchilada
Shredded Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shredded enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shredded enchilada recipes.
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 115.75
Shredded Beef Enchiladas
Prepare Shredded Beef Filling; set aside.
Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine 2 tablespoons oil, onion, chiles, and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in flour; blend in 1 cup of the... - 37.47
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Best Ever Enchiladas
This best ever enchiladas recipe is a beef enchilada recipe, prepared with stewed tomatoes. Cooked and wrapped in fried tortillas, the best ever enchilada recipe is a baked with a filling with beef with olives and onions and a cheese topping. - 42.9881
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 99.8204
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
In a large saucepan combine chicken and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Remove from saucepan.
When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with a fork into... - 39.7654
In skillet cook beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Spread meat'mixture in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Beat together eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, and enchilada sauce mix; pour over meat.
Sprinkle with olives; top... - 36.8648
Enchiladas With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until limp.
Add the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, cover, and... - 41.889
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 114.318
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9746
Crabby Rice Enchiladas
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir, crab-meat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 Tbs.
enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
Heat oil in small skillet.
Heat tortillas, one at a time, until soft.
Drain on paper toweling.
Spread each tortilla down center with... - 38.8888
Mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella and Jalapeno cheeses, onion and egg.
Divide filling among 12 tortillas and roll up.
Place fold side down in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover and microwave 13 to 16 minutes [ROASTS, 20 to 25 minutesjt... - 40.8907
Put all ingredients (except cheese and toast) in saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Dip toast in mixture and moisten both sides.
Put coated toast in small ovenproof serving dish and top with shredded cheese and remaining sauce.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 15 to... - 27.8113
Flat Jalapeno Enchiladas
In a lightly oiled skillet, warm tortillas until limp, about 20 seconds on each side, then put tortillas aside.
Over medium heat in saucepan, mix soup and Velveeta.
Stir frequently until cheese melts, then pour in the can of jalapenos and mix.
Remove from... - 31.4483
Brown beef and onion, drain.
Spread meat mixture in lightly buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle diced green chilies over meat mixtures.
Beat eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, enchilada sauce.
Sprinkle sliced black olives over top.
If desired,... - 42.2819
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 107.209
Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150... - 34.6756
Turkey Yogurt Enchiladas
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small skillet and cook the turkey and scallions, stirring often, until all the pink has disappeared from the meat. Stir in the yogurt, salt, and 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped.
2. Divide the turkey mixture evenly... - 34.3379
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 37.5402
Enchiladas Con Pollo
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a large frying pan, melt butter. Add onion and saute until softened. Add chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the salsa, the chiles, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through. Keep warm over low heat.
2.... - 36.1872
Crawfish Enchilada With Sauce Con Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the chili powder, onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
3) Saute for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6236
To make hot sauce, in saucepan combine mushroom soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and green chili peppers; heat till bubbly.
Dip tortillas, one at a time, in hot sauce just till tortillas become limp.
(Or, heat some cooking oil in a small skillet; dip tortillas in... - 37.3881
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 37.9917
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 38.7419
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 43.121
Hot Enchilada Dogs
In medium bowl, combine chili, chili peppers and hot pepper sauce.
Place 2 tablespoons chili mixture on each tortilla; place frankfurters in center and roll up.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange tortillas seam-side down.
Combine tomato sauce with... - 39.4548
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada casserole is a saucy and peppy preparation of enchiladas, the american way. Filled with a spicy meat mixture, the prepared enchiladas are easily microwaved with tomato and enchilada sauce with beans. Sprinkled with cheese and chopped tomato before... - 44.1166
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.8797
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.1772
Prepare Red Chile Sauce; set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in chicken, chile, olives, and sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 24.916
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.2095
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Arrange taquitos in a shallow casserole dish in a single layer.
3. Cover with enchilada sauce.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes. - 24.8496
Enchilada Casserole With American Cheese
Fry tortillas in hot vegetable shortening until crisp, according to label directions.
Drain on paper toweling; break into bite size pieces.
In skillet, cook beef and onion until beef is lightly browned.
Stir in soup.
Add remaining ingredients and tortillas;... - 35.0504
Enchiladas For Two
Combine Longhorn cheese and sour cream in 1-quart glass measure.
Cook on 50, 1 minute.
Add green onions, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure and cook on HI, 1/2 minute.
Stir in flour and milk.
Cook on 80, 2... - 37.8694
Prepare Red Chile Sauce and Ground Beef Filling; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook each tortilla, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered (about 10 seconds per... - 36.4823
1) In saucepan heat oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) In slow cooker put the roast.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas, cheese, and sauce.
4) Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.
5) Shred meat with fork and place into slow cooker.
6)... - 45.9456
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.5689
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350°... - 42.4704
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Lightly toss with the onions, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
In a medium bowl, mash the beans with... - 41.736
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of fresh corn filling down center of each tortilla, rolling to enclose.
Set enchiladas seam-side down in sauce, arranging side by side... - 34.3759
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.2959
Enchiladas De Polio
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another... - 29.694
Chicken And Corn Enchiladas
1. For sauce, in a small bowl place ancho chili peppers (if using) and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes; drain. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine drained chili peppers or crushed red pepper, undrained tomatoes,... - 39.4942
Folded Pork Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated chile sauce.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons pork filling and about 1 teaspoon minced chiles down center of each; fold tortilla over filling to make a half-moon shape.
Arrange enchiladas, overlapping, in a shallow, ungreased... - 32.1666
Cheddar Taquito Enchiladas
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and chili powder and cook, stirring with a whisk, for 1 minute.
2. Dissolve cumin, salt and garlic powder in water. Add to the saucepan along with the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, then lower he - 27.0114
In small bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar cheese, ham, green onions, bell pepper and chopped olives.
Soften tortillas according to package directions.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas; roll and place seam-side down in greased 11 x 7-inch baking dis - 23.9339
Enchiladas With Chilies And Cheese
Quickly fry the tortillas in the oil.
Drain on paper towels.
Dip each into the sauce.
Using 2 cups of the cheese, sprinkle some down the center of each, top with chopped onion and chilies cut into strips.
Roll up and place in baking dish.
Spoon sauce over top... - 39.8077
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 46.2709
Sonora Style Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a shredder or the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Monterey Jack and Cheddar. Mix together and keep aside.
3. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the olives
4. With... - 43.0082
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 45.6803
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 41.7968
Classic Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Enchilada Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.2433
Crumble pork into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add chopped onion.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink, stirring twice to break apart.
Stir in 1/4 cup enchilada sauce, the chilies and cumin.
Soften tortillas... - 37.9959
Position blade in food processor, and add 1/2 cup onion and next 3 ingredients; process.
Saute chili powder and oregano in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet for 3 minutes.
Add tomato mixture; simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons broth.
Add... - 40.8953
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 41.9635
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in flour then water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bouillon dissolves.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce, chicken, 1... - 43.1534
In a 10-inch skillet brown the ground beef and onion; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies.
Reduce heat (220°); cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small 6-inch skillet dip the... - 44.1887
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat and saute onion and green pepper until limp; add tomato sauce and chili powder.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to taste.
In another... - 35.9309
Pour oil into a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and saute until limp.
Stir in chiles, tomato sauce, and hot pepper seasoning; heat to simmering.
Dip each tortilla into sauce; drain briefly.
Place frankfurter on top and spoon over about 1 1/2 of... - 31.6802
Thaw crab flavored fish pieces or crabmeat, if frozen.
Cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
In a 2 cup measure stir together skim milk, flour, and salt.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes in a low wattage... - 35.4248
In a skillet, saute ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
Place 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 3 tablespoons cheese.
Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a bowl, beat... - 37.874
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with about 1/4 of the taco sauce and 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Place seam side down in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking... - 41.5842
Spicy Beef Enchiladas
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons oil till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes.
Heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat 2... - 40.8014
In skillet cook onion in lard till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk, chili peppers, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Stir in beef and tomatoes; heat through; keep warm.
In small skillet heat tortillas, one at a time,... - 38.1121
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, uncovered, until limp.
Add tomato sauce and chili powder; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to... - 41.9027
Combine onion and water in a 1 1/2-quart covered casserole and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add crumbled ground chicken.
Microwave 2 1/2 minutes; stir and microwave an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
Add cheese, sour cream, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Set... - 40.7927
Easy And Tasty Enchilada Casserole
A tasty, Tex-Mex style casserole is sure a head-turner! Betty briefs all her viewers on how to make this lip-smacking treat in a few simple steps and a couple of readily available ingredients. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 103.484
Smoked Trout Enchiladas
1. In a bowl, mix red onion slices and lime juice.
2. Break trout into flakes.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch chunks.
4. Mix enchilada sauce and chicken broth and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a shallow 3-quart (9- by 13-in.) casserole.
5. Stack tortillas... - 34.8883
Place chicken in a Dutch oven, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool, reserve broth for other uses.
Remove chicken from bone, and chop, set... - 39.8414
Santa Fe Style Open Enchiladas With Fried Eggs
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) Shred Muenster and Cheddar cheese to measure 1 cup each.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) Halve cherry tomatoes.
5) In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6) Place... - 44.455
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 42.351
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chillies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add silverbeet or spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until... - 33.0428
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chilies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until spinach wilts... - 33.5466
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 42.5116
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 37.6431
Skillet Enchiladas is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Skillet Enchiladas. - 42.8365
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 35.2473
Zesty Vegetable Enchiladas
In a medium saucepan combine water and lentils.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain lentils; set aside.
Meanwhile, stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or... - 45.693
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 45.8038
1. Make filling: Saute onion and garlic with chili powder in oil just until soft in a large skillet; push to one side. Shape beef into a large patty; brown in same pan, about 5 minutes on each side; break up into small pieces. Stir in tomatoes, red kidney... - 31.6214
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 115.754
These enchiladas can be made with left over chicken. I used my homemade sauce but you can easily used store bought. Enjoy! - 0
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 42.4796
These Beef Enchiladas are yummy !Toss them up with your favorite salad !They are an alltime hit with cool beverages !Try out these Beef Enchiladas this weekend for your family and let me know what you think about this dish ! - 41.9466
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 33.6011
Cook and stir meat in large skillet until brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients for Meat Filling.
Remove from heat; cover and set aside.
Heat 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet over medium heat.
Dip each tortilla quickly into oil, turning once with... - 40.6711
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 36.4502
Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Stir in green olives, chilies, chili powder, cilantro and cumin.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken and cook until heated through.
Fry the tortillas quickly in the oil.
Remove and drain on paper... - 45.7489
In mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, onions, chilies, cumin and Monterey Jack cheese.
Wrap tortillas in paper towel.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 minute until pliable.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly.
Place tortillas in... - 42.7111
Enchilada Casserole For 4
1. In a medium microwavable casserole, combine ground beef with onion.
2. Cover dish with lid or with cling film.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
4. Drain off excess fat.
5. Stir in lightly crushed corn... - 45.1962
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.1742
Beef Enchiladas Verde
Brown beef cubes in a teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat in a 2-quart pot.
Pour Salsa Verde over beef cubes. Lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
On each plate, place one softened tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tbsp. green onion and 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 of the... - 30.4981
Tasty Chicken Enchiladas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, then you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Chicken Enchiladas, which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of... - 135.954
Chicken Enchiladas - Salsa Verde Style
These Chicken Verde Enchiladas are fresh and perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of "kick". They hit the spot when you're in the mood for Mexican food. Perfect with a margarita! - 104.104
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Blend the 2 cups sour cream, 1 cup chopped onion, cumin, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip in heated enchilada sauce.
In an ungreased 7 by 11-inch baking dish, overlap two tortillas at one end of dish, allowing part of tortillas... - 35.5708
Chile And Cheese Enchiladas
In a bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup, and green onions; set aside.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla; top with 1 green chile strip, then add about 1/4 cup of the jack cheese.
Roll... - 33.7619
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious version of seafood. An easy to prepare recipe, Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.5087
Shredded Enchilada Recipes By Category